Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk Ticket Sale... Ahoy Rotterdam
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Netherlands
Banned

P!nk Ticket Sale... Ahoy Rotterdam

Pink ticketsale for 28th february will start on 25th october 10 AM at ticketservice.nl, Ticketphone and ticketagency.

Ticketsale for 1st march is expected in the following few days I think... Most likely when 1st date has sold out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2008 03:21 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

i'm gonna be at home at 10am i'm not gonna work :P

Old Post 10-18-2008 03:25 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

Monday you can view all details on mojo.nl... Prices etc etc...

My friend works on the Postkantoor and she saw on sale list next week that tickets for P!nk go on sale...as well for a third tina turner gig lol

Old Post 10-18-2008 03:31 PM
Netherlands is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Netherlands Click here to Send Netherlands a Private Message Find more posts by Netherlands Add Netherlands to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
Originally posted by Netherlands
Monday you can view all details on mojo.nl... Prices etc etc...

My friend works on the Postkantoor and she saw on sale list next week that tickets for P!nk go on sale...as well for a third tina turner gig lol

okej!, t4p!

Old Post 10-18-2008 03:32 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Holland
Top 100 Charts Level

there is also this radio spot on radio 538.....

next week you can allready winn some tickets......

good luck with getting tickets!!!! and see ya all in feb!!!

Old Post 10-18-2008 11:52 PM
Holland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Holland Click here to Send Holland a Private Message Visit Holland's homepage! Find more posts by Holland Add Holland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

So wait, if she doesn't sell it out there won't be a 2nd show?

Old Post 10-19-2008 09:57 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

prob not... I think the second show is a back up plan for when the sales are huge... thus far only one show is gonna be in the ticketsale...just like last time.... they added Enschede right after HMH was sold out

Old Post 10-19-2008 10:13 AM
Dani

quote:
prob not... I think the second show is a back up plan for when the sales are huge... thus far only one show is gonna be in the ticketsale...just like last time.... they added Enschede right after HMH was sold out

Well if we all buy two tickets for the first show there's a big chance we might get a 2nd one! Not meaning she will just fill half of the venue but you get it.

Old Post 10-19-2008 10:20 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disslang

It's pretty normal for an artist to have a back-up plan! Ahoy is a big venue and touring is money, money, money......
But I don't see any problems here!! Ahoy will be packed.....twice and we're going to rock the place down.....both nights

Old Post 10-19-2008 11:36 AM
Disslang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disslang Click here to Send Disslang a Private Message Find more posts by Disslang Add Disslang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkjanis

thanks for the info

Old Post 10-19-2008 02:41 PM
pinkjanis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkjanis Click here to Send pinkjanis a Private Message Find more posts by pinkjanis Add pinkjanis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Netherlands
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by =X-X-X= Sharon
i'm gonna be at home at 10am i'm not gonna work :P

It's better to log in to the site at 9.55 AM.. cuz the site will be soo busy at 10.00 am that you will be put on hold for like 10 minutes!

Old Post 10-19-2008 03:02 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
It's better to log in to the site at 9.55 AM.. cuz the site will be soo busy at 10.00 am that you will be put on hold for like 10 minutes!

yes! i really need the best tickets i don't want to sit down.

Old Post 10-19-2008 04:55 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

If there will be two shows, I'm going to both!

How can I buy tickets?

Old Post 10-20-2008 12:07 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
If there will be two shows, I'm going to both!

How can I buy tickets?

www.ticketmaster.nl

Old Post 10-20-2008 12:08 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by =X-X-X= Sharon
www.ticketmaster.nl

aha..but do they send tickets abroad?

I've never ordered tickets to abroad concerts before..I've always had someone to do it for me lol

Old Post 10-20-2008 12:10 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote