Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cat123wink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_!ns!de00
whats goin on here????????????????????????? =)

i dont mind cuz i am loving IT!!

smileeeeeeeeeeee for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee just smile for me SMILLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

cuz thats whats the GIFT wich WAS given!

so PINK upp your mind... =) PINKKKKKKKKKKKKK become happy gurly

i smile all the time

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2007 02:52 PM
cat123wink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cat123wink Click here to Send cat123wink a Private Message Visit cat123wink's homepage! Find more posts by cat123wink Add cat123wink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_!ns!de00
Banned

hahahahahahaha......... yeah pink CASH your dreams

:-P

Old Post 01-22-2007 05:35 PM
P!nk_!ns!de00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_!ns!de00 Click here to Send P!nk_!ns!de00 a Private Message Visit P!nk_!ns!de00's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_!ns!de00 Add P!nk_!ns!de00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_!ns!de00
Banned

stalk stalk stalk stalk ... stalk stalk stalk stalk whoooooooooooooo knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:-) :-P :-_ hahaahahahaa

Old Post 01-22-2007 07:59 PM
P!nk_!ns!de00 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_!ns!de00 Click here to Send P!nk_!ns!de00 a Private Message Visit P!nk_!ns!de00's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_!ns!de00 Add P!nk_!ns!de00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cat123wink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_!ns!de00
stalk stalk stalk stalk ... stalk stalk stalk stalk whoooooooooooooo knewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:-) :-P :-_ hahaahahahaa

your nutssssssssss

Old Post 01-23-2007 12:21 AM
cat123wink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cat123wink Click here to Send cat123wink a Private Message Visit cat123wink's homepage! Find more posts by cat123wink Add cat123wink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksBESTfan
Top 100 Charts Level

ähh sry if it sounds silly but whats the meaning of this thread lol^^

Attachment: s_d547b88c435c8bf46cf1b4b8d6fd519f.gif
This has been downloaded 130 time(s).

Old Post 02-11-2007 10:27 PM
p!nksBESTfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksBESTfan Click here to Send p!nksBESTfan a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksBESTfan Add p!nksBESTfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

This thread has been going on now for months and its making me laff that so much can be said about one issue. Of course its a possibility that P!nk reads some of the post, some of the time but we're never ever gonna know for sure because each one of us can't ask her for ourselves - its one of life's mysteries!!!!!

I just find it funny that this thread will probably go on for the next decade debating whether or not P!nk reads this message board. But just in case she does "hey P!nk" lololol!!!!

I can't really moan about this thread really cos guess wot, I've just added to it - what a contradiction x

Old Post 02-13-2007 04:32 AM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbytches
Banned

thanks Dani feelin better now!

Old Post 02-13-2007 10:20 AM
pinkeatsbytches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbytches Click here to Send pinkeatsbytches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbytches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbytches Add pinkeatsbytches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksBESTfan
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by sal
This thread has been going on now for months and its making me laff that so much can be said about one issue. Of course its a possibility that P!nk reads some of the post, some of the time but we're never ever gonna know for sure because each one of us can't ask her for ourselves - its one of life's mysteries!!!!!

I just find it funny that this thread will probably go on for the next decade debating whether or not P!nk reads this message board. But just in case she does "hey P!nk" lololol!!!!

I can't really moan about this thread really cos guess wot, I've just added to it - what a contradiction x

Oh right thanx for information o.Ö xD!BTW I love this topic lol !

Attachment: orecchie.gif
This has been downloaded 111 time(s).

Old Post 02-13-2007 05:18 PM
p!nksBESTfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksBESTfan Click here to Send p!nksBESTfan a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksBESTfan Add p!nksBESTfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sal
Top 100 Charts Level

How cute is that!!!! awwwwwww, almost as cute as me *waits for peeps to say "think not" lol x

Old Post 02-16-2007 11:17 AM
sal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sal Click here to Send sal a Private Message Find more posts by sal Add sal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smoore
MixTape Level

Wink really

wow she dose all the other web sites for chate mail i think r fake

Old Post 02-17-2007 02:36 AM
smoore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for smoore Find more posts by smoore Add smoore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksBESTfan
Top 100 Charts Level

Hay guys just want to say have a wonderful day

Attachment: 08.jpg
This has been downloaded 79 time(s).

Old Post 02-28-2007 05:01 PM
azuremiles
MixTape Level

will have to read while showering sorry

no kidding i am already i mean now I am too late for this this this this this and all right I guess I can give another minute no got to run the soft parade has begun and she is calling me from the not so hot to scold tub of french potion perfume bath i hear the waters calling and i never go home alone guess its my lucky brand jeans? I love nyc in june how about you'all?

Old Post 03-17-2007 04:35 PM
azuremiles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azuremiles Click here to Send azuremiles a Private Message Visit azuremiles's homepage! Find more posts by azuremiles Add azuremiles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azuremiles
MixTape Level

please grant this 111 re QuEsT ...........

if not two in con vertable i petetion partition three i mean thee pink potion to wait until i reach the lake of sorrow before one kiss on my check below the tears from my right jade green eye of softly flowing joy of love you three times eleven before irish coffee happy saint patricks day foreva.

Old Post 03-17-2007 04:39 PM
azuremiles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for azuremiles Click here to Send azuremiles a Private Message Visit azuremiles's homepage! Find more posts by azuremiles Add azuremiles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azuremiles
MixTape Level

because of you.

the hot water has left me without recourse and now i will ponder manhattan coffee waitress without her skirt until the fire warms the wish you sweet flowing waters angie my angel of endless sweet flowing kisses of sunset the sunshine of her love is getting too hot gotta go thats where shes callin me back to bed i hope it dont fall off my car i mean my me mine yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away now I need to ask you for a song writin lesson before I forget about that lonely young women I hope shes happy now eleanor rigby.

Old Post 03-17-2007 04:46 PM
doglover
Top 100 Charts Level

mmm i think it's the element of surprise on this fourm , teh posibilty that p!nk might read it keeps us all comming!
mm and sometimes the treads arnt always directed at pink , they are also directed to the fans to have fun and chat to each other, to people you have in common with.
i think the element of surprise is the reason we all post on here, just the chance that pink might read your letter gives hope and you make friends on the way. BONUS!!!

Old Post 03-26-2007 11:02 PM
doglover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for doglover Click here to Send doglover a Private Message Find more posts by doglover Add doglover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote