Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by TattoodBrat
'Try This' didnt have that song as a bonus.. I wouldn't make it up.. why do you think I was asking about it if it weren't true?

Try This had an european track "Feel Good Time" and also had a hidden track called "Hooker"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2006 01:55 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

But as i stated a while ago, the US didnt get the song 'Fingers'. That was my whole point of asking about it.

Old Post 10-21-2006 01:58 PM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

or 'Feel Good TIme' or whatever the name of it is

Old Post 10-21-2006 01:59 PM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
But as i stated a while ago, the US didnt get the song 'Fingers'. That was my whole point of asking about it.

Didnt the US get Fingers or Centerfold?

That sucks

Erm you'll have to get a UK import for both bonus tracks

Old Post 10-21-2006 02:04 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
or 'Feel Good TIme' or whatever the name of it is

Feel Good Time is the Charlies Angels 2 soundtrack song!

Old Post 10-21-2006 02:05 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

Talking

yes, that's right - now i remember.. it was 'FIngers ' i was refering to.. Thank you for pointing that out.

Old Post 10-21-2006 02:09 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

Talking

yes, that's right - now i remember.. it was 'FIngers ' i was refering to.. Thank you for pointing that out.

TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

Talking

~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:

Your welcome

www.amazon.co.uk

You can get a UK version here for about $15 with shipping

Old Post 10-21-2006 02:11 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

I wonder if I can order it from one of the music stores here?

Old Post 10-21-2006 05:14 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
I wonder if I can order it from one of the music stores here?

Probably not!

But it's woth a look

Old Post 10-21-2006 05:21 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Did you get that list of "Don't Stop" mixes, Jordan?

Old Post 10-21-2006 07:55 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Did you get that list of "Don't Stop" mixes, Jordan?

oooops brb ill just get them

Old Post 10-21-2006 07:59 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

CD:

Scorpio Radio Edit: 4:28
Happy Mix: 8:03
Scorpio Remix: 6.51

Viny:

Scorpio Remix: 8.03
Fever Mix: 5:20
Happy Mix: 6:51
Narcotic Mix: 5:50

(i think the vinyl mis printed the times - look at the names & time from CD)

Old Post 10-21-2006 08:02 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Vinyl #2

Bow Bellow VS. Trilithon Remix: 6:30
Happy Mix: 6:46
Fever Mix: 5:20

Old Post 10-21-2006 08:04 PM