Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Nope, not on Try This. They had 14 tracks on the explicit CD (it went 12. Unwind, 13. Love Song, 14. Hooker) and we had 15 (12. Unwind, 13. Feel Good Time, 14. Love Song, 15. Hooker).

It was a single, though, but only available on CD single (if there was one) and on the Charlies Angels: Full Throttle soundtrack.

Im pretty sure my US CD + DVD has it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2006 10:25 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Im pretty sure my US CD + DVD has it?

are you sure its a US one?

i have no idea *doesn't have US one*

Old Post 10-05-2006 10:28 PM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by hartlovesme
are you sure its a US one?

i have no idea *doesn't have US one*

100% positive

Red disk with Pink font

Old Post 10-06-2006 09:49 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

We didn't get Feel Good Time' on 'I'm not dead'. Forgive me, i cant think of the name of the song and the cd is at work, but it's one that she sang in harmony with her dad.

Old Post 10-07-2006 12:44 AM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rosenrot
#1 Video and Single Level

What does "clean version" mean? Is it different to the album version?

Old Post 10-07-2006 10:43 AM
Rosenrot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rosenrot Click here to Send Rosenrot a Private Message Find more posts by Rosenrot Add Rosenrot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by Rosenrot
What does "clean version" mean? Is it different to the album version?

No swearing

Old Post 10-07-2006 12:57 PM
Rosenrot
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
No swearing

ah thanks!

Old Post 10-07-2006 01:04 PM
Rosenrot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rosenrot Click here to Send Rosenrot a Private Message Find more posts by Rosenrot Add Rosenrot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

What You Wanna Do (with Naughty By Nature) - Radio (4:53)

What You Wanna Do (with Naughty By Nature) - Street (4:53)

On a new vinyl of mine

Old Post 10-07-2006 06:34 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
What You Wanna Do (with Naughty By Nature) - Radio (4:53)

What You Wanna Do (with Naughty By Nature) - Street (4:53)

On a new vinyl of mine

Is the street version different to the radio edit?

Old Post 10-08-2006 06:54 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Is the street version different to the radio edit?

I dont have a record player so im not sure, my only guess is it's a dirty radio version

Old Post 10-08-2006 08:53 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
I dont have a record player so im not sure, my only guess is it's a dirty radio version

Ah right, ok. *adds* Thanks.

Back to the Try This thing, I'm so sure that the US didn't get "FGT" as a bonus track, otherwise, why would it be considered a bonus track internationally?

Last edited by self_hazard on 10-08-2006 at 09:39 PM

Old Post 10-08-2006 09:35 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Ah right, ok. *adds* Thanks.

Back to the Try This thing, I'm so sure that the US didn't get "FGT" as a bonus track, otherwise, why would it be considered a bonus track internationally?

Right double checked my CD, and it doesnt have it on

Neither does my US promo

My mistake

Old Post 10-08-2006 09:53 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

*Added "Words" - the Nobody Knows b-side*

Old Post 10-20-2006 10:05 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

I was supposed to post something in here and now ive forgot

oooh yea "Don't Stop" remixes, ill get them up tomorrow

Old Post 10-20-2006 10:50 PM
TattoodBrat
MixTape Level

'Try This' didnt have that song as a bonus.. I wouldn't make it up.. why do you think I was asking about it if it weren't true?

Old Post 10-21-2006 01:54 PM
TattoodBrat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TattoodBrat Click here to Send TattoodBrat a Private Message Find more posts by TattoodBrat Add TattoodBrat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote