Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Who Knew Video Download
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Miss_Undaztood2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Who Knew Video Download

Okey, so someone already posted the video but me and some other dudes had a problem with seeing the end of the video so I tried with different programs and this one seems to work for me anyway. You just make sure to use Windows Media Player since its a wma file, and it should work.

so here ya go:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C1YJRVNI

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-05-2006 08:20 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmylo
World Tour Level

Oh my god - A LOT better than I expected. I hate her hair, but I love the video - really dramatic at the end - really cool - kind of a tear jerker.

Old Post 05-05-2006 09:18 PM
jimmylo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmylo Click here to Send jimmylo a Private Message Visit jimmylo's homepage! Find more posts by jimmylo Add jimmylo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk lady

thank you!

Old Post 05-05-2006 10:08 PM
p!nk lady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk lady Click here to Send p!nk lady a Private Message Find more posts by p!nk lady Add p!nk lady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~KanDii KiD~
Major Label Level

this is one of Pinks song that i can relate to the most...i recently lost a friend and this song makes me cry everytime i hear it...the this video comes out and more tears run down my face...this is one of Pinks best songs in my book..Thank You P!NK....You really are a godsent angel!!!!

Old Post 05-05-2006 11:15 PM
~KanDii KiD~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~KanDii KiD~ Click here to Send ~KanDii KiD~ a Private Message Visit ~KanDii KiD~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~KanDii KiD~ Add ~KanDii KiD~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03kadylatif
Underground Label Level

yer a real tear jerket but i think she realli suits th@ hair do and i love it! its a realli powerful song wen u no wot it meens

Old Post 05-06-2006 12:52 PM
03kadylatif is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03kadylatif Click here to Send 03kadylatif a Private Message Find more posts by 03kadylatif Add 03kadylatif to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N!ka_sAz

thanks for posting! i think the video is good but the history is a little rare

Old Post 05-06-2006 01:00 PM
N!ka_sAz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N!ka_sAz Click here to Send N!ka_sAz a Private Message Find more posts by N!ka_sAz Add N!ka_sAz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

thanks! i havent seen the end of it yet

Old Post 05-07-2006 01:37 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
couchiecoo

please, could someone post it on yousendit? mefaupload doesnt work for me

Old Post 05-07-2006 01:42 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
couchiecoo

quote:
Originally posted by couchiecoo
please, could someone post it on yousendit? mefaupload doesnt work for me

nope, thanks i dont need it anymore, i've downloaded it from the thread below. Awesome vid!! as usual!!!!

Old Post 05-07-2006 01:53 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote