Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply

i wouldnt want to be her personel assistant i would want to be her best friend!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2007 12:19 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Arlti
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Yeah, I keep on reading in almost every thread "Does Pink read this?" So to make it clear once and for all.

Can I see it when she reads my letter??

Old Post 04-29-2007 07:39 PM
Arlti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arlti Click here to Send Arlti a Private Message Find more posts by Arlti Add Arlti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.::.Baby.::.
Triple Platinum Record Level

I do read your posts when Im not too busy spamming around here.

Old Post 05-13-2007 12:55 PM
.::.Baby.::. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for .::.Baby.::. Click here to Send .::.Baby.::. a Private Message Find more posts by .::.Baby.::. Add .::.Baby.::. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaunajane
#1 Single Level

yeaaah im pretty sure she does
on her main page it says dear diary
if you click on that there is a note from her
read it and it says
i really like the msg on the boards
i dnt know excatly what she said but have a look
well im poretty sure its written from her...

Old Post 05-27-2007 09:38 AM
shaunajane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shaunajane Click here to Send shaunajane a Private Message Visit shaunajane's homepage! Find more posts by shaunajane Add shaunajane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ab.tryhard
Major Label Level

Of course she reads it! It's all about her isn't it...If I had a dedicated site about me I'd want to read it and find out what people are saying - I love gossip! After all, she is where she is because of her fans (not to mention an ego boost and a reminder of what she is doing and why.)
Go Pink!!!!!

Old Post 05-28-2007 12:18 PM
ab.tryhard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ab.tryhard Click here to Send ab.tryhard a Private Message Visit ab.tryhard's homepage! Find more posts by ab.tryhard Add ab.tryhard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Niff_Tee
MixTape Level

I have to admit- If I were Pink. I'd read the message boards about me as well. Mostly just for ****s and giggles :0)

Old Post 06-02-2007 01:34 AM
Niff_Tee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Niff_Tee Click here to Send Niff_Tee a Private Message Find more posts by Niff_Tee Add Niff_Tee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
craz3ydee
MixTape Level

well pink is ace and yep of course she posts on here and reads this ...prolly not as much as she wud like as shes a busy hunni

Old Post 06-05-2007 06:28 PM
craz3ydee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for craz3ydee Click here to Send craz3ydee a Private Message Find more posts by craz3ydee Add craz3ydee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by craz3ydee
well pink is ace and yep of course she posts on here and reads this ...prolly not as much as she wud like as shes a busy hunni
hey welcome at PP... have a great time

Old Post 06-08-2007 01:23 AM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smiley87
Top 100 Charts Level

YEAH!

I hope she reads these msg boards, she needs to know how much we love her and what she does. oh and we love carey, hes kool. did he come to any of her concerts? he should have done 'the dance' with pink on stage, that would have been hilarious!
bloody oath if i was pink hell yeah i would be reading my own msg board, it would be funny as, and very moving to here what my lovely fans say. haha

i despretly want a signed picture of pink, so please pink if you read this can you please holla back and i can give you my details :P.

WOOOO...im going to america soon for like 3 months, cant wait.

cya.xox

Old Post 06-09-2007 09:21 AM
smiley87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smiley87 Click here to Send smiley87 a Private Message Find more posts by smiley87 Add smiley87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_nicky
Double Platinum

i hope she reads the caption thread on p!nk pics...its hilarious!

Old Post 06-11-2007 09:36 PM
pink_nicky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_nicky Click here to Send pink_nicky a Private Message Visit pink_nicky's homepage! Find more posts by pink_nicky Add pink_nicky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nicow
Underground Label Level

Goodness me! I started from Page 1 and ended up skipping to the last page. *ha ha

It isnt good to get upset about whether p!nk reads these messages or not. There are more depressing things in the world.

All that I am gonna say (just because I want to put my two cents in there) is that the answer came straight from the 'horses mouth'. If she says it - she does it.

She has said numerous times she does, she is only human. She probably doesnt get the time to read absolutely every single one. So come on......if she is reading this, she is probably sitting there laughing her as* off at the level of concern people have over her reading the message boards.

I just had to laugh so much reading them.

If p!nk says she does - than she does. People write on here to meet other p!nk fans and share their experiences.

If p!nk felt she had to answer to every single message that is on here, she would not be able to tour because she wouldnt have the time. There is only one p!nk and unfortunately she cant be in more than one place at a time. It is her life, and she can do whatever she wants...and I know she does.

So who really gives a damn if she messages on here, think about how she feels. This would be totally weird having thousands/millions of people messaging her in a slight hope she will reply. Put yourself in her shoes, yes its absolutely f*king crazy what she is doing in her life - it is the most amazing experience ever! But it would be hard to comprehend the amount of love that is out there for her. Lets face it, there wouldnt be many people who doesnt know who she is!

The pressure would be huge to be dedicated to her fans. And this....my friends...is why this website exists. It is her way of connecting with her fans. Even if it is only to read the messages.

It would be hard to get your head around what she deals with on a daily basis. It would be a wicked ride....but at the same time......you would have to stop and wonder how this ever happened......I love p!nk, I love her music and I love her as a person. For what she believes in and the strong image she portrays.

I am happy in knowing that p!nk cares about her fans. She appreciates them and that is all I can ask of her.

So enjoy this website.

Old Post 06-15-2007 02:08 AM
nicow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nicow Click here to Send nicow a Private Message Visit nicow's homepage! Find more posts by nicow Add nicow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shadowrider
MixTape Level

P!ink in Florida...

Hey Lady Pink I know what you mean about not getting enough of her music. i have almost her whole collection of cd';s and i have her 2 dvd and they are all awesome I have a daughter that is so cool, she loves pink as much as me. she is 15 . i was wanting to know if anyone knew or had any info on her tours for florida maybe even into the next year...

Old Post 06-18-2007 02:24 AM
Shadowrider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadowrider Click here to Send Shadowrider a Private Message Visit Shadowrider's homepage! Find more posts by Shadowrider Add Shadowrider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xx_ilovep!nk_xx

I LOVE PINK!! - random.

I really do.. =]

Old Post 06-18-2007 10:48 AM
xx_ilovep!nk_xx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xx_ilovep!nk_xx Click here to Send xx_ilovep!nk_xx a Private Message Visit xx_ilovep!nk_xx's homepage! Find more posts by xx_ilovep!nk_xx Add xx_ilovep!nk_xx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myvoodochild
Major Label Level

honestly this has gone on for 17 pages! she reads the freakin boards! mayb she does hav an account but we will neva no coz we dont work 4 her but honestly this has gone on pointlessly can we restrain ourselves i wud like 2 read and reply tro sumthin interesting life already sucks for me i dont need to come to my peaceful place and find "does pink read the boards?" 60 billion times. even if she does read them she probably cant reply so dont get all annoyed ova it ( like i am now but im sometimes a hypocrite and i will stop now).

Old Post 06-19-2007 07:52 AM
myvoodochild is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myvoodochild Click here to Send myvoodochild a Private Message Find more posts by myvoodochild Add myvoodochild to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hotgalluvzpink
MixTape Level

i love pink

i love pink xxxx

Old Post 06-25-2007 05:09 AM
hotgalluvzpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hotgalluvzpink Click here to Send hotgalluvzpink a Private Message Find more posts by hotgalluvzpink Add hotgalluvzpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote