Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
workb
MixTape Level

(don't really know how to do this, just want to give some positive criticism)

dear ms. pink,
wouldn’t normally listen to an album like “missundaztood.” however, a friend slipped it on my car stereo. was curious, got sucked in and pretty hooked/intrigued. in fact, pretty doggone impressed. you write well w/ depth and introspection. i’m one of those horrible classical/jazz/blues/funk “connoisseurs” but your album knocked me in the noggin. you might have that relatively rare combo of catchy tunes/riffs AND good lyrics (a la funkadelic, neil young, nwa, etc.). don’t get a swelled head, but i bet you’re pretty wicked smart (could be wrong though). only heard that one album, but would like to chat about the lyrics in particular.

another curious thing… i hear your mom works at TUHS, AND, i’m hooked on saving animals (i’m now the single guy w/ four rescued cats... it gets addictive).

regards,
bw

Brian D. Work, MD, MPH
Internal Medicine, Cardiology Service
Presbyterian Medical Center
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Philadelphia, PA

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-28-2007 05:36 PM
workb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for workb Find more posts by workb Add workb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ab.tryhard
Major Label Level

Hope your noggin is ok

P!nk if you read this.....
i’m now the single guy w/ four rescued cats... it gets addictive).

regards,

Is he trying to tell you something???

Do ya reckon P!nk reads these boards??

Love ya P!nk!!!!

Old Post 01-12-2008 11:09 AM
ab.tryhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ab.tryhard Click here to Send ab.tryhard a Private Message Visit ab.tryhard's homepage! Find more posts by ab.tryhard Add ab.tryhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

I woke up in some Japanese familys rec room.

And they would not. STOP SCREAMING

lol. Does P!nk like Anchorman? Will Ferrel is HILARIOUS.

Especially Talledega Nights, lol, BABY JESUS.

Old Post 01-23-2008 11:39 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ab.tryhard
Hey, do you think Pink reads the boards?

Oh, this has already been posted LIKE A MILLION TIMES!!!

'Do ya think, do ya think'... where have I heard that before?

yes i am sure 100%

Old Post 02-01-2008 10:16 AM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freshh.
Needs Rehab Level

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
yes i am sure 100%

YAY

Old Post 02-02-2008 09:20 AM
Freshh. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freshh. Click here to Send Freshh. a Private Message Find more posts by Freshh. Add Freshh. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

Yeah.......I know for a fact that P!nk reads the boards.

She told me on msn last night that she does!!!!! (hehehehe) xxx

Old Post 02-04-2008 08:23 PM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saher
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by sal
Yeah.......I know for a fact that P!nk reads the boards.

She told me on msn last night that she does!!!!! (hehehehe) xxx

hehehehehehehehe

Old Post 02-04-2008 08:42 PM
saher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for saher Click here to Send saher a Private Message Visit saher's homepage! Find more posts by saher Add saher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

I did cross my legs (sorry fingers) when I said that little white lie ya know lololol x

Old Post 02-05-2008 07:29 PM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cranium2
#1 Single Level

hehe

Old Post 02-13-2008 06:45 PM
Cranium2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cranium2 Find more posts by Cranium2 Add Cranium2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tanz11
Top 100 Charts Level

these threads do make me giggle specially when im suffering insomnia dani would love to meet u, u sound a right craic,

btw of course she has a gander at the site how would she of known that we all wanted her to sing heartbreaker at brixton if she didnt my point is done bye lol

oh btw happy comercialized love day

Old Post 02-15-2008 01:05 AM
tanz11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tanz11 Click here to Send tanz11 a Private Message Find more posts by tanz11 Add tanz11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinxPinkness
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Lol, why not?!

don't worry. you will be her assistant one dayyyy i know it.

Old Post 02-28-2008 10:09 PM
NinxPinkness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NinxPinkness Click here to Send NinxPinkness a Private Message Visit NinxPinkness's homepage! Find more posts by NinxPinkness Add NinxPinkness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aRiNaH
Triple Platinum Record Level

..stop dreaming people and get a real life...

Old Post 03-04-2008 07:05 AM
aRiNaH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aRiNaH Click here to Send aRiNaH a Private Message Find more posts by aRiNaH Add aRiNaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkb!gfan
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by MoRphiNe*DriP
like she even has time to read the boards. i just spent a week in florida and got on here for about 5 mins .. and my life isn't as active as Pinks.

I think that P!nk have an active life, but is a human, and i think that she take a time to read this , like we all do!
we all have our works, i work all day... and a took a few minutes to read my mails, and some news!

I think P!nk do the same thing... right?

sorry if someone doesnt understand me, i dont know very much english..

Old Post 03-11-2008 03:13 AM
p!nkb!gfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkb!gfan Click here to Send p!nkb!gfan a Private Message Visit p!nkb!gfan's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkb!gfan Add p!nkb!gfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!

Dear P!nk,

I love you.

Your BIGGEST fan,
Me

Old Post 04-23-2008 01:07 AM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Purple Stuff

I think she does not read it.She have no time,and maybe she doesn't care.Anyway,I love you Pink

Old Post 05-15-2008 07:48 PM
Purple Stuff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Purple Stuff Click here to Send Purple Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Purple Stuff Add Purple Stuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote