Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Tracklist, Song Lengths and Producers/Writers
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
I'm so excited!!!!!! Can't wait to listen to it, be inspired, read the lyrics, sing along, play it in the car whaaaaa give me them now <3

^ This.

Exactly, it can't be that long anymore. I kind of enjoy this excitement and the anticipation, but too much is too much

I'm ready now.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2012 03:07 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by LongWayHappyEnd
Excited for the Emile Haynie production. He's responsible for Lana Del Rey's 'Blue Jeans' which I love.

wooo! favorite lana song

Old Post 08-28-2012 04:45 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

ooo Blue Jeans.. love that track as well.

Old Post 08-28-2012 04:52 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
OMGGG The great escape, Here comes the weekend, Try...

I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTT ANYMORE

Oh, and only one song with Max Martin. You wanted Max out of her music for some time, you got it guys. Personally i really liked his work, and Who knew is my fav song of all time. It's quite original too and really, nothing can top it.

who knew is amazing! but to me it mostly wins cause of her vocals and the lyrics. as does idby and most of the other pink/martin collabs. musically they could've been better in my eyes.

but i am 100% certain that they'll release slut like you. it's the radio-friendly song that will rake in the numbers. a smash for sure. if they want the masses, they'll release it. and i bet it's amazing since it's the only max song on there, so they have to play it safe.
pink said herself with that gold-coin-game metaphor that she needs to up her game. i don't think that max would've delivered musically (musically, his tunes coule be written for just about anybody that is in pop mainstream). he can deliver smash hits, but to me he needs pink's vocals and lyrics to make it really, really work as a whole (for me). and then it still has a way to go to be really "elevated" musically.

all just imo.

i really hope that the fresh blood brought musical amazingness to the table. this album will be legendary!

Old Post 08-29-2012 01:51 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i really hope that the fresh blood brought musical amazingness to the table. this album will be legendary!

SO many people (who have heard songs) say that this album will be a masterpiece, she herself said that it's her best album...

Have we ever had that before a release? THIS positive reviews/opinions/feedback?

Last edited by AleciaPink03 on 08-29-2012 at 02:12 PM

Old Post 08-29-2012 02:05 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
lol

I would buy it!

Old Post 08-29-2012 02:10 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote