Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink tribute at lesbian night in sydney.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sammy
Major Label Level

pink tribute at lesbian night in sydney.

hey
last night i went to a lesbian night they have once a month on oxford street in sydney australia.. called lick-a-licious.
and they did a pink tribute.
it was awesome
using all the live tracks from live in wembley.. they even had a punk rawk girl hanging from silks and doing acrobatics and wat not.
they used the same routines from cuz i can.
it was sooo awesome!
just wanted to share that with u all cause i thought it was pretty cool!
i didnt get any pictures tho coz im stupid and i was particularly drunk last nite
but yeeh!
good times!
was anyone else from here at arq last night?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2007 01:28 AM
Sammy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sammy Click here to Send Sammy a Private Message Find more posts by Sammy Add Sammy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

Re: pink tribute at lesbian night in sydney.

that's awesome. i wish they did stuff like that around here. did you know it was a pink night till you showed up?? that would be a good surprise on a night out!!! lol

Old Post 07-28-2007 01:33 AM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sydney_boi
Top 100 Charts Level

i didnt make it... i was at the colombian..i would have been there if i new it was a pink tribute..

isnt lesbian night normally moist ?

Old Post 07-28-2007 02:39 AM
Sydney_boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sydney_boi Click here to Send Sydney_boi a Private Message Visit Sydney_boi's homepage! Find more posts by Sydney_boi Add Sydney_boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
picnic4
Platinum Level

awesome! thanks for sharing

Old Post 07-28-2007 08:46 AM
picnic4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for picnic4 Click here to Send picnic4 a Private Message Visit picnic4's homepage! Find more posts by picnic4 Add picnic4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merymery92
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by picnic4
awesome! thanks for sharing

Old Post 07-28-2007 08:47 AM
merymery92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for merymery92 Click here to Send merymery92 a Private Message Find more posts by merymery92 Add merymery92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Sydney_boi
isnt lesbian night normally moist ?

Old Post 07-28-2007 11:04 AM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx
Triple Platinum Record Level

THATS SOO AWESOME!!

They better do more of them!! hehe.

Old Post 07-28-2007 01:04 PM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
red&bluedivide
Top 100 Charts Level

hahahaha thats awesome. For some unknown reason the title of this thread made me laugh incredibly

Old Post 07-28-2007 03:15 PM
red&bluedivide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for red&bluedivide Click here to Send red&bluedivide a Private Message Find more posts by red&bluedivide Add red&bluedivide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

hahah i would go,as long as they play P!nk.

Old Post 07-28-2007 03:17 PM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaunajane
#1 Single Level

ohh fun lol
i love p!nk

Old Post 07-29-2007 03:32 AM
shaunajane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shaunajane Click here to Send shaunajane a Private Message Visit shaunajane's homepage! Find more posts by shaunajane Add shaunajane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sammy
Major Label Level

lol yeh last months moist was the last one.. its dumb really they made this big deal out of the LAST EVER MOIST! and then on the night informed us that they changed the name to lick-a-licious.. good times.
and no i didnt noe they would do that until it started.. they didnt advertise it like that.
it was good times sydney-boi!
is the columbian any good? i always wanna go in but end up at kinselas(*****) or slide(cherry). lol
STONEWALL!
hey maybe ill see u round oxford eh?

Old Post 07-29-2007 04:59 AM
Sammy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sammy Click here to Send Sammy a Private Message Find more posts by Sammy Add Sammy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sydney_boi
Top 100 Charts Level

i was at arq last night..
was ok..?

Slide is always amazing and something different. . . stonewall.. i feel old there now.. lol they all look 16 and from penrith ..

you get a bit of pink played at palms..

colombian is good if you just want to stand around and chat and drink while waiting for others to arrive..

Old Post 07-29-2007 09:05 AM
Sydney_boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sydney_boi Click here to Send Sydney_boi a Private Message Visit Sydney_boi's homepage! Find more posts by Sydney_boi Add Sydney_boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sammy
Major Label Level

Wink

what is palms?
yeah i love slide
im doing a gig there soon
u should come! and bring ur mates!
come oonnn help out your pink mates from the rainbow

Old Post 08-01-2007 01:53 PM
rumblmunkee
Double Platinum

aw. I missed lesbian night......

Old Post 08-01-2007 06:38 PM
rumblmunkee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmunkee Click here to Send rumblmunkee a Private Message Visit rumblmunkee's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmunkee Add rumblmunkee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote