Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by Tatjana
Wow great

I wanna be the first

How was it at the NYC gig when you played 'I have seen the rain' live with your daughter? You looked very relaxed, were you?

Howdy.....well, sorry it took me so long to answer these questions, we have been breaking down and selling a business we had for a while. About singing in NYC with my daughter, yes, I was nervous but got through it OK. It had been a long time since I sang in front of anyone. It was really fun for me to do that and great to realize a dream we use to share when she was little and would tell me that someday she was going to put that song on one of her albums.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2006 10:48 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THUD
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by herbiefrog
if i were jim#
i would be pleased that alicia
was recieving and doing ok
stable and happy
but there is more to do
something to accomplish
luck to us both : )

To answer the question, I have probably written near a thousand songs and poems in my life and many of them were about rebellion and change. I am happy to see my children unafraid to say what needs to be said and to do what needs to be done to make this planet a better place for us all. There is more than enough to go around for us all, so why the killing and hate. We need to get over our differences and start trying to save the planet from total destruction as a result of our stupidity and greed.

Old Post 10-07-2006 10:53 PM
THUD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THUD Find more posts by THUD Add THUD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
She's Not Dead
Banned

I hope I can still post a question.

Hi Mr Moore,

If you could choose one duet partner for your daughter who would it be?

Old Post 10-07-2006 10:54 PM
She's Not Dead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for She's Not Dead Click here to Send She's Not Dead a Private Message Find more posts by She's Not Dead Add She's Not Dead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by THUD
To answer the question, I have probably written near a thousand songs and poems in my life and many of them were about rebellion and change. I am happy to see my children unafraid to say what needs to be said and to do what needs to be done to make this planet a better place for us all. There is more than enough to go around for us all, so why the killing and hate. We need to get over our differences and start trying to save the planet from total destruction as a result of our stupidity and greed.

oh my god its pink's dad

Old Post 10-07-2006 11:12 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by hartlovesme
oh my god its pink's dad

Old Post 10-07-2006 11:36 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Amazing answer.

Old Post 10-07-2006 11:37 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:

You should run for President

Old Post 10-08-2006 10:54 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkroxmysoxwoo
Top 100 Charts Level

Omg good idea!

Old Post 10-08-2006 08:40 PM
p!nkroxmysoxwoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkroxmysoxwoo Click here to Send p!nkroxmysoxwoo a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkroxmysoxwoo Add p!nkroxmysoxwoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Classy Missy
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by hartlovesme
oh my god its pink's dad

lol i was thinking the same thing!!!

Hi Jim!! i love ur daughter! shes an amazing signer/person/performer/dancer...u name it, shes just amazing!

now, since im supposed to be asking a question.. in your opinion..what celebrety looks most like P!nk??

<3 -steph-

Last edited by Classy Missy on 10-08-2006 at 11:10 PM

Old Post 10-08-2006 11:07 PM
Classy Missy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Classy Missy Click here to Send Classy Missy a Private Message Find more posts by Classy Missy Add Classy Missy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Amazing answer.
it is indeed. wow. no wonder Pink has grown up to be this amazing person

Old Post 10-09-2006 06:01 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nikkiyinyang
Underground Label Level

Re: Q&A with Jim Moore - Session III

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Get your questions in asap

Hi Mr Moore! (I cant believe that I'm writing to Pinks Dad) here are my questions.
How do you feel about Pink/Alecia being a gay icon?
Does Pink actually read her forum pages?
Have you ever recieved fanmail at your house?
Whats the most embarrasing thing that Pink has ever done?
Where can I send my fanmail to pink to?
What do you think of her tattoos?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and answer these questions! You're an awsome guy!

Frm Nicole
P.S I absolutly love ya daughter and her music. I hope that she never stops singing. Love ya Pink! x

Old Post 10-18-2006 06:38 PM
nikkiyinyang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nikkiyinyang Click here to Send nikkiyinyang a Private Message Find more posts by nikkiyinyang Add nikkiyinyang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

Will you visit one of her concerts?

Old Post 10-18-2006 07:11 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

errr...he wants me to type this but its a bit weird cos its not from us

and its not from him either...

Hi Mr Moore! (I cant believe that I'm writing to Pinks Dad) here are my questions.
How do you feel about Pink/Alecia being a gay icon? cool
Does Pink actually read her forum pages? almost every day
Have you ever recieved fanmail at your house? no thanks
Whats the most embarrasing thing that Pink has ever done? pee
Where can I send my fanmail to pink to? her fan club or asd
What do you think of her tattoos? enough? )

Old Post 10-19-2006 12:04 AM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
debeaston
MixTape Level

Talking q's

quote:

thanks for answering my question mr Moore, my love to you.
debeaston x

Old Post 10-25-2006 01:25 PM
debeaston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for debeaston Click here to Send debeaston a Private Message Find more posts by debeaston Add debeaston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

I have seen the rain

Dear Mr Moore!

The song, I have seen the rain. It's just so lovely!
I'd like to know:

How did you feel when you wrote it?

Old Post 10-27-2006 01:59 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote