Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by White Shadow
you'd think that if threads keep opening about this she'd just post a message on one saying she does read them.. but hey shes always made that point on (most) her interviews saying she reads fan mail and the message board so i think she does when she can which probably isnt that often but still

Ehm that's not exactly the reason I did this thread. I know that pink reads it, and a lot of you here does aswell. Tell Pink is the biggest attraction to newbies. And 90% of the newbies post one or two threads here, that's all. If you read my second post. Which you can see below. Is the reason I did this thread, which should be obvious. Ohww and no I don't expect Pink to do something like that, she has already done much for me, I'm satisfied with that. :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah, I keep on reading in almost every thread "Does Pink read this?" So to make it clear once and for all.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2006 05:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks
Triple Platinum Record Level

I was wondering if new persons who's gonna post new posts in Tell P!nk! will come here to read this before.

I guess not.

So AHAHAHAAH we're gonna endure that again and again

They'll always ask.

Old Post 06-05-2006 05:00 AM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
White Shadow
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks
I was wondering if new persons who's gonna post new posts in Tell P!nk! will come here to read this before.

I guess not.

They'll always ask.

lmao yeah its definatly not going to stop

Old Post 06-05-2006 10:54 AM
White Shadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for White Shadow Click here to Send White Shadow a Private Message Find more posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ang!e_lvm
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by White Shadow
lmao yeah its definatly not going to stop
ok...if pink reads the board why she cant post at least one msg...?

Old Post 06-05-2006 11:00 AM
Ang!e_lvm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ang!e_lvm Click here to Send Ang!e_lvm a Private Message Find more posts by Ang!e_lvm Add Ang!e_lvm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

I guess not.

They'll always ask.

Lol. The first or the second won't but the thrid might do. :-) Ohww and btw, there are a couple of visits already over 100. ;-)

Old Post 06-05-2006 11:27 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

Ok lol maybe we're ok for 1/3 person ahah

Or less

Old Post 06-05-2006 04:49 PM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

I really don't give a *bleep* if she reads the boards or not. People who do should get a life. Hopefully Pink has got something better to do.

Old Post 06-05-2006 07:03 PM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk-rulez
I really don't give a *bleep* if she reads the boards or not. People who do should get a life. Hopefully Pink has got something better to do.

Well its nothing to do with "having a life or not" it's just normal that she cares about what her fans think about her and her songs
And if you have something to tell to P!nk yeah it's normal to wonder if she will read it or not.

This board (Tell P!nk!) was created just for that... if not it wont be called the "Tell P!nk!" thread dont ya think?

It's not a big thing to come here like 30 minutes in a week to read new messages

So P!nk can wake up the morning and take her breakfast reading the board

It's possible and it doesnt mean you have nothing else to do cause you have no life

If a fan who have something to tell to P!nk and post it here and think "she's not gonna read it" well why poeple post here ?

It's just a normal thing

Last edited by MaryOaks on 06-05-2006 at 07:23 PM

Old Post 06-05-2006 07:11 PM
*unwanted*
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Crazy P!NK Fan
remember the NYC breast cancer concert.. she gave some shout outs to some fans from the board

Old Post 06-05-2006 07:12 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

quote:
Well its nothing to do with "having a life or not" it's just normal that she cares about what her fans think about her and her songs
And if you have something to tell to P!nk yeah it's normal to wonder if she will read it or not.

This board (Tell P!nk!) was created just for that... if not it wont be called the "Tell P!nk!" thread dont ya think?

It's not a big thing to come here like 30 minutes in a week to read new messages

So P!nk can wake up the morning and take her breakfast reading the board

It's possible and it doesnt mean you have nothing else to do cause you have no life

If a fan who have something to tell to P!nk and post it here and think "she's not gonna read it" well why poeple post here ?

It's just a normal thing

All I'm saying is that there's nothing interesting to read on this total messageboard, so if I was here I wouldn't bother. There's tons of people on here who hope she'll come online one day and talk to everybody, but that's just not realistic. If you really want to tell her something then send her a postcard or something, there's a bigger change she'll read that than this board. People post in here because they hope Pink will read it and answer them, which has never happend before so I don't see a reason to bother. And if you do, fine with me but I've got something better to do

Old Post 06-06-2006 04:29 PM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

quote:
All I'm saying is that there's nothing interesting to read on this total messageboard, so if I was here I wouldn't bother. There's tons of people on here who hope she'll come online one day and talk to everybody, but that's just not realistic. If you really want to tell her something then send her a postcard or something, there's a bigger change she'll read that than this board. People post in here because they hope Pink will read it and answer them, which has never happend before so I don't see a reason to bother. And if you do, fine with me but I've got something better to do

Personnally If I have something to tell to P!nk yeah I suppose she'll read it here... if not, too bad.

And I don't want her to answer anyway

Old Post 06-06-2006 04:49 PM
MoRphiNe*DriP

quote:

you mean you don't think 'who is more famous - pink or avril' thread is interesting?

Old Post 06-06-2006 05:25 PM
MoRphiNe*DriP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoRphiNe*DriP Click here to Send MoRphiNe*DriP a Private Message Find more posts by MoRphiNe*DriP Add MoRphiNe*DriP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
White Shadow
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by MoRphiNe*DriP
you mean you don't think 'who is more famous - pink or avril' thread is interesting?

lmao i do!

Old Post 06-06-2006 08:32 PM
White Shadow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for White Shadow Click here to Send White Shadow a Private Message Find more posts by White Shadow Add White Shadow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Faithfulness
World Tour Level

LMFAO! Dani! *is dying* Why not tell her of the changes and stuff, though she might read the board, she could have stopped for awhile and will overlook the changes that were made, but GREAT IDEA!!

Old Post 06-10-2006 08:19 AM
Faithfulness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Faithfulness Click here to Send Faithfulness a Private Message Find more posts by Faithfulness Add Faithfulness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

At Totp someone made a comment to her and she yeah i know i was reading the baords earlier

Old Post 06-10-2006 08:23 AM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote