Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

For those who HAVENT heard the live recording from the "M!ssundaztood" Boston show.....you soo gotta...the audience goes crazyyyy its great!!!

P!nks Clique files

You gotta be a member, so join and head to files section, or if u are a member, just head to the files

Karen x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:07 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z Sleepie z
Banned

Re: P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
For those who HAVENT heard the live recording from the "M!ssundaztood" Boston show.....you soo gotta...the audience goes crazyyyy its great!!!

P!nks Clique files

You gotta be a member, so join and head to files section, or if u are a member, just head to the files

Karen x

Woah thanks!

You wouldn't happen to have DLMGM live at cd:uk would you

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:11 AM
z Sleepie z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z Sleepie z Click here to Send z Sleepie z a Private Message Find more posts by z Sleepie z Add z Sleepie z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

im headin there now

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:15 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

quote:
Originally posted by z Sleepie z
Woah thanks!

You wouldn't happen to have DLMGM live at cd:uk would you

Nope havent got the CDUK audio ...only TOTP (top of the pops)

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:18 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z Sleepie z
Banned

Re: Re: Re: P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

quote:
Nope havent got the CDUK audio ...only TOTP (top of the pops)

Oh.. It's all good..

*goes off to search some more*

Wait.. If you could.. Could you post the TOTPs one on here please?

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:22 AM
z Sleepie z is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z Sleepie z Click here to Send z Sleepie z a Private Message Find more posts by z Sleepie z Add z Sleepie z to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they went crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:51 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

quote:
Originally posted by z Sleepie z
Oh.. It's all good..

*goes off to search some more*

Wait.. If you could.. Could you post the TOTPs one on here please?

I dont have any webspace to upload files and the clique has no room right now...but leave ya email and I'll send it to you

Old Post 07-26-2004 05:54 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they went crazy!!!!!!!!!!

I know right...sounds AMAZING

Old Post 07-26-2004 05:54 AM
dj seda
World Tour Level

she sang "Misery" at the concert in Turkey and she was great when singing,but it's more beatiful with Steven..

Old Post 07-26-2004 07:39 AM
dj seda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj seda Click here to Send dj seda a Private Message Find more posts by dj seda Add dj seda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z Sleepie z
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: P!nk & Steven Tyler - Misery live

quote:
I dont have any webspace to upload files and the clique has no room right now...but leave ya email and I'll send it to you

Moop

BlueKid@columbus.rr.com

Old Post 07-26-2004 03:05 PM
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

dude...haha u know what...I emailed 3 live tracks from the Philli concert to my work place so i can upload them today, I have dear diary, whats up and family portrait...but i'ma have to take down something :| hmmm I will add DD first and think of something.
Glad u guys enjoyed the files...its was thier first EVER performance of it...so I'm quite proud of the capture..lol

Old Post 07-26-2004 03:13 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg'sP!NK

it's not letting me sign up, i have a yahoo account and it just says my password is invalid, but it's the one i've always used

Old Post 07-26-2004 03:37 PM
Greg'sP!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg'sP!NK Click here to Send Greg'sP!NK a Private Message Visit Greg'sP!NK's homepage! Find more posts by Greg'sP!NK Add Greg'sP!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnausa

it's awesome to hear it again. i was there & was screaming when my 2 favorite singers were on the same stage together singing a duet. kind of a blurry pic, but here they are .

Attachment: pink & steven tyler edited 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 248 time(s).

Last edited by Donnausa on 08-23-2005 at 05:01 PM

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:11 PM
Donnausa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnausa Click here to Send Donnausa a Private Message Find more posts by Donnausa Add Donnausa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sillycj

Thanks Karen!

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:54 PM
sillycj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sillycj Click here to Send sillycj a Private Message Visit sillycj's homepage! Find more posts by sillycj Add sillycj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FEELGUDTIME
In Detox Level

love that song

Old Post 07-26-2004 04:55 PM
FEELGUDTIME is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FEELGUDTIME Click here to Send FEELGUDTIME a Private Message Find more posts by FEELGUDTIME Add FEELGUDTIME to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote