Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Girly or Tomboy...
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

I think we should all just agree that Pink looks hot in anything LOL... So any outfits on her are just fine with me haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2007 04:59 AM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikayla.<3.P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

ME AND PINK HAVE THE SAME PHONE!! YAY!! SILVER ASWELL!!

Old Post 07-12-2007 05:01 AM
Mikayla.<3.P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikayla.<3.P!nk Click here to Send Mikayla.<3.P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Mikayla.<3.P!nk Add Mikayla.<3.P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Elli Noise
Major Label Level

she looks so beautiful with everything

Old Post 07-12-2007 05:14 AM
Elli Noise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Elli Noise Click here to Send Elli Noise a Private Message Visit Elli Noise's homepage! Find more posts by Elli Noise Add Elli Noise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink this
Double Platinum

i think she is so hot in her tomboy look..I LOVE IT!!!

she's hot in anyway she dresses..

Old Post 07-12-2007 05:30 AM
pink this is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink this Click here to Send pink this a Private Message Find more posts by pink this Add pink this to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELBPINK
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by loveyeshu
i cant decide. SHe looks SO HOT with camo pants and a tank top and she looks SO AMAZING with this skirt.... so I guess BOTH hehe!

she looks fab in that skirt. wheres that pic from?

Old Post 07-12-2007 09:39 AM
HELBPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELBPINK Click here to Send HELBPINK a Private Message Visit HELBPINK's homepage! Find more posts by HELBPINK Add HELBPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by little_abs
i love her both ways.

yeah me, too!

Old Post 07-12-2007 09:44 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

I think She looks HOT in anything...

I mean, that girl could look sexy with dirty hair, hairy armpits wearing grandma undies ...

so it doesnt really bother me what ever...as long as she's herself she makes anything amazing

Old Post 07-12-2007 12:53 PM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkrockzdawrld
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by xx18wheelerxx

I mean, that girl could look sexy with dirty hair, hairy armpits wearing grandma undies ...

hehe lmao!!

Old Post 07-12-2007 12:57 PM
P!nkrockzdawrld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkrockzdawrld Click here to Send P!nkrockzdawrld a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkrockzdawrld Add P!nkrockzdawrld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
amandddda
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by xx18wheelerxx

so it doesnt really bother me what ever...as long as she's herself she makes anything amazing

heheh..i agree with u

Old Post 07-12-2007 01:01 PM
amandddda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amandddda Click here to Send amandddda a Private Message Find more posts by amandddda Add amandddda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

I agree with me too.... lol. but what creature could not think she looks good in anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dog drools next to me at any photo....

Old Post 07-12-2007 01:23 PM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B*P!nk
Major Label Level

Yeh she could wear a potato sack and still look hot lol

Wish I could do that!!

Old Post 07-12-2007 01:26 PM
B*P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B*P!nk Click here to Send B*P!nk a Private Message Visit B*P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by B*P!nk Add B*P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkbitz
#1 Single Level

PInk is HOT in anything she wears ...In as little or tomboy or girly she can pull any look off I agree

Old Post 07-12-2007 01:28 PM
pinkbitz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkbitz Click here to Send pinkbitz a Private Message Find more posts by pinkbitz Add pinkbitz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ween01
Top 100 Charts Level

bit of both

Last edited by ween01 on 07-12-2007 at 02:40 PM

Old Post 07-12-2007 02:16 PM
ween01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ween01 Click here to Send ween01 a Private Message Visit ween01's homepage! Find more posts by ween01 Add ween01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by nobodyknowsu
i like her in dresses, but prefer her in "tomboy" stuff...either way shes still bootiful

agrees

Old Post 07-12-2007 02:24 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx

both but mainly girly. She suits dresses so well

Old Post 07-12-2007 03:34 PM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote