Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *** Multimedia -- Multimedia -- Multimedia ***
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkmoore
World Tour Level

last ones ...

TRL 2001:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=84OSD96O

women whe rock:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJ1BBXYN

gtps star acadamy:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GTH07LHU

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2011 03:50 PM
pinkmoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkmoore Click here to Send pinkmoore a Private Message Find more posts by pinkmoore Add pinkmoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

Great initiative! i dont really have any videos or so saved these days, but im enjoying what u guys put up

Old Post 10-26-2011 04:09 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

updated so far thx!

Old Post 10-26-2011 04:32 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

thank you so much for the tv total 2002!! I've lost it years ago and been searching for it for such a long time! AWESOME thread Denis

Old Post 10-26-2011 07:37 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Live @ Scala
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKPC6RYR

let me know if it works!

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:17 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

CDUK Part 1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RAOKT33

( I don't have part 2 unfortunately!)

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:21 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

Who knew @ V Fest
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YFTNDMO7

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:24 AM
MrPauLL

these seem to be uploading quite fast so someone best test them!

Paul O'Grady Interview!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BG9FI5CL

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:27 AM
grenno

@MrPauLL

they all work thank you so so much!

*updated*

Old Post 10-27-2011 01:25 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
@MrPauLL

they all work thank you so so much!

*updated*

I'll do some more at a later date matey i've got tons! If theres anywhere that does multi-uploads let me know!

Old Post 10-27-2011 02:51 PM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I'll do some more at a later date matey i've got tons! If theres anywhere that does multi-uploads let me know!

hmmm i think on sendspace.com you can upload more than just one file but i don't know if it's gonna be one collective link for all uploads or individual links for each.

i hope it's the latter cause that way i can organize them in the first post (regarding their categories).

and thank you for uploading

Old Post 10-27-2011 06:30 PM
U + Ur Hand

wasn't the star accademy 2006 not 2002!?

Old Post 10-27-2011 08:12 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
wasn't the star accademy 2006 not 2002!?

fixed

Old Post 10-27-2011 10:17 PM
pink_princess01

Great idea! love this thread

suggestion though, could you find (or other people find & you update the first post)....the youtube links too, if they are on youtube? Just because I dont know what I have and what I dont, so if I could see it on youtube first I will know if i need to download it

Old Post 10-27-2011 10:17 PM
pink_princess01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_princess01 Click here to Send pink_princess01 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_princess01 Add pink_princess01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by pink_princess01
Great idea! love this thread

suggestion though, could you find (or other people find & you update the first post)....the youtube links too, if they are on youtube? Just because I dont know what I have and what I dont, so if I could see it on youtube first I will know if i need to download it

i was thinking something along the lines of taking a screencap from each performance and putting them next to the links so that people can see what the quality looks like and what performance it is exactly.

but that could take a while. need to find a good screencap program. mine is being a retard atm

maybe i'll get on that tomorrow.

Old Post 10-27-2011 10:20 PM