Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2007 07:52 AM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
聲geles
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by justlikeapill03
wow this topic is still going strong!!!
this thread is sticky lol

Old Post 09-14-2007 11:35 PM
聲geles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 聲geles Click here to Send 聲geles a Private Message Find more posts by 聲geles Add 聲geles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Hahaha I've just noticed how FKED up this thread was in the beginning.

Old Post 09-14-2007 11:37 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81
Triple Platinum Record Level

hahaha

yes

no

yes

yes

yes

no

yes

no

Old Post 10-21-2007 09:16 AM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Human_Nature
Banned

YES

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:11 PM
Human_Nature is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Human_Nature Click here to Send Human_Nature a Private Message Visit Human_Nature's homepage! Find more posts by Human_Nature Add Human_Nature to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hahaha I've just noticed how FKED up this thread was in the beginning.
Right !

Old Post 10-24-2007 09:50 AM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona
Triple Platinum Record Level

i like it! lol...fun to read

Old Post 10-31-2007 12:59 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ab.tryhard
Major Label Level

Hey, do you think Pink reads the boards?

Oh, this has already been posted LIKE A MILLION TIMES!!!

'Do ya think, do ya think'... where have I heard that before?

Old Post 11-04-2007 12:28 PM
ab.tryhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ab.tryhard Click here to Send ab.tryhard a Private Message Visit ab.tryhard's homepage! Find more posts by ab.tryhard Add ab.tryhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shezzaz
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by myvoodochild
my cats obeise i dont think thats been said before.........but i think its something u shud all know hes on a diet now

roflmao....................

Old Post 11-05-2007 12:24 PM
Shezzaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shezzaz Click here to Send Shezzaz a Private Message Find more posts by Shezzaz Add Shezzaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brada.dona
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by peekaboo
its her site about her and her music, of course she'll check it out

Old Post 11-21-2007 07:49 PM
brada.dona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brada.dona Click here to Send brada.dona a Private Message Find more posts by brada.dona Add brada.dona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

omg my names Heather 2!!!! .not. lol.

Old Post 11-26-2007 06:18 AM
myvoodochild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myvoodochild Click here to Send myvoodochild a Private Message Find more posts by myvoodochild Add myvoodochild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

u no, i made a comeback with all these comments last time i was on my computer and this was the only one that actually posted.that REALLY grinds my gears.lol.peter griffin.

Old Post 12-01-2007 10:50 AM
myvoodochild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myvoodochild Click here to Send myvoodochild a Private Message Find more posts by myvoodochild Add myvoodochild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_my_hero123
MixTape Level

Alecia

Alecia
I don't know if you will ever read and i'm prob wasting my time,
but
i just wanted you to know that you are a truely an amzing person and i never want you to change.
I don't want to sound obsessive or anything, even if thats what it makes out to other people.
You have helped so much me through the last few years, with my family and all that s***.
It just help to know that someone knows how it feels.
Your music is inspiring, so don't stop =D
Hope to see you in Brixton and Brighton next year, i have a special pres in mind 4 you =]
All my love,
Laura
xXx
Love you fat mama =D

Old Post 12-27-2007 06:20 PM
p!nk_my_hero123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_my_hero123 Click here to Send p!nk_my_hero123 a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk_my_hero123 Add p!nk_my_hero123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkDelirium
In Detox Level

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh My God!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha

This thread is sooooo CRAZY!!!!

I Love It!!!!

Old Post 12-27-2007 06:48 PM
PinkDelirium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkDelirium Click here to Send PinkDelirium a Private Message Visit PinkDelirium's homepage! Find more posts by PinkDelirium Add PinkDelirium to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Missy96
MixTape Level

mail pleace.............

pleace haw is mail on p!nk ????
give me it...or send on elis_inqa@azet.sk

Old Post 12-28-2007 08:18 AM
Missy96 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Missy96 Click here to Send Missy96 a Private Message Find more posts by Missy96 Add Missy96 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote