Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Countries that u haven't visited yet...
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

That thread is already a fckn' spam crap

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2008 03:48 PM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by BtDfreespirit
im sure p!nky will never come to greece again

dafni you knowwhat i mean you have read my opinion :/

by the way for the next 6 months i wish to come in Prague Czech Republic
cuz i ll be there:P

for everyone that dont know this is a pic 2 hours before the gates open for p!nky's concert in greece
Empty Entrance

that's embarassing! i mean for greek people

Old Post 03-06-2008 04:44 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Re: :)

quote:
Originally posted by sugaritsa
I am not Greek reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but hey sure if i were pink i would never ever go there again if noone was interested in me

Old Post 03-06-2008 05:11 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkDelirium
In Detox Level

My Beautiful ARGENTINA

Old Post 03-07-2008 11:27 AM
PinkDelirium is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkDelirium Click here to Send PinkDelirium a Private Message Visit PinkDelirium's homepage! Find more posts by PinkDelirium Add PinkDelirium to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Re: Re: Re: :)

quote:
Most messages of me here are addressed in persons that have humour and in persons that have the need to laugh with something. From that I see most discussions here they are round the personal life of Pink's. If you consider righter than I make humour to seat and deal with her personal life then what can i say....

Do not judge the other without know.

lol. first of all i can't understand half of what you wrote. and i didn't want to insult you or your country but if that's really the gate before pink's concert, it's pathetic. i don't think any of my posts had anything to do with pink's personal life

and i'm NOT the one who judges without finding out...it's you

Old Post 03-09-2008 05:49 PM
tillwemeetagin
Major Label Level

TASMANIA!!!!!(AUS)

we have not had her downn here yet just coz she did 30 sumthin shows on the mainland just means that we missed out!!

Old Post 03-11-2008 11:06 AM
tillwemeetagin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tillwemeetagin Click here to Send tillwemeetagin a Private Message Find more posts by tillwemeetagin Add tillwemeetagin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by tillwemeetagin
TASMANIA!!!!!(AUS)

we have not had her downn here yet just coz she did 30 sumthin shows on the mainland just means that we missed out!!

Old Post 03-11-2008 11:31 AM
ImNotDeadToo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ImNotDeadToo Click here to Send ImNotDeadToo a Private Message Visit ImNotDeadToo's homepage! Find more posts by ImNotDeadToo Add ImNotDeadToo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tillwemeetagin
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ImNotDeadToo

wat!! i know im greedy but she was in OZ and she didnt do every state!! its just like takin the tour to Germany and not going to the Czech Republic! its just no right she missed two states TAS and NT that in my book is a crime!!....................................... (just kiddin about the crime bit but i would love it if she came to Tasmania and the Northern Teritory )

Old Post 03-12-2008 12:44 PM
tillwemeetagin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tillwemeetagin Click here to Send tillwemeetagin a Private Message Find more posts by tillwemeetagin Add tillwemeetagin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by tillwemeetagin
wat!! i know im greedy but she was in OZ and she didnt do every state!! its just like takin the tour to Germany and not going to the Czech Republic! its just no right she missed two states TAS and NT that in my book is a crime!!....................................... (just kiddin about the crime bit but i would love it if she came to Tasmania and the Northern Teritory )

you are really right and cross the fingers about that,,really !!!

BUT PINK COME TO BULGARIA DAMN

Old Post 03-19-2008 11:34 PM
ImNotDeadToo
Banned

Say
B

Say
U

Say
L

Say
G

Say
A

Say
R

Say
I

Say
A

B-U-L-G-A-R-I-A

Old Post 03-28-2008 10:22 PM
sugaritsa
#1 Video and Single Level

Smile Re: Re: Re: Re: :)

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
lol. first of all i can't understand half of what you wrote. and i didn't want to insult you or your country but if that's really the gate before pink's concert, it's pathetic. i don't think any of my posts had anything to do with pink's personal life

and i'm NOT the one who judges without finding out...it's you

I know my English are very bad. I am not bothered. Dīn't worry!!!!

But my greek are just perfect. If you like to speek to me Greek just don't do it.Believe me!!!!

Last edited by sugaritsa on 04-02-2008 at 04:33 PM

Old Post 04-02-2008 08:42 AM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: :)

quote:
I know my English are very bad. I am not bothered. Dīn't worry!!!!

But my greeks are just perfect. If you like to speek to me Greek just don't do it.Believe me!!!!

ok i won't. you're absolutely helpless because i think you can't understand what i write. not my fault actually...whatever.

Old Post 04-02-2008 02:51 PM
sugaritsa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: :)

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
ok i won't. you're absolutely helpless because i think you can't understand what i write. not my fault actually...whatever.

i know

Old Post 04-16-2008 01:19 PM
sugaritsa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sugaritsa Click here to Send sugaritsa a Private Message Find more posts by sugaritsa Add sugaritsa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sugaritsa

:)

Attachment: help-me-sized.jpg
This has been downloaded 59 time(s).

Old Post 04-16-2008 01:22 PM
jezebe!

transylvania

Old Post 04-24-2008 09:07 PM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote