Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ajjustfloating
It says they weren't released so does that mean we can't get them?
Thanks for your help!

Well there's not much help I can give hun, yeah it means they are unreleased. She has registered them so that they are under copyright but hasn't released them so until that time comes, if it ever comes, or until they are leaked they are not for our ears!

- Mx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2008 02:19 PM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

^

Yeah..thats what I thought. I think she should release a CD of her unreleased tracks during the next break or down-time. There's almost a whole album's worth of songs there.

Old Post 05-07-2008 08:33 PM
ajjustfloating is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ajjustfloating Click here to Send ajjustfloating a Private Message Find more posts by ajjustfloating Add ajjustfloating to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Well there's not much help I can give hun, yeah it means they are unreleased. She has registered them so that they are under copyright but hasn't released them so until that time comes, if it ever comes, or until they are leaked they are not for our ears!

- Mx

How bout these two??

Tell Me Something Good
Waiting All Day For Sunday Night

Do you know which CD(s) they were on??

Old Post 05-07-2008 08:38 PM
ajjustfloating is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ajjustfloating Click here to Send ajjustfloating a Private Message Find more posts by ajjustfloating Add ajjustfloating to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Tell Me Something Good was on the Happy Feet Soundtrack.

Waiting All Day... wasn't on a CD but you should be able to find it because it was "released" in a fashion as a theme to a football show.

Old Post 05-07-2008 11:07 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

^
Thanks for that info!!!

Old Post 05-10-2008 06:58 AM
marea

quote:
Originally posted by ajjustfloating
How bout these two??

Tell Me Something Good
Waiting All Day For Sunday Night

Do you know which CD(s) they were on??

Hazard beat me to it. Although I can elaborate slightly by letting ya know that "Waiting All Day...." is a rework of the Joan Jett song "I Hate Myself For Loving You".

- Mx

Old Post 05-13-2008 06:40 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

Wooow!Thats really cool,thank you!!!!

Where can i get the unreleased songs???

Old Post 05-18-2008 06:07 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajjustfloating
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by marea
Hazard beat me to it. Although I can elaborate slightly by letting ya know that "Waiting All Day...." is a rework of the Joan Jett song "I Hate Myself For Loving You".

- Mx

Thanks so much for that extra info. I gotta find them and get them asap!!

Old Post 05-22-2008 08:45 AM
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Could you update and put in the Unreleased tracks under the IND era that Outside Of You was recorded by Hilary Duff. Just so people can check out the lyrics if they want.

Old Post 06-18-2008 01:19 PM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DontGiveAdamn
Major Label Level

where can i download some of the unreleased tracks
i dont have many at all

Old Post 07-10-2008 03:27 PM
DontGiveAdamn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DontGiveAdamn Click here to Send DontGiveAdamn a Private Message Find more posts by DontGiveAdamn Add DontGiveAdamn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

quote:
Originally posted by DontGiveAdamn
where can i download some of the unreleased tracks
i dont have many at all

Limewire?
Ares?
Kazaa?
Bearshare?

Old Post 07-10-2008 03:30 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DontGiveAdamn
Major Label Level

they all give me viruses! lol

Old Post 07-10-2008 03:38 PM
DontGiveAdamn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DontGiveAdamn Click here to Send DontGiveAdamn a Private Message Find more posts by DontGiveAdamn Add DontGiveAdamn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx

quote:
Originally posted by DontGiveAdamn
they all give me viruses! lol

Ohhh, Lmfao.
I need to download loadsss soon, so i'll send you lots if you like m'dear

Old Post 07-10-2008 07:32 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Someone needs to update the list with putting Bad Bad Day in with the unreleased tracks from IND. There no way it can be from the Try This sessions. Candy Shop was released almost 2 years after Try This.

Old Post 07-14-2008 09:34 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by perkyville
Someone needs to update the list with putting Bad Bad Day in with the unreleased tracks from IND. There no way it can be from the Try This sessions. Candy Shop was released almost 2 years after Try This.
thats still 2005.. im not dead was 2006

Old Post 07-14-2008 09:44 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote