Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > New Amsterdam Date Tba
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

New Amsterdam Date Tba

I just called Ticketmaster, a friend of mine wanted to book tickets but it's sold out... the girl on the phone told me: If you wait a few hours a new date will be announced for the 20th of april. We are busy to arrange settings.

THERE YOU GO!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:42 AM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:48 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

WOOHOOOOO!

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:50 AM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

whoop whoop! awesome!

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:44 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

They taking it back now on twitter, saying someone made a mistake

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:45 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan

Maybe they'll add the extra date on the 18th instead?

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:46 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Old Post 09-28-2012 03:43 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mar_na

quote:

Old Post 09-28-2012 03:57 PM
mar_na is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mar_na Click here to Send mar_na a Private Message Visit mar_na's homepage! Find more posts by mar_na Add mar_na to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

So glad I have tickets at last !!

Old Post 09-28-2012 04:11 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
So glad I have tickets at last !!
for amsterdam? you're so lucky! i wanted to go abroad for once and then this happens

Old Post 09-28-2012 04:31 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
for amsterdam? you're so lucky! i wanted to go abroad for once and then this happens

I got indeed lucky. I tried to order ticks in the morning at 10, but they asked me for a virtual autograph, which you have to do with this kinda machine I didn't have on me, I was at work. Half an hour later the whole thing was sold out, me still being at work. I tried again when I got home for lunch and it offered me 2 standing tickets, so I booked 'em. Stressful day that was !!

Old Post 09-28-2012 06:32 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

they made a mistake indeed! ***ked up girl! Someone needs to be fired!

Old Post 09-29-2012 01:47 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

So far Amsterdam and Hanover have been the only shows ive been able to book. Ive been having trouble with everything else. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old Post 09-30-2012 12:22 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote