Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Still reading this board?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

Still reading this board?

No kidding, of course You do... You kinda like to think You figured us out.

I just really need to say that this time has come again and You're pretty busy doing things You want to do - and being in media all the time is definitely NOT one of them - but that make me miss you like hell.
It's not like I have nothing to do, I've way too much stuff on my head right now. That's probably why I'd love to just stop thinking about them and focuse on You for a day or two. Waiting for some new video announcement or next visit to Ellen show... what about new album coming soon? I wouldn't mind. And I don't mean the album that doesn't have a tour coming after it (if you know what I mean). Ooookay... Roseave tour is still pretty cool if you ask me.

I know I'm not 13 anymore, but being excited for some P!nk stuff always makes me feel like I am, and I can't see anything bad about it.

Hey Poney P!nk, I looooove You <3 and miss You like million ****s!!! Take Care! Bye

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2015 10:34 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Ohh Agnes! I know what you mean. Life's all the serious lately. I also miss being excited for Pink news etc! The silence makes me wanna miss her a lot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-14-2015 07:35 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote