Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > marilyn monroe hairstyle v.s. stupid girls
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tco
Major Label Level

marilyn monroe hairstyle v.s. stupid girls

what's the deal with all the women of show business being a wannabe marilyn monroe, p!nk, gwen, christina, etc they all do the stupid hair do, curled and blonde how original i luv pink but i think its time to change her look and not to be like the other ones, cuz all of them have the same hair style whats the deal???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2006 10:06 PM
tco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tco Click here to Send tco a Private Message Find more posts by tco Add tco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fannZla
Top 100 Charts Level

I agree with you....

Old Post 07-18-2006 10:58 PM
fannZla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fannZla Click here to Send fannZla a Private Message Find more posts by fannZla Add fannZla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tco
Major Label Level

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by fannZla
I agree with you....
thanxx.. im just telling the truth...

Old Post 07-18-2006 11:19 PM
tco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tco Click here to Send tco a Private Message Find more posts by tco Add tco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fannZla
Top 100 Charts Level

I know... which is nesisery or how ever thats written...not like that at least...

Old Post 07-19-2006 05:05 AM
fannZla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fannZla Click here to Send fannZla a Private Message Find more posts by fannZla Add fannZla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leanne_pink69
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by fannZla
I know... which is nesisery or how ever thats written...not like that at least...

i totaly agree with both of you this hair do just doesnt seem to be pink to me i dunt no why but thats my opinion anyway. at first i thought it was kool and different for pink but now i dont like it but its her choice so if she likes it she likes it.rock on always!!!

Old Post 07-19-2006 11:27 AM
leanne_pink69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leanne_pink69 Click here to Send leanne_pink69 a Private Message Find more posts by leanne_pink69 Add leanne_pink69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

i dont think pink is going for the marlin look...i just think shes got blond and pink cruls...and shes changed the style while is was goriwng like in the who knew vidio....
and fyi...shes cut it all off now

Old Post 07-19-2006 07:33 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks
Triple Platinum Record Level

If having a hair cut that someone else got before make you a "wannabe" well everybody on this earth are wannabes, big stars include.

Old Post 07-19-2006 07:36 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tco
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
If having a hair cut that someone else got before make you a "wannabe" well everybody on this earth are wannabes, big stars include.
its not that its just shes just having what everyone else have...
she should dye it black or red

Old Post 07-19-2006 08:11 PM
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by tco
its not that its just shes just having what everyone else have...
she should dye it black or red

But if she wants it blonde where is the problem
She's not gonna have a color she don't want cause people will think that she wanna ba like someone else...
P!nk is real

Old Post 07-19-2006 08:14 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tco
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
But if she wants it blonde where is the problem
She's not gonna have a color she don't want cause people will think that she wanna ba like someone else...
P!nk is real

yeah so real that shes stuck with the marilyn monroe look...like gwen stefani, christina aguilera, jessica simpson blah blah.. maybe she likes being another stupid girl...i dont know but i think she should change it quick..cos shes looking like the other stupid girls...

Old Post 07-20-2006 02:00 AM
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by tco
yeah so real that shes stuck with the marilyn monroe look...like gwen stefani, christina aguilera, jessica simpson blah blah.. maybe she likes being another stupid girl...i dont know but i think she should change it quick..cos shes looking like the other stupid girls...
She change her look all the times :s
And she got her own hair style (pink hair) too

Old Post 07-20-2006 02:02 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

p!nk was inspired by marilyn in pics, even b4 m!ssundaztood so its not like shes doing as of right now when it was popular but actually 5-6 yrs ago.

not saying shes original but the thoughts have been there for awhile.

Old Post 07-20-2006 02:37 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
just_being_me
Top 100 Charts Level

well in a way i agree with all the thats not pink thing...but you know..she got older and mybe the time is come were she wants to look more than an growned up woman now. and thats good that just shows that she is growin and my god she just want to try something new and in the end it doesnt matter the important thing is her music not how she looks like...
i mean she could go out dressed up like a hocker and i woulndt care cuz clothes dont make a person or hair. its just a way to express yourself

Old Post 07-20-2006 03:39 AM
just_being_me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just_being_me Click here to Send just_being_me a Private Message Find more posts by just_being_me Add just_being_me to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by just_being_me
and my god she just want to try something new and in the end it doesnt matter
=)

Old Post 07-20-2006 03:40 AM