Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Which song are you most excited for?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Which song are you most excited for?

What song, based on its title, featuring artist, review, etc are you most excited for?

I think I'm most excited for The Great Escape and Just Give Me A Reason.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-20-2012 10:29 PM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

It's always changing.

One minute I'm excited most for a song by it's feature or name and then a review comes along for another song and then I'm most excited for that.

To summarise, I'm most excited for the whole album.

Old Post 08-20-2012 10:40 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LordyLordy!
Top 100 Charts Level

im thinkin try cuz that bloke sed it was addictive ! and the great escape sounds like its gonna b an epic ballad so that too x

Old Post 08-20-2012 10:45 PM
LordyLordy! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LordyLordy! Click here to Send LordyLordy! a Private Message Find more posts by LordyLordy! Add LordyLordy! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

All features
Slut Like You
Why Aren't You Here or whatever its called.

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:14 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Why Aren't You Here or whatever its called.

I can tell you're ecstatic to hear that song...

Last edited by Funhouse93 on 08-20-2012 at 11:31 PM

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:26 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Try! Think its gonna be awesome.

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:49 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Mmm. I'm actually excited to hear all of it. I mean, I have not had my real Pink fix since 2008? Right? And it will be good to hear what she's doing now.

Old Post 08-20-2012 11:58 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

All of them. But probably the song with Fun.'s lead singer.

Old Post 08-21-2012 03:32 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

"True Love" and "Good Old Days"

Old Post 08-21-2012 08:35 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

the great escape

Old Post 08-21-2012 08:49 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
U + Ur Hand

i wanna hear all! cant pic one!

Old Post 08-21-2012 10:22 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

How Come You're Not Here

Old Post 08-25-2012 08:53 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yukonbud16
Top 100 Charts Level

All of it! We have less than a MONTH! YIPPEEEEEEE!

Old Post 08-25-2012 09:10 AM
yukonbud16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yukonbud16 Click here to Send yukonbud16 a Private Message Find more posts by yukonbud16 Add yukonbud16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladypink

try and true love

Old Post 08-25-2012 04:53 PM
ladypink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladypink Click here to Send ladypink a Private Message Find more posts by ladypink Add ladypink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
massyjapan84
2nd Grammy Level

i really cant wait to listen to TRY... i was mad about the featuring with Allen, but they said it sounds like Smile which is the only song from her I dont like...

Old Post 08-25-2012 06:18 PM
massyjapan84 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for massyjapan84 Click here to Send massyjapan84 a Private Message Find more posts by massyjapan84 Add massyjapan84 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote