Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *** Multimedia -- Multimedia -- Multimedia ***
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
X5_452
Triple Platinum Record Level

There goes your uploads.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2012 07:52 AM
X5_452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for X5_452 Click here to Send X5_452 a Private Message Find more posts by X5_452 Add X5_452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

well, i'd like to thank everybody who participated and uploaded the videos they could find to fill up this "media library" here...
perhaps when the whole thing is settled in the future we can attempt to do something like this again.

unless people are up for another round and want to upload their stuff on another host? but, again, there's no guarantee that the new host won't be taken down soon :/

again, thanks to everybody i was happy to see some videos that i had completely forgotten or some that i've never seen before.

Old Post 01-23-2012 04:41 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

it's so sad that all these links are useless now! such a good thread =( could someone please re-upload the oprah 2006 interview? thank you can't find it anywhere on youtube!

Old Post 03-05-2012 04:31 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i think we should try this again...

i thought of creating a youtube account (called "pink multimedia", or whatever) and upload all the stuff on there. but i need you guys, only if you're willing of course, to reupload the stuff you have on sendspace if possible.

i don't know, should we give this another go?

Old Post 08-12-2012 05:23 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

absolutely! I've lost so many great videos over the years switching computers and so on, and I'd love to have them somewhere available again. I'm ready to upload those I have but unfortunately I don't have many on this computer.

but I have a request right away could someone please upload or share a link to Pinks interview on Conan O'brien back in was it 2008? where she had black hair and talked about her rats I used to have it in HQ but not anymore... and I can't find it on youtube!

Old Post 08-12-2012 05:59 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

the youtube channel is a fantastic idea! (:

hopefully everyone has a lot of stuff still.

i don't, i'm useless.
i did have a bit, but I have a new computer.

INFACT. i lied.

I have:

TRL, Nov 19th 2001
Behind The Music, unsure what year
The Hour interview, 24th Sept 2008
Paul O'Grady, I'm Not Dead era [I think]
Total TV interview, unsure what year
Rove, 2004
TV Total, unsure what year
write backwards

where is best to upload these?

Last edited by EmmaRhiannon_x on 08-13-2012 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 08-12-2012 07:03 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by EmmaRhiannon_x

where is best to upload these?

I think that sendspace.com is good

Old Post 08-12-2012 07:21 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
I think that sendspace.com is good

Okay thanks!

i'll get these uploaded and edit the post above, where I listed them

Old Post 08-12-2012 07:22 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EmmaRhiannon_x Click here to Send EmmaRhiannon_x a Private Message Find more posts by EmmaRhiannon_x Add EmmaRhiannon_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

this is taking so long. ha :/

Old Post 08-12-2012 07:49 PM
grenno

k guys. i've made a youtube channel... pinkspagemultimedia. i hope i'm not gonna get banned for it :/
gonna upload all the stuff as it comes and when i have the time. i'll let you know here when i've updated things

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:03 PM
grenno

LOL went around and added some people and favorited lots from diana's special promo thread. also, uploading much music performances from davy.

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:20 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

woo 2 down from my list ahah

whats the youtube link?
I wanna subscribe <3

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:24 PM
grenno

/pinkspagemultimedia

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:30 PM
EmmaRhiannon_x
Platinum Level

done!!

& updated my list ;D

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:44 PM
grenno

WEEEE awesome! thanks keep em coming, guys!

i'm gonna upload those three now and then i'm gonna head to bed. gonna upload the rest tomorrow

i hope this channel will work better

at check also out the other subscriptions and their vids! lots of pink stuff i favorited some!

Old Post 08-12-2012 08:58 PM