Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > yet another site with a didderent album title
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrpink627
Triple Platinum Record Level

yet another site with a didderent album title

Pink was spotted hanging at the notorious Spider Club in L.A. The singer wasn't giving up much on her new album, but she was happy to talk about her new hobby. "I tattoo myself -- I learned at his shop in Vegas," she said, pointing to her boyfriend. "I apprenticed there." As for a possible name for her long-awaited next album, Pink suggested, cracking up, "I Don't Care If You Forget About Me . . . No, I'm kidding."

this is from rollingstone.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2005 04:21 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecia

Re: yet another site with a didderent album title

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
"I tattoo myself -- I learned at his shop in Vegas"
Haha, so she tattooes herself - her new tattoo sure looks like it.

quote:
Originally posted by mrpink627
As for a possible name for her long-awaited next album, Pink suggested, cracking up, "I Don't Care If You Forget About Me . . . No, I'm kidding."

Okay, that just CAN'T be true lol

Thanks for posting.

Old Post 09-09-2005 06:14 AM
alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alecia Click here to Send alecia a Private Message Find more posts by alecia Add alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Metoonice4u85
Major Label Level

thanx!

Old Post 09-09-2005 08:21 AM
Metoonice4u85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Metoonice4u85 Click here to Send Metoonice4u85 a Private Message Visit Metoonice4u85's homepage! Find more posts by Metoonice4u85 Add Metoonice4u85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whisky voiced
In Detox Level

Yeah I've read that before, that was like 2 or 3 months ago.. but the joke she's making is relating kinda to 'I"m not dead' don't you think? x

Old Post 09-09-2005 08:24 AM
whisky voiced is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whisky voiced Click here to Send whisky voiced a Private Message Visit whisky voiced's homepage! Find more posts by whisky voiced Add whisky voiced to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Metoonice4u85
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by whisky voiced
Yeah I've read that before, that was like 2 or 3 months ago.. but the joke she's making is relating kinda to 'I"m not dead' don't you think? x

I agree

Old Post 09-09-2005 08:25 AM
Metoonice4u85 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Metoonice4u85 Click here to Send Metoonice4u85 a Private Message Visit Metoonice4u85's homepage! Find more posts by Metoonice4u85 Add Metoonice4u85 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

This is old

Old Post 09-09-2005 09:01 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*Adri*
Banned

read it before

Old Post 09-09-2005 09:10 AM
*Adri* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *Adri* Click here to Send *Adri* a Private Message Find more posts by *Adri* Add *Adri* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_number1
Banned

i've never read that b4!

hehe t4p

Old Post 09-09-2005 12:13 PM
pink_number1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_number1 Click here to Send pink_number1 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_number1 Add pink_number1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marry

thanks for posting

Old Post 09-09-2005 12:40 PM
marry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marry Click here to Send marry a Private Message Find more posts by marry Add marry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

she tattoes herself? lmfao

Old Post 09-09-2005 12:47 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by life'sfun
she tattoes herself? lmfao

Have you not seen her new tattoo

Old Post 09-09-2005 03:42 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tRoUbLeSoMe
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
Have you not seen her new tattoo

nope care to share??

Old Post 09-09-2005 04:51 PM
tRoUbLeSoMe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tRoUbLeSoMe Click here to Send tRoUbLeSoMe a Private Message Find more posts by tRoUbLeSoMe Add tRoUbLeSoMe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by tRoUbLeSoMe
nope care to share??

I dont have a pic saved on my pc.

Request it in the P!x section lol

Old Post 09-09-2005 05:10 PM
nooneanymore

tattoos herself
she's so cool and brave

Old Post 09-09-2005 05:14 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote