Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > if p!nk was pregnant....
do u think girl or boy?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
girl 45 57.69%
boy 33 42.31%
Total: 78 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PinkEssy
Banned

I think a boy, but not really sure, I think Im not sure cuz she might not be pregnant, tho My "star" Kürt Rogiers became a father of a girl, and I knew it ALLLLLL the time that it would be a girl seriously I never saw a pic of his wife pregnant, I just felt that it would be a girl.. same as Maxima (our soon-to-be-queen, wife of the son of our queen) she has 2 girls now but I only tought it at the first one, at the 2nd I didnt think anything

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2005 10:51 PM
PinkEssy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkEssy Click here to Send PinkEssy a Private Message Find more posts by PinkEssy Add PinkEssy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley
Triple Platinum Record Level

either would be soooooooooo cute!

Old Post 09-07-2005 02:50 PM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

girl coz she will be as pretty as her

Old Post 09-07-2005 08:41 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

man so many people on here are totally obsessed...let pink live her life how she wants

Old Post 09-08-2005 11:34 AM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
a girl

she looks a lil bit pregnant

she doesnt not being skinny doesnt mean being pregnant

Old Post 09-08-2005 11:36 AM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nnky

quote:
Originally posted by life'sfun
man so many people on here are totally obsessed...let pink live her life how she wants
yeah, whoever it'll be, i'm sure it'll be a good kid and she'll be a great mother (if its true of course which i doubt)

Old Post 09-08-2005 11:51 AM
p!nnky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nnky Click here to Send p!nnky a Private Message Find more posts by p!nnky Add p!nnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by p!nnky
yeah, whoever it'll be, i'm sure it'll be a good kid and she'll be a great mother (if its true of course which i doubt)
true

Old Post 09-08-2005 11:53 AM
couchiecoo

i hope it would be a girl!

Old Post 09-08-2005 01:21 PM
couchiecoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for couchiecoo Click here to Send couchiecoo a Private Message Visit couchiecoo's homepage! Find more posts by couchiecoo Add couchiecoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by couchiecoo
i hope it would be a girl!

Old Post 09-08-2005 01:37 PM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHolland
Banned

Girl

Old Post 09-08-2005 01:42 PM
PinkHolland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHolland Click here to Send PinkHolland a Private Message Find more posts by PinkHolland Add PinkHolland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Junior
Banned

gilr, cuz dusky wants it to be a girl

Old Post 09-08-2005 02:05 PM
Junior is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Click here to Send Junior a Private Message Find more posts by Junior Add Junior to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steffi25
Top 100 Charts Level

Hey Folks, wake up and get a life.... If she wants to be pregnant or she is, than thats great for hear, cause she said she wants a kid....

But Honestly people i love pink and her music and i'm happy for and carey, but you guys better go find your own carey or pink, cause livin somebody elses life is a little wired... so i' ll go out now and search me a nice boy for tonight

Old Post 09-08-2005 08:05 PM
Steffi25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steffi25 Click here to Send Steffi25 a Private Message Find more posts by Steffi25 Add Steffi25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kissyWildwoman

I honestly don't think anyone should be talking or caring about
P!nks personal life in this way, it's not our business, not our life.. she is just a person like the rest of us!

Old Post 09-08-2005 08:09 PM
kissyWildwoman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kissyWildwoman Click here to Send kissyWildwoman a Private Message Find more posts by kissyWildwoman Add kissyWildwoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-Alecia
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
a girl

she looks a lil bit pregnant

I dont know people is she pregnant??

Old Post 09-09-2005 04:09 PM
P!nk-Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-Alecia Click here to Send P!nk-Alecia a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk-Alecia Add P!nk-Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk-Alecia
I dont know people is she pregnant??
lol nobody knows...like the song

Old Post 09-09-2005 04:42 PM