Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Have you pre-ordered?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
montimon
World Tour Level

Have you pre-ordered?

The Truth About Love?

I have

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Truth-about...4009&sr=8-1

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2012 09:47 PM
montimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montimon Click here to Send montimon a Private Message Visit montimon's homepage! Find more posts by montimon Add montimon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I have =]

Old Post 08-24-2012 09:49 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627
Triple Platinum Record Level

i like PHYSICAL copies, so no.
I'll just buy two copies opening day

Old Post 08-24-2012 09:50 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
i like PHYSICAL copies, so no.
I'll just buy two copies opening day

You can preorder physical copies. Here if you preorder an album you get it 1-2 days before the release day.

Old Post 08-24-2012 10:11 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

Does anybody know if it arrives early in the uk on play.com?

Old Post 08-24-2012 10:12 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i've preordered the vinyl+standard edition (amazon.de exclusive)...

but i won't get the album (deluxe edition) over the internet. i'm gonna go to the store and buy it. old school

Old Post 08-24-2012 10:14 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I'm going old skool all the way.

Old Post 08-24-2012 10:23 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
X5_452

Nah, i'll get a copy on the day.

Old Post 08-24-2012 11:48 PM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VysuaLyzePink
World Tour Level

I'm gonna get the target copy so I guess I can't.

Although it'll be missing a few songs from the original deluxe right?! So I may preorder that one. I need to do more research on versions lol

Old Post 08-25-2012 01:07 AM
VysuaLyzePink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VysuaLyzePink Click here to Send VysuaLyzePink a Private Message Find more posts by VysuaLyzePink Add VysuaLyzePink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by VysuaLyzePink
I'm gonna get the target copy so I guess I can't.

Although it'll be missing a few songs from the original deluxe right?! So I may preorder that one. I need to do more research on versions lol

If you buy the Target version, you will only be missing Chaos & Piss. Which you can get on iTunes.

Old Post 08-25-2012 05:57 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i've preordered the vinyl+standard edition (amazon.de exclusive)...

but i won't get the album (deluxe edition) over the internet. i'm gonna go to the store and buy it. old school

are you opening your vinyl?
I wanna see it before I order it! (I just plan on framing it anyways)

Old Post 08-25-2012 08:29 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
are you opening your vinyl?
I wanna see it before I order it! (I just plan on framing it anyways)

yeah, i think so. amazon says it's a pink-colored vinyl (i think, it's gonna be like that pink there you go promo vinyl).

the whole thing is gonna be beautiful

Old Post 08-25-2012 08:46 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montimon
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
yeah, i think so. amazon says it's a pink-colored vinyl (i think, it's gonna be like that pink there you go promo vinyl).

the whole thing is gonna be beautiful

beautifuuuuuuul

Old Post 08-25-2012 10:33 AM
montimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montimon Click here to Send montimon a Private Message Visit montimon's homepage! Find more posts by montimon Add montimon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montimon
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by perkyville
If you buy the Target version, you will only be missing Chaos & Piss. Which you can get on iTunes.

so there are 2 extra songs there are are?

Old Post 08-25-2012 10:45 AM
Lettya
Major Label Level

Done, normal+ deluxe and still waiting on how to get the extra ones just digitally cuz I don't use iTunes.

Old Post 08-25-2012 11:37 AM
Lettya is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote