Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > So....Timebob/Chaos
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

So....Timebob/Chaos

Are the same tracks as My Signature Move and Is This Thing On?....wow...I missed something!

Totally sorry if this is a repost...just had missed it if it is.

Edit: Just got my copy from Target haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:26 PM
skyfall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skyfall Click here to Send skyfall a Private Message Find more posts by skyfall Add skyfall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

Re: So....Timebob/Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by skyfall
Are the same tracks as My Signature Move and Is This Thing On?....wow...I missed something!

what you mean by that? they are not same songs My signature move and is this thing on are deluxe on target CD, and timebomb and chaos & piss are deluxe on itunes

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:30 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: So....Timebob/Chaos

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
what you mean by that? they are not same songs My signature move and is this thing on are deluxe on target CD, and timebomb and chaos & piss are deluxe on itunes

amen!

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:36 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Re: So....Timebob/Chaos

quote:

That's a brain fart moment

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:47 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

Something is wrong then....when I play Chaos...and My Signature Move they sound the same, same lyrics, beat ,etc......wth?

I'm confused...............

Last edited by skyfall on 09-20-2012 at 11:57 PM

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:53 PM
skyfall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skyfall Click here to Send skyfall a Private Message Find more posts by skyfall Add skyfall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen_C
Major Label Level

quote:
Something is wrong then....when I play Chaos...and My Signature Move they sound the same, same lyrics, beat ,etc......wth?

That's weird, but a similar thing happened with my friend's Funhouse CD. The bonus track listing was Boring, but the actual song that played was Why Did I Ever Like You (or vice versa)

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:57 PM
Stephen_C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen_C Click here to Send Stephen_C a Private Message Visit Stephen_C's homepage! Find more posts by Stephen_C Add Stephen_C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

If it's a messed up copy, you're holding on to a gold mine.

Hold on to it and one day you can sell it for a mint! Maybe at least a lot of money for a cd

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:58 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

OMG something is really wrong....I just went to the Itunes store and when I play Timebomb/Chaos they sound different then the versions I bought........wth is going on?

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:58 PM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:

where did you get timbomb and chaos?

chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTu9oMV5RE

my signature move
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZONC5qIM8

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:59 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
If it's a messed up copy, you're holding on to a gold mine.

Hold on to it and one day you can sell it for a mint! Maybe at least a lot of money for a cd

No the copy that is messed up is the Itunes....hmmm gotta rebuy it I guess....

Old Post 09-20-2012 11:59 PM
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
where did you get timbomb and chaos?

chaos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnTu9oMV5RE

my signature move
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SZONC5qIM8

Itunes but they are actually My Signature/Is This Thing On?..........

Here is what happened.....my itunes version is playing timebomb/chaos as my sig/This Thing.......so Itunes screwed up big time!

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:00 AM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
Itunes but they are actually My Signature/Is This Thing On?..........

Here is what happened.....my itunes version is playing timebomb/chaos as my sig/This Thing.......so Itunes screwed up big time!

yeah thats crazy

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:02 AM
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
yeah thats crazy

I know I'm rebuying/downloading them...see if that helps....all along I thought Timebomb/Chaos were good...not saying they aren't but instead they were totally different songs I haven't heard........its so weird...........

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:04 AM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:
I know I'm rebuying/downloading them...see if that helps....all along I thought Timebomb/Chaos were good...not saying they aren't but instead they were totally different songs I haven't heard........its so weird...........

at least you have two new songs that you never heard btw. timebom is my favorite song on TTAL

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:07 AM
skyfall
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
at least you have two new songs that you never heard btw. timebom is my favorite song on TTAL

True! So so good I actually got Chaos And Piss/Timebomb.

Old Post 09-21-2012 12:08 AM