Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Please sticky this, Karen. Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Pages (22): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crazyfrench
Major Label Level

maybe she read, maybe she don't read. i think the more important is, she know that we love her and we prove it when we coming for her concert and when we buying her music!

it's the greatest evidence that a fan can give to his idol.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2006 11:46 PM
crazyfrench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfrench Click here to Send crazyfrench a Private Message Find more posts by crazyfrench Add crazyfrench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by crazyfrench
the more important is, she know that we love her and we prove it when we coming for her concert and when we buying her music!

it's the greatest evidence that a fan can give to his idol.

You are right!!!

Old Post 11-12-2006 10:04 AM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan_2006
MixTape Level

isn't the 'Dear Diary' encount a msg 2 all of us. She is rele busy all year round and has 2 have a private life too, i think it's so nice of her to bother with the 'dear diary' part.

Old Post 11-12-2006 06:12 PM
P!nk_fan_2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan_2006 Click here to Send P!nk_fan_2006 a Private Message Find more posts by P!nk_fan_2006 Add P!nk_fan_2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazyfrench
Major Label Level

i think the thread haven't made especialy to p!nk read it, but to make a kind of community who love her works!

Old Post 11-13-2006 02:11 AM
crazyfrench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfrench Click here to Send crazyfrench a Private Message Find more posts by crazyfrench Add crazyfrench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
herbiefrog
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_fan_2006
isn't the 'Dear Diary' encount a msg 2 all of us. She is rele busy all year round and has 2 have a private life too, i think it's so nice of her to bother with the 'dear diary' part.

you mean the overall conversation there is channeling her ?

or are we way ahead of you?

Old Post 11-13-2006 02:19 AM
herbiefrog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for herbiefrog Click here to Send herbiefrog a Private Message Visit herbiefrog's homepage! Find more posts by herbiefrog Add herbiefrog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
French_p!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

I want to believe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvJawBBHTg

Big hug and big kiss all....

Old Post 11-13-2006 10:15 AM
French_p!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for French_p!nk Click here to Send French_p!nk a Private Message Find more posts by French_p!nk Add French_p!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

quote:
Originally posted by French_p!nk
I want to believe....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AvJawBBHTg

yeah... m 2!!!

P!nk you are awesome

Old Post 11-13-2006 01:20 PM
P!nk_fan! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk_fan! Click here to Send P!nk_fan! a Private Message Visit P!nk_fan!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk_fan! Add P!nk_fan! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xr473d
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nk_fan!
yeah... m 2!!!

P!nk you are awesome

Pinks so god dam amazing we all love her.

Old Post 11-13-2006 03:36 PM
xr473d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xr473d Click here to Send xr473d a Private Message Find more posts by xr473d Add xr473d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

it's so sweet when she say miss you love you mean it
whaha..

Old Post 11-13-2006 03:38 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by crazyfrench
i think the thread haven't made especialy to p!nk read it, but to make a kind of community who love her works!

Yeahhh you got that right.

Old Post 11-13-2006 04:17 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

Anyone there are going to Wembley Arena??

Old Post 11-13-2006 06:37 PM
P!nk4eva!
#1 Single Level

im going to wembley arena on 4th december to see pink again n this time i'll be closer. i went to c her at wembley on 4th october cos i won 2 tickets off of captial radio they were seating ones but they were amazing seats, so i cant wait for the 4th december to come along only 4 weeks to go. is ne1 else going on 4th dec to wembley arena??? xxxx

Pink i love u so much, ur my hero xxx

Old Post 11-14-2006 12:36 PM
P!nk4eva! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk4eva! Click here to Send P!nk4eva! a Private Message Visit P!nk4eva!'s homepage! Find more posts by P!nk4eva! Add P!nk4eva! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk_fan!

I really wanna go...

Old Post 11-14-2006 09:35 PM
crazyfrench
Major Label Level

in p!nk we trust!!!!!
keep "p!nk power"!!!
u know, it's the more important!!!!!!

Old Post 11-19-2006 05:26 AM
MoRphiNe*DriP

why is this stickied? it hasnt made a point at all. nothing more than speculation.

Old Post 11-22-2006 09:36 PM
MoRphiNe*DriP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MoRphiNe*DriP Click here to Send MoRphiNe*DriP a Private Message Find more posts by MoRphiNe*DriP Add MoRphiNe*DriP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote