Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > May 26th 2013..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkfan#1
Banned

May 26th 2013..

Just feels like only yesterday. In fact I Remember so well, the look she gave me. It meant everything to me, that moment. Because I had just helped two girls handing over their letter, in Oslo, the day before. I think...that was my first q into becoming an adult. I mean, I KNOW it was.

Thinking back to that day really makes my eyes go wet, in fact, I wish for that to happen, as in this moment. Because I've really missed her. I mean.. I'd do just about anything to meet her again (apart from dying that is..!) I'm sorry, I know I said so, but I never meant it. I wouldn't be alive here today without her, I feel. And that is the truth. Not kidding.

What I'm trying to say is.. Happy birthday sister, I wish we could party together tonight..just breaks my heart to know you're nowhere to be found around here.. I mean, I passed my exam you know! ♥ and what other way is better than to P A R T Y like sisters (or maybe just have a chill night with a shower and sauna and massage and all ya know.... ). Drinking on mondays isn't cool. I just wished I had a spliff before going to bed. New opportunity tomorrow!

I REALLY DO LOVE YOU. As a very good friend, in fact. I feel as if you're more than that to me. Idk what that is, but I feel like I need you, for me to become one again. What I'm trying to say is, together we are the one. <3 (lol why do I blush?)

Thank you so much for saving my life P!NK, you did all the right things, I mean all the effort you did, for reaching out to me. I'm just so speechless that I cannot concentrate upon typing properly. (yes teary eyes.) But I can't seem to cry / shed THE tear just yet, or should I say streaming tears...? That look.. made me freeze. To be honest, I don't remember which song it was, it doesn't matter. All that mattered to me, was to finally get what I had been dreaming for my whole life, to experience being frozen in time, with my biggest idol, and ICON of all time.

I don't know what else there is to say.

Thank you. (yes I'm actually crying now.)

If only I knew her username or someething, but ya know..why would they be online to sneak around on their fans..who does that?! Not me.

xoxo
M

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-26-2014 at 10:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2014 10:51 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote