Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Australian Tour dates.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
no, once when she performed in Istanbul in 2007 it was her birthday too.

True!

I remember that now. One of my best friends was there.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-06-2013 02:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by JesseP!nkman
"whats that?!" TA TA "a bomb...shell"

Haha.

Old Post 06-06-2013 02:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Does anyone know who the supporting/opening act is for the aus tour?

Old Post 06-13-2013 02:24 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miz_Mouse
Does anyone know who the supporting/opening act is for the aus tour?

I've heard Aimie Francis will open. She has only a few dates in Sept. penciled in so far...so I'm not sure if she will open for all of the dates.. http://www.aimeefrancis.com/home.cfm?showall=1

Old Post 06-13-2013 02:44 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

hmmm, it just seems weird there isn't more detail by now... kicks off in 12 days! I guess it will be a surprise!

11 sleeps to go, wooooo!

Old Post 06-13-2013 05:46 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKBITS
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by BlameFluff
I've heard Aimie Francis will open. She has only a few dates in Sept. penciled in so far...so I'm not sure if she will open for all of the dates.. http://www.aimeefrancis.com/home.cfm?showall=1

A fourth show has been added at AllPhones Arena as part of P!NKs TRUTH ABOUT LOVE TOUR.
Aimee will now be supporting P!NK on September 1,2,4 and 5!
Come see her play in the foyer before and after P!NKs set!

The last line here says she is playing in the Foyer???

Old Post 06-14-2013 12:25 PM
P!NKBITS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKBITS Click here to Send P!NKBITS a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKBITS Add P!NKBITS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlameFluff
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!NKBITS
A fourth show has been added at AllPhones Arena as part of P!NKs TRUTH ABOUT LOVE TOUR.
Aimee will now be supporting P!NK on September 1,2,4 and 5!
Come see her play in the foyer before and after P!NKs set!

The last line here says she is playing in the Foyer???

Humm...The foyer?! No one on main stage?? I didn't even notice that!

The Kin will open for her on 20 shows in AUS.
See all dates here:
http://thekin.com/2013/06/16/thekin...s-in-australia/

Old Post 06-17-2013 03:27 AM
BlameFluff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlameFluff Click here to Send BlameFluff a Private Message Visit BlameFluff's homepage! Find more posts by BlameFluff Add BlameFluff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

4 days to go!!! SO excited
I'll be going to all 4 of the Perth shows.
Seats on the Tuesday, then the other 3 will be in GA

Who else is going?

Old Post 06-21-2013 03:51 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
4 days to go!!! SO excited
I'll be going to all 4 of the Perth shows.
Seats on the Tuesday, then the other 3 will be in GA

Who else is going?

Im going to the Wednesday night concert Im in GA as well!! What time are you thinking of getting there on Wednesday?

Old Post 06-21-2013 04:14 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkrox1234
Im going to the Wednesday night concert Im in GA as well!! What time are you thinking of getting there on Wednesday?

I have no idea!
From memory, last time I went GA I got there for 8am ish. But I don't know if that's a bit too early?

When I go Tuesday, I was planning to ask people in line what time they got there, haha

Old Post 06-21-2013 05:53 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
I have no idea!
From memory, last time I went GA I got there for 8am ish. But I don't know if that's a bit too early?

When I go Tuesday, I was planning to ask people in line what time they got there, haha

I've decided that I'll be getting there at about 10am if all goes to plan and I don't get lost My awesome friend said she'll come wait with me until the concert starts (she has wheelchair seating). So I might finally get to meet you!!

My only concern now is the toilets. I know they have toilets inside the arena, but I'm not sure if you can use them before doors open for the concert. I'm hoping that we don't have to walk all the way back to the train station to use a toilet.

Old Post 06-25-2013 01:43 PM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

I'll be getting to the city for 8:30-9am, so I'll be there!

Re: toilets - I asked the arena back when they first opened... They told me closest toilets to go to for ppl waiting in line is harbour town. Roughly 5 min walk -_-

Weather is meant to be a bit better tomorrow ok!

Old Post 06-25-2013 05:13 PM
gottobecertain
MixTape Level

So what have the GA experiences been like so far? What is the best time to arrive? Where is the best part to stand in the GA section?

Old Post 06-29-2013 01:08 PM
gottobecertain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gottobecertain Click here to Send gottobecertain a Private Message Find more posts by gottobecertain Add gottobecertain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

Is anybody here selling Brisbane Aug or Sept ticket?? Need just one

Old Post 07-02-2013 06:41 PM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fabricio
Platinum Level

BRISBANE: Looking for 1 ticket: GA4 or GA11 (pit VIP area) for sept 7th or earlier shows. Anyone?

Old Post 08-09-2013 05:05 AM
Fabricio is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fabricio Click here to Send Fabricio a Private Message Find more posts by Fabricio Add Fabricio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote