Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Venue Suggestions...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Venue Suggestions...

Whilst we wait for the news on Europe, what venue would you like to see P!nk play?!

Id love a gig at The Royal Albert Hall. Could you imagine the atmosphere? The acoustics ?!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:23 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Re: Venue Suggestions...

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_
Whilst we wait for the news on Europe, what venue would you like to see P!nk play?!

Id love a gig at The Royal Albert Hall. Could you imagine the atmosphere? The acoustics ?!!

My kitchen/living room has been painted so that will work

In all seriousness - I'd love be the o2 ritz at Manchester but that would never happen!

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:55 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I bet that would be amazing for the venue itself, but I hate travelling and navigating London! I'd love for her to play somewhere closer to the South West, but we don't have any decent arenas, unfortunately.

Old Post 10-12-2017 08:59 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nki
Major Label Level

Once she performed in Enschede.
I think it was one of the concerts that i loved most.
Just because it was a lot smaller and because of that it felt more personal.

So....next to the normal choices like ziggo dome or ahoy... come to enschede ;-)

Old Post 10-12-2017 09:46 PM
p!nki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nki Click here to Send p!nki a Private Message Visit p!nki's homepage! Find more posts by p!nki Add p!nki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote