Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!NK live @ scala, London 2002
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AMIQUE
Double Platinum

P!NK live @ scala, London 2002

HI!

does some one know, where I can found the link for the dowload of this mini concert?
Or does someone has got the dvd?

thx!

xx amique

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-18-2004 03:33 PM
AMIQUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AMIQUE Click here to Send AMIQUE a Private Message Visit AMIQUE's homepage! Find more posts by AMIQUE Add AMIQUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

you should pm celine4daniel, shes defo got it

Old Post 10-18-2004 04:23 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AMIQUE
Double Platinum

THANK YOU!!! I WILL!!!

Old Post 10-18-2004 04:39 PM
AMIQUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AMIQUE Click here to Send AMIQUE a Private Message Visit AMIQUE's homepage! Find more posts by AMIQUE Add AMIQUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by AMIQUE
THANK YOU!!! I WILL!!!
no problem

Old Post 10-18-2004 05:05 PM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
you should pm celine4daniel, shes defo got it

Celine is ya best bet

she will also sell you a copy on DVD for 5

Old Post 10-18-2004 05:17 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AMIQUE
Double Platinum

okay!! thank you Zi have send this person a pm allready!! LOL thank you!!!!! both of you!!!

x amique

Old Post 10-18-2004 05:49 PM
Celine

quote:
okay!! thank you Zi have send this person a pm allready!! LOL thank you!!!!! both of you!!!

x amique

No you never did. lol. I kinda stopped doing copies for people.. & I'm moving so I wont have access to the internet. I could get my boyfriend to do a copy for you if he has the time. Just PM me, for real this time lol

Old Post 10-18-2004 06:32 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AMIQUE
Double Platinum

i did't? hmm maybe something went wrong, i really did.. hmm well i will try again

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:11 PM
Celine

quote:
i did't? hmm maybe something went wrong, i really did.. hmm well i will try again

I got the second one. lol

Old Post 10-18-2004 07:50 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote