Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Re: EMI music

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
EMI music pub have these additional tracks. I remember that they always change every now and again some will be there and then they disappear.

Flaws - P!nk/Steve Kipner/Andrew Frampton/Wayne Andrew Wilkins
Girlz Guide To Loserz - P!nk/Lester Mendez/Jamie Huston
Hands On Me - P!nk/Lester Mendez/Jamie Huston
I Can't Help It - P!nk/Damon Elliott
I Don't Love You - P!nk/Billy Mann
Just To Be Loving You - (Choice/CTMH Era) P!nk/Daryl Simmons....I remember this is the first song P!nk wrote (as a recording artist), its on her first ever press release for CTMH.
Outside Of You - P!nk/Raine Maida/Chantal Kreviazuk
Streets Of Philly - (Remember seeing this pre IND release on site)

source: http://www.emimusicpub.com

Thanx for those

Song titles sound nice!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2006 09:25 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trauts25
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
Delerium and free are bonus tracks from the Japanese Try This album and Trouble single

Dont' Stop - Pre-Can't Take Me Home (CTMH).....just a techno/dance track.....if u didnt know better you would bring the cd back to the shop....when they ask u the reason for the return you cud easily say 'i thought it was P!nk'...lol

Leaving for the last time - track that never made CTMH
Living in my world - Choice track (P!nk was in a group called Choice)
Me and Bobby McGee - live only performances....eg united we stand concert, AOL sessions, Miss Tour.

Hope that helped.

Yeah ti did..thanks alot...interesting..didnt know about pink bein ina group lol

Old Post 05-14-2006 01:52 PM
trauts25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trauts25 Click here to Send trauts25 a Private Message Find more posts by trauts25 Add trauts25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dolphin_lover
Underground Label Level

music

I was wondering if you have got the song-words to Family portrait. Thanks.

Old Post 05-30-2006 05:13 PM
Dolphin_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dolphin_lover Click here to Send Dolphin_lover a Private Message Find more posts by Dolphin_lover Add Dolphin_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vladi
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by jimmylo
you're missing "Just Like A Pill (Instrumental)"

OMG! I want it!

Old Post 06-01-2006 10:21 PM
vladi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vladi Click here to Send vladi a Private Message Find more posts by vladi Add vladi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

this list really needs to get updated

Old Post 06-04-2006 03:57 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hartlovesme

self_hazard hasn't been on here since 2005

Old Post 06-08-2006 11:41 AM
hartlovesme is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hartlovesme Click here to Send hartlovesme a Private Message Find more posts by hartlovesme Add hartlovesme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Superfly79
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by vladi
OMG! I want it!

If you put what you want added to the list, i will check it and edit self_hazards post.

Old Post 06-09-2006 11:47 AM
Superfly79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Superfly79 Click here to Send Superfly79 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly79 Add Superfly79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cle
MixTape Level

Does anybody have her janis joplin covers especially "Piece of my heart" and could send it to me please? I want to have it so bad..I checked the whole thread, all the links donīt work anymore

Old Post 07-03-2006 12:29 AM
Cle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cle Click here to Send Cle a Private Message Visit Cle's homepage! Find more posts by Cle Add Cle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chienna
MixTape Level

Wow, tnxs so much for the list!

Old Post 07-11-2006 11:56 AM
chienna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chienna Click here to Send chienna a Private Message Visit chienna's homepage! Find more posts by chienna Add chienna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Really helpful! Thankx

Old Post 07-25-2006 07:07 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pianogm
MixTape Level

New song

I am new to the site and this is my first post. I am a 78 year old professional musician who wrote a song a couple of years ago using the lyrics of a 24 year old ****tail waitress who is very sexy and loves to write sexy poetry. I was not a fan of Pink until I heard her recently on TV and realized that our song " All Dolled Up" would be a wonderful Pink Song.
I am looking for a way to send Pink a demo that she would hopefully hear. Since you know so much about her music, I thought you might be able to give me a lead.

Hopefully,

George Minter

The URL is provided only to show that I know what I am doing musically. The song I wrote is for this era, not my youth, and is pure Pink
http://www.marilynandgeorge.com

Old Post 08-08-2006 07:12 PM
pianogm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pianogm Click here to Send pianogm a Private Message Visit pianogm's homepage! Find more posts by pianogm Add pianogm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hart&Huntington
MixTape Level

How about Song without a Chorus.. and Rich people Die Unhappy

Both are Butch Walker Feat. P!nk from the album The rise and fall of butch walker and the lets go out tonights

The songs kick major butt

Old Post 08-22-2006 04:54 AM
Hart&Huntington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hart&Huntington Click here to Send Hart&Huntington a Private Message Find more posts by Hart&Huntington Add Hart&Huntington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

quote:
Originally posted by Hart&Huntington
How about Song without a Chorus.. and Rich people Die Unhappy

Both are Butch Walker Feat. P!nk from the album The rise and fall of butch walker and the lets go out tonights

The songs kick major butt

Here's the updated list

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...hlight=songlist

But I have never heard of Rich People Die Unhappy!

Old Post 08-22-2006 05:59 PM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Big Update! Well, it has been a year! Lol

Big thanks to Alecia and her thread in the main forum for these....

All I'm Not Dead tracks and remixes
New live songs
New B-sides and unreleased

Also deleted some non songs - "Beautiful" for example - because she barely sings them... toodles.

Old Post 09-01-2006 08:04 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_aaalz
Underground Label Level

well, where do i find them from? (for download)

Old Post 09-08-2006 11:45 AM
p!nk_aaalz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_aaalz Click here to Send p!nk_aaalz a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk_aaalz Add p!nk_aaalz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote