Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > 2nd single: TRY
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: buddha's bar mitzvah
Posts: 4343

i really think that they'll pull some trapeze or silk stuff in this video. stuff they should've done for blow me cause it would've fit the first verse...

can't wait!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2012 11:25 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Registered: May 2009
Location: Guadalajara, Mex
Posts: 2114

I'm so excited!!! Very much

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 03:38 AM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barbara1993
Platinum Level

Registered: Mar 2008
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1800

I don't know what to expect I wanna see it now

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 06:07 AM
barbara1993 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barbara1993 Click here to Send barbara1993 a Private Message Find more posts by barbara1993 Add barbara1993 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_rocks2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Oct 2004
Location: santiago de chile
Posts: 3235

Songs produced by busbee:

Kelly Clarkson
"Dark Side" Single
Chris Rene
"Trouble" Single
Pink
"Try"
Haley Reinhart
"Free" Single
"Wasted Tears"
"What You Don't Know"
"Hit the Ground Runnin" Produced Only
"Walking on Heaven" Produced Only
"Baby, It's Cold Outside"
Ryan Star
"Stay Awhile" Single
Timbaland (ft. Katy Perry)
"If We Ever Meet Again" Single (#3 UK Singles Chart)[10][11]
Hunter Hayes
"Storm Warning" Single
Lady Antebellum
"When You Were Mine"
"Our Kind of Love" Single (#1 Billboard US Country Charts)[12]
"Ready to Love Again"[13]
Rascal Flatts
"Sunday Afternoon"
"Summer Nights" Single (#2 Billboard Country Charts)[14][15][16][17][18][19]
"Better Now"
Love and Theft
"Show Me" Single (#1 Billboard Dance Chart)
Alexandra Burke (ft. Flo Rida)
“Bad Boys” Single (#1 UK Singles Chart, Brit Award Nomination)[20]
Jessica Sutta
"Show Me" Single (#1 Billboard Dance Chart)
Girls Generation
"Run Devil Run" (#1 in Japan)
Daughtry
"We're Not Gonna Fall"
"Gone Too Soon"
"Losing My Mind"
Adam Lambert
"Take Back"
Dia Frampton
"Don't Kick The Chair (ft. Kid Cudi)"
"I Will (ft. Blake Shelton)
"Good Boy"
Giorgia
"E' l'Amore che Conta"
Keith Urban
"All For You"
Jason Aldean
"Days Like These"
Toni Braxton
"If I Have to Wait"
Backstreet Boys
"Masquerade"[21]
Alesha Dixon
"La La La"
Allstar Weekend
"Not Your Birthday" (Single)
Jonas Brothers
“Feelin' Alive” Single (From Jonas L.A. Season 2)
Elliott Yamin
"In Love With You Forever"
"The Bridge Is Burning"
Boyzone
“Nothing Without You”
Better Than Ezra
"Black Light"
"Turn Up The Bright Lights"
"In Between The Moments"
"Wounded"
"All in"
Katharine McPhee
"How"
Lee DeWyze
"A Song About Love"
Altiyan Childs
"Somewhere In The World"
Twenty Twenty
"Move It" (Single)
Mitchel Musso
"Speed Dial"
Dima Bilan
"Safety"
Vedera
"Goodbye My Love"
Daniel Schuhmacher (Winner of the German edition of 'Pop Idol')
"Anytime"
Adam Brand
"Ready For Love"
Whitney Duncan
"Away"
Jaymes Reunion[22]
"Let It Shine"
"More than a Day"
Phil Stacey
"Find You"
"You Are Mine"
Ashlyne Huff
"Heart of Gold" Single (Included in Now That's What I Call Music! 33 (U.S. series))[23]
"Heartbeat"
"Love Is War"
"Soapboxer"
"I'm Alive"
"Trippin' It Up"
"Comeback"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 06:24 AM
pink_rocks2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_rocks2 Click here to Send pink_rocks2 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_rocks2 Add pink_rocks2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Sep 2004
Location: Finland
Posts: 20714

aaah so we we're right! everything sounds very very promising! I love the song title and I love the artwork and I love what she said about the video. Bring it on

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2012 07:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: N.IRELAND
Posts: 628

quote:
Originally posted by pink_rocks2
Songs produced by busbee:

Kelly Clarkson
"Dark Side" Single
Chris Rene
"Trouble" Single
Pink
"Try"
Haley Reinhart
"Free" Single
"Wasted Tears"
"What You Don't Know"
"Hit the Ground Runnin" Produced Only
"Walking on Heaven" Produced Only
"Baby, It's Cold Outside"
Ryan Star
"Stay Awhile" Single
Timbaland (ft. Katy Perry)
"If We Ever Meet Again" Single (#3 UK Singles Chart)[10][11]
Hunter Hayes
"Storm Warning" Single
Lady Antebellum
"When You Were Mine"
"Our Kind of Love" Single (#1 Billboard US Country Charts)[12]
"Ready to Love Again"[13]
Rascal Flatts
"Sunday Afternoon"
"Summer Nights" Single (#2 Billboard Country Charts)[14][15][16][17][18][19]
"Better Now"
Love and Theft
"Show Me" Single (#1 Billboard Dance Chart)
Alexandra Burke (ft. Flo Rida)
“Bad Boys” Single (#1 UK Singles Chart, Brit Award Nomination)[20]
Jessica Sutta
"Show Me" Single (#1 Billboard Dance Chart)
Girls Generation
"Run Devil Run" (#1 in Japan)
Daughtry
"We're Not Gonna Fall"
"Gone Too Soon"
"Losing My Mind"
Adam Lambert
"Take Back"
Dia Frampton
"Don't Kick The Chair (ft. Kid Cudi)"
"I Will (ft. Blake Shelton)
"Good Boy"
Giorgia
"E' l'Amore che Conta"
Keith Urban
"All For You"
Jason Aldean
"Days Like These"
Toni Braxton
"If I Have to Wait"
Backstreet Boys
"Masquerade"[21]
Alesha Dixon
"La La La"
Allstar Weekend
"Not Your Birthday" (Single)
Jonas Brothers
“Feelin' Alive” Single (From Jonas L.A. Season 2)
Elliott Yamin
"In Love With You Forever"
"The Bridge Is Burning"
Boyzone
“Nothing Without You”
Better Than Ezra
"Black Light"
"Turn Up The Bright Lights"
"In Between The Moments"
"Wounded"
"All in"
Katharine McPhee
"How"
Lee DeWyze
"A Song About Love"
Altiyan Childs
"Somewhere In The World"
Twenty Twenty
"Move It" (Single)
Mitchel Musso
"Speed Dial"
Dima Bilan
"Safety"
Vedera
"Goodbye My Love"
Daniel Schuhmacher (Winner of the German edition of 'Pop Idol')
"Anytime"
Adam Brand
"Ready For Love"
Whitney Duncan
"Away"
Jaymes Reunion[22]
"Let It Shine"
"More than a Day"
Phil Stacey
"Find You"
"You Are Mine"
Ashlyne Huff
"Heart of Gold" Single (Included in Now That's What I Call Music! 33 (U.S. series))[23]
"Heartbeat"
"Love Is War"
"Soapboxer"
"I'm Alive"
"Trippin' It Up"
"Comeback"



Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 12:32 AM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23308

Im crossing my fingers that its amazing, because it needs to be after Blow Me. Dont take that the wrong way, but we all know many people werent that big on it; I hope a lot of people are with this one.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 03:01 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Oct 2005
Location: Mass, USA
Posts: 3563

Im dying to hear it but I hope it doesnt leak! I want her VMA performance to be extra special. Hearing a song we never heard. I want to be blown away. Then I want it added to itunes at midnight

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 06:28 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nicotine.Head
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Wandering.
Posts: 3003

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Im dying to hear it but I hope it doesnt leak! I want her VMA performance to be extra special. Hearing a song we never heard. I want to be blown away. Then I want it added to itunes at midnight

I don't think I've ever seen a VMA performance of a song that has never ever premiered somewhere else, at least on radio.

I don't think that VMA HQs and attendees want to party out to a song they don't know.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:19 PM
Nicotine.Head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nicotine.Head Click here to Send Nicotine.Head a Private Message Find more posts by Nicotine.Head Add Nicotine.Head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54547

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I don't think I've ever seen a VMA performance of a song that has never ever premiered somewhere else, at least on radio.

I don't think that VMA HQs and attendees want to party out to a song they don't know.




That's what I thought too. The whole thing IS wierd!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

Registered: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 684

I get a feeling they'll premier Try before the VMAs and that will be the something special that's coming soon according to RCA.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:26 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 2552

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
I get a feeling they'll premier Try before the VMAs and that will be the something special that's coming soon according to RCA.


yeah. Like I said in another thread:

"Soon" is a matter of interpretation. It could also be in 2 weeks, in 2 months, whatever (theoretically speaking, that is).

WHEN IS "SOON"?

How long do we have to wait?

Oh god I need this woman's songs like I need cigarettes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:39 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Funhouse93
World Tour Level

Registered: Oct 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 684

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaPink03
Oh god I need this woman's songs like I need cigarettes.


Exactly!

I can't believe we've got nothing and it's so close to September.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:48 PM
Funhouse93 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Funhouse93 Click here to Send Funhouse93 a Private Message Find more posts by Funhouse93 Add Funhouse93 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Germany
Posts: 2552

quote:
Originally posted by Funhouse93
Exactly!

I can't believe we've got nothing and it's so close to September.



at least here in Germany we get the album (iTunes version and physical release) on the 14th already. That's not so far, when you think about it. How about you guys?

Seriously though... PLEASE, whoever is in charge, give us snippets. I'm happy with 15 seconds of each song.

Or give us just the one song that is "Try". Now.

Or somebody invent a time machine.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2012 08:54 PM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
perkyville
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Registered: Mar 2006
Location: Tornado Alley
Posts: 2502

I can't believe this could be released next week!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-28-2012 04:55 AM
perkyville is offline Click Here to See the Profile for perkyville Click here to Send perkyville a Private Message Find more posts by perkyville Add perkyville to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.