Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *important* Fanbook Cover Design
Pages (23): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4everyoung
Major Label Level

Exclamation .:!***>>>important<<<***!:. Fanbook Cover Design

sooo..

if anyone did this before... well then.. i lose

but if noone did this... here's the idea. i read a lot of suggestions on how to make a cover design for p!nk fanbook..

i'll try to make it with pictures of all of u who sent the letters, or will send. basically, if u can send me the picture of u with just u're face on it(cuz if this works, there will be aloooot of pictures on a4 paper sheet)..

okay. thats it.
this is my e-mail

athaneoin@hotmail.com
u can send your pictures here.

i will also try to include your forum nick somehow..

there will be hell alot of work to do but i'm in for challenge

so, if there is someone doing this, or smthing like this already, just let me know. i'll try to think of something else.

till then..

P.S. i'll include picures recieved UNTIL 25.7.

love'n'peace

Last edited by 4everyoung on 07-10-2007 at 06:44 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:30 PM
4everyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4everyoung Click here to Send 4everyoung a Private Message Visit 4everyoung's homepage! Find more posts by 4everyoung Add 4everyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leeluvzya
In Detox Level

No ones done it yet that I know of - I'll send ya my mug when I'm on tomoro... Reeeali tired now I love the idea tho! Good luck! If anyone can do it it's you - I seen your drawings

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:38 PM
leeluvzya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leeluvzya Click here to Send leeluvzya a Private Message Visit leeluvzya's homepage! Find more posts by leeluvzya Add leeluvzya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

thx

really encourageing, i apperciate it

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:40 PM
4everyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4everyoung Click here to Send 4everyoung a Private Message Visit 4everyoung's homepage! Find more posts by 4everyoung Add 4everyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

such a great idea, fantastic

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:42 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

good idea
will post my pic as soon as i get home

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:46 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

really cool. will be fun to see how it looks I will post a pic!

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:47 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

i forgot to say, i'll post it here when its done so u all can say should i change smthing bout it, improve it in any way, just anything

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:53 PM
xx18wheelerxx
World Tour Level

Hey sounds like a great idea!!

And if it works out thanks a bunch in advanced for going through the trouble of making it xx

i willl def send you a pic of mine,

and goodluck!

Old Post 07-10-2007 03:55 PM
xx18wheelerxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx18wheelerxx Click here to Send xx18wheelerxx a Private Message Find more posts by xx18wheelerxx Add xx18wheelerxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkrockzdawrld
Platinum Level

il send ya ma piccy now!!

Old Post 07-10-2007 04:56 PM
P!nkrockzdawrld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkrockzdawrld Click here to Send P!nkrockzdawrld a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkrockzdawrld Add P!nkrockzdawrld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover

woohoo thanks! I'll send my pic!

Old Post 07-10-2007 05:21 PM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona

quote:
Originally posted by 4everyoung
thx

really encourageing, i apperciate it

hey you.....where r u from?? whats up!?lol

Old Post 07-10-2007 05:50 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

vinkovci...

u?

Old Post 07-10-2007 06:07 PM
hotpinkblood

Cool idea!

*sent*

Old Post 07-10-2007 06:08 PM
hotpinkblood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotpinkblood Click here to Send hotpinkblood a Private Message Find more posts by hotpinkblood Add hotpinkblood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

*recived*

and so it begins...

Old Post 07-10-2007 06:11 PM
ivona

quote:
Originally posted by 4everyoung
vinkovci...

u?

nice! im from umag...

Old Post 07-10-2007 06:15 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote