Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Funhouse Drops FAST!!! OMG!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Netherlands
Banned

Funhouse Drops FAST!!! OMG!!!

OMFG!!!

Funhouse debuted at number 1 in holland and it has fallen down 15 places!!!

wk 1 #1
wk 2 #7
wk 3 #16

Compared to IND

wk1 #5
wk2 #6
wk3 #10

Comon people... buy the album!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:24 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sephronia
Underground Label Level

wow. steep drop.

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:25 PM
Sephronia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sephronia Click here to Send Sephronia a Private Message Find more posts by Sephronia Add Sephronia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

We need Sober right now! Damn!

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:26 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Refolex
Banned

Re: Funhouse Drops FAST!!! OMG!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Netherlands
OMFG!!!

Funhouse debuted at number 1 in holland and it has fallen down 15 places!!!

wk 1 #1
wk 2 #7
wk 3 #16

Compared to IND

wk1 #5
wk2 #6
wk3 #10

Comon people... buy the album!!!!

HA and people bash the US for not liking her. She's still at #5 here. Booyah, btches!

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:26 PM
Refolex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Refolex Click here to Send Refolex a Private Message Find more posts by Refolex Add Refolex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

:/ DAMN

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:27 PM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:28 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

I have a really bad feeling bout this... We need the new single out NOW!!!

Or maybe a lil bit promo over here, cuz there's absolute nothing promo material here besides SO WHAT video...

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:29 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Re: Re: Funhouse Drops FAST!!! OMG!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Refolex
HA and people bash the US for not liking her. She's still at #5 here. Booyah, btches!

lol

But wait til we start disliking her again! I believe there is a direct correlation!!

Ouch though!

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:30 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Netherlands
I have a really bad feeling bout this... We need the new single out NOW!!!

Or maybe a lil bit promo over here, cuz there's absolute nothing promo material here besides SO WHAT video...

That's advertising for you! I thought it was veryu bad here only. Isn't she shooting the vid for Sober? Maybe she'll release both he single and video (simultaneously? A stretch)

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:31 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jyw104
Platinum Level

I have the oddest feeling that the word of mouth might not be great. People are expecting more of the So What, stompy anthem pop when they buy the album. I can imagine the dismay when they hear the rest of it.

So What is certainly the oddball of what is a relatively low key album. And I say this in the nicest possible terms, because I think it's low key in comparison with IND or Try This.

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:32 PM
jyw104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jyw104 Click here to Send jyw104 a Private Message Find more posts by jyw104 Add jyw104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by jyw104
I have the oddest feeling that the word of mouth might not be great. People are expecting more of the So What, stompy anthem pop when they buy the album. I can imagine the dismay when they hear the rest of it.

So What is certainly the oddball of what is a relatively low key album. And I say this in the nicest possible terms, because I think it's low key in comparison with IND or Try This.

Well I don't think So What affects the sales... Cuz people buy the album most of the time without listening to the whole album first...

I think she's dropping fast is that all her loyal fans bought the album the first week... And there were some major cd releases this week like IL DIVO, ENYA and they are huge over here

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:35 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Not surprised.. I agree about SW. Word of mouth is important and Ive read a lot of people saying the album is not what they expected, or its boring (not that it is), or its depressing, etc so that makes people not want to buy it. But theres definitely a lot of people wanting a pop rock dance album and thats not what theyre getting.. Its like TT, if word of mouth would have been good it would have helped it a lil more. But if she releases the right singles she can win with longevity.

Old Post 11-14-2008 10:36 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Not surprised.. I agree about SW. Word of mouth is important and Ive read a lot of people saying the album is not what they expected, or its boring (not that it is), or its depressing, etc so that makes people not want to buy it. But theres definitely a lot of people wanting a pop rock dance album and thats not what theyre getting.. Its like TT, if word of mouth would have been good it would have helped it a lil more. But if she releases the right singles she can win with longevity.

Its not as good as IND & not as Hard!
& at times its way to soft for me! Haha I disagree Its more like Can't take me Home!

But its still worth buying!

its way to early! all new album slash But we will have to see how big the waves are & how far they go & for how Long!

Old Post 11-14-2008 11:26 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

I love this album, and it won`t flop! It`s too good for that!

Old Post 11-15-2008 12:16 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
I love this album, and it won`t flop! It`s too good for that!

It's Way too E A R L Y!
It just came out! & other albums always get a boost when they come out! Including FH! than they sell more! LOL

WWR sales P!nk dong pretty GOOD! #29 spot for 2008
& other have been trying all year! to get to wear P!nk is now!
& so what is in the top 10 in all kinds of Charts!

Attachment: ww sales 11-11-2008.jpg
This has been downloaded 260 time(s).

Last edited by Steve-kds2 on 11-15-2008 at 01:22 AM

Old Post 11-15-2008 01:18 AM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote