Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > You tube - Sound checks
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mkmills30
World Tour Level

You tube - Sound checks

Hi All

I've heard P!nk mention in a few interviews recently that there is a montage on You Tube of her from her live performance sound checks but I can't find it, has anyone seen it, can they tell me how to find it/post a link for it???

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2008 05:54 AM
mkmills30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkmills30 Click here to Send mkmills30 a Private Message Find more posts by mkmills30 Add mkmills30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!
Triple Platinum Record Level

its not a montage as such i think. it might be the one from the today show where she sang Who Knew.

Old Post 11-16-2008 05:58 AM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mkmills30
World Tour Level

Thanks for replying, but it's not the one from the today show - I've seen that.

The one I'm looking for was apparently put together of P!nk pulling "angry faces" during sound checks. In her interviews P!nk mentioned that sound checks are the only thing that annoys her when she's touring, and she said that someone had put together this montage of a heap of different sound checks where she was getting frustrated... P!nk was laughing about it saying "imagine those really angry faces your mum used to make when you were bad when you were a kid..."

Old Post 11-16-2008 06:24 AM
mkmills30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mkmills30 Click here to Send mkmills30 a Private Message Find more posts by mkmills30 Add mkmills30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!

hmm thats strange. If there was a vid like that, I would have seen it.

Old Post 11-16-2008 06:30 AM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mkmills30
World Tour Level

I've heard her mention it at least twice, I can't remember which interviews all of them were, but one of them was with Andrew G - if you go to http://www.take40.com/artists and click on P!nk, then click on "P!nk chats to Andrew G", then watch the section "Logies or Arias?", she talks about it there...

I've searched for this about a 100 different ways and can't find it...

Old Post 11-16-2008 09:00 AM
deschuyver

Schladming Soundcheck
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rvkuZ3Vlgko

Schladming Soundcheck 2
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=prw2Ul4LA3w

Old Post 11-16-2008 01:15 PM
deschuyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschuyver Click here to Send deschuyver a Private Message Find more posts by deschuyver Add deschuyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deschuyver

AVO Basel 03.11.2006 Soundcheck trouble + Stupid girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_p-7AkZiGw

AVO Basel 03.11.2006 Soundcheck There you go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIgGHJwqU8

AVO Basel 03.11.2006 Soundcheck Cuz i can
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTPkgsSn6nw

AVO Basel 03.11.2006 Soundcheck Who knew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS45I5tMBUI

Old Post 11-16-2008 05:32 PM
deschuyver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deschuyver Click here to Send deschuyver a Private Message Find more posts by deschuyver Add deschuyver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Re: You tube - Sound checks

quote:
Originally posted by mkmills30
Hi All

I've heard P!nk mention in a few interviews recently that there is a montage on You Tube of her from her live performance sound checks but I can't find it, has anyone seen it, can they tell me how to find it/post a link for it???

Thanks

I know what you mean, she mentioned it at Sunrise but I've never actually seen the footage.

- Mx

Old Post 11-16-2008 10:08 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
picnic4
Platinum Level

I looked for it after sunrise too

Old Post 11-16-2008 11:57 PM
picnic4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picnic4 Click here to Send picnic4 a Private Message Visit picnic4's homepage! Find more posts by picnic4 Add picnic4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx

Re: Re: You tube - Sound checks

quote:
Originally posted by marea
I know what you mean, she mentioned it at Sunrise but I've never actually seen the footage.

- Mx

Yeah same.

maan. if pink found it on youtube, i wouldnt see her as some chronic youtubing herself , we should have seen it..

unless it was yonks ago and taken off?

Old Post 11-17-2008 04:18 AM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksmyguide
Platinum Level

Re: Re: Re: You tube - Sound checks

quote:
Originally posted by xx_ilovep!nk_xx
Yeah same.

maan. if pink found it on youtube, i wouldnt see her as some chronic youtubing herself , we should have seen it..

unless it was yonks ago and taken off?

ha ha ha!
if i were hot and famous like p!nk i'd youtube myself allllllll D time!!
luckily i'm just hot,as i'm too busy to be on a computer all day looking at myself!! LOL

Old Post 11-17-2008 04:38 AM
pinksmyguide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksmyguide Click here to Send pinksmyguide a Private Message Find more posts by pinksmyguide Add pinksmyguide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shezzaz
Platinum Level

Hey... After Sunrise when she mentioned it I actually posted a similar thread to this asking if anyone knew where I could see it!

I did a heap of searching but couldn't put my hands on it! And no one else could find it either...

Fingers crossed someone comes across it this time around! Would love to see it!

=)

Shez

Old Post 11-17-2008 06:40 AM
Shezzaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shezzaz Click here to Send Shezzaz a Private Message Find more posts by Shezzaz Add Shezzaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote