Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > hi there
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KarinReiser
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by =X-X-X= Sharon
me too

and, concrats!!! you had your 1000th post

Haha!! Thank you!! It was hard work!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2008 08:42 PM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by KarinReiser
Haha!! Thank you!! It was hard work!!

haha

Old Post 08-24-2008 03:52 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
moniqe
Banned

thats bull! this is NOT her

Old Post 08-28-2008 05:06 PM
moniqe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moniqe Click here to Send moniqe a Private Message Find more posts by moniqe Add moniqe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

quote:
Originally posted by moniqe

how do you know??
Nobody knows for sure, but for me, I hope that it's her and it makes me happy, so why destroy that?

Old Post 08-28-2008 05:19 PM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by moniqe
Well if u look at the fact that she is registered 2005, and in that era nobody knew that she had a nickname "fatmama", could be possible that this is her

Old Post 08-28-2008 10:27 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
Well if u look at the fact that she is registered 2005, and in that era nobody knew that she had a nickname "fatmama", could be possible that this is her

u got a point!

Old Post 08-28-2008 10:48 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink

jep, exactly!!

Old Post 08-30-2008 10:18 AM
Shezzaz
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by KarinReiser
how do you know??
Nobody knows for sure, but for me, I hope that it's her and it makes me happy, so why destroy that?

I personally believe that it was her. There were only about 3 posts ever from that user.

Old Post 08-30-2008 01:43 PM
Shezzaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shezzaz Click here to Send Shezzaz a Private Message Find more posts by Shezzaz Add Shezzaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by Alecxander
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8qrLZFvpU
wow duude i love this intervieww
t4p

ahah fatmama

Old Post 08-30-2008 09:11 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ozp!nkfan_83

i dont really think it was her... dont mean to burst you guys bubbles but if you have a look at the post history one of them is asking for help on a vid of her and Carey in an interview she did.... to me i dont think it is her.. i think it is just someone screwing with our minds.. that and the post on this particular thread is really really old... so if it was her when it was posted where the bugger are all the other posts that would have corresponded with it when it was posted... im sure there would have been a rave to go along with it like there is now.

Just my opinion is all.

Old Post 08-30-2008 09:59 PM
ozp!nkfan_83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ozp!nkfan_83 Click here to Send ozp!nkfan_83 a Private Message Find more posts by ozp!nkfan_83 Add ozp!nkfan_83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cuhrtys

quote:
Originally posted by ozp!nkfan_83
i dont really think it was her... dont mean to burst you guys bubbles but if you have a look at the post history one of them is asking for help on a vid of her and Carey in an interview she did.... to me i dont think it is her.. i think it is just someone screwing with our minds.. that and the post on this particular thread is really really old... so if it was her when it was posted where the bugger are all the other posts that would have corresponded with it when it was posted... im sure there would have been a rave to go along with it like there is now.

Just my opinion is all.

lol never seen that thread
yea at first i thought it was her for sure. i looked at her post history and i dunno im not sure about that right now. but it would be nice if she was

Old Post 08-31-2008 01:19 AM
cuhrtys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuhrtys Click here to Send cuhrtys a Private Message Find more posts by cuhrtys Add cuhrtys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

IT DEFINATELY IS NOT P!NK lololol

Old Post 09-06-2008 07:28 AM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser

quote:
Originally posted by sal

why do you think that??

Old Post 09-06-2008 01:20 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by sal

I'm 99,9% sure it is.

Old Post 09-06-2008 01:49 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm 100% sure it isn't!!!

It's called gut feeling - this is soooooooooooo NOT her - get a grip fans!!!

Old Post 09-17-2008 07:38 PM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote