Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > hi there
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alecxander
Top 100 Charts Level

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t8qrLZFvpU

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2008 01:02 PM
Alecxander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecxander Click here to Send Alecxander a Private Message Find more posts by Alecxander Add Alecxander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Alecxander
So its really possible that fatmama is actually P!nk, cuz she mentioned her nickname Fatmama for the first time in an interview from 2007, and fatmama is registered 2005, so thats it

i want a stick on this thread

Old Post 08-20-2008 03:07 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

could be!!!

i thought it was a new thread for a second!!!

Old Post 08-20-2008 03:45 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

and its signed ms p.

in one of her last letters she signed it miss p

Old Post 08-20-2008 03:46 PM
A Hint Of Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A Hint Of Pink Click here to Send A Hint Of Pink a Private Message Find more posts by A Hint Of Pink Add A Hint Of Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
innocence01
MixTape Level

Re: hi there

I think that it is very bad joke, when you aren't Pink, I like Pink, Pink is my life, my support in my life, so who are you?

Old Post 08-20-2008 04:02 PM
innocence01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for innocence01 Click here to Send innocence01 a Private Message Find more posts by innocence01 Add innocence01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

how old is this? I have totally missed it.

if this is really her than awesome. <3

I miss you P!nk so much and can nooott wait til you're back here kicking. you just make me so happy like noone else <3 meewwwaaah.

Old Post 08-20-2008 04:52 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
Originally posted by Alecxander

thanx!! i love this interview!!

Old Post 08-20-2008 05:36 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KarinReiser
#1 Video and Single Level

doesn't matter if she's the real ms p!! I believe in it and it's good to believe, so i think it's real!!

Old Post 08-20-2008 06:06 PM
KarinReiser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KarinReiser Click here to Send KarinReiser a Private Message Visit KarinReiser's homepage! Find more posts by KarinReiser Add KarinReiser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

quote:
Originally posted by KarinReiser
doesn't matter if she's the real ms p!! I believe in it and it's good to believe, so i think it's real!!

me too

and, concrats!!! you had your 1000th post

Old Post 08-20-2008 06:37 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

pffffffftt i thought it was new but anyway if it's her it's really cool

Old Post 08-20-2008 06:57 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A Hint Of Pink

quote:
Originally posted by dafni
pffffffftt i thought it was new but anyway if it's her it's really cool

yeah when i saw fatmama had started a thread i was like W t f its pink! then i realised its the same one i read all them years ago

Old Post 08-20-2008 07:20 PM
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

Red face

*oh look at that flying pig in the sky*

Attachment: flying pig.jpg
This has been downloaded 104 time(s).

Old Post 08-21-2008 05:44 AM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinksmyguide
Platinum Level

Re: hi there

quote:
Originally posted by fatmama
just wanted to say thankyou to all of you. i read this all the time, and you girls and guys make me smile. and laugh, and cry sometimes, too. i feel very blessed to have such kick *** people spending time and interest in me. it means more than yu will know. keep rockin, and i PROMISE im workin hard on the next album and its gonna be GREAT. im really excited. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ms p.

if this is you p!nk,i want to thank you for being so amazing and inspiring.
if not well sh.it happens and i hope,who ever you are,that you have a great day and thanks for making me smile!!

Old Post 08-22-2008 12:55 AM
pinksmyguide is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinksmyguide Click here to Send pinksmyguide a Private Message Find more posts by pinksmyguide Add pinksmyguide to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss Und@ztood

quote:
Originally posted by ugopink
is it really u? or someone just f*** around?

I think that it's some bad joke maker but if it's really Miss P than I must say: I LOVE YOU!! AND KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK!!

Old Post 08-22-2008 08:31 AM
Miss Und@ztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Und@ztood Click here to Send Miss Und@ztood a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Und@ztood Add Miss Und@ztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkblade
#1 Single Level

Fat Mamma HAHA i love itt

Old Post 08-22-2008 03:38 PM
Pinkblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkblade Click here to Send Pinkblade a Private Message Visit Pinkblade's homepage! Find more posts by Pinkblade Add Pinkblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote