Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (43): « First ... « 36 37 [38] 39 40 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
So I looked at the Live Nation website..

https://www.livenation.com.au/blog/...out-pnk-tickets

It said "Early Entry VIP GA does not grant access to the Wild Hearts Zone"...

What is the Wild Hearts Zone?

This is a general admission area within the stage. Please refer to example map here. This area is divided into 2 pits with a very limited capacity. Tickets within this area are limited to 2 tickets per transaction. Tickets must be collected on the night of the show, on the presentation of photo ID. Both attendees must present to the box office to be wristbanded. Tickets will not be mailed or emailed.

IMPORTANT: This area is not a VIP Experience. Early Entry GA VIP Experience DOES NOT give you access to the Wild Hearts Zone.

I guess I'm guaranteed to get in the Wild Hearts Zone with my tickets...

I'm not sure it applies to everywhere, but I hope this information helps.

Yeah. This is what I think will be the case in Europe too. I hope so at least!

That's good! It means you'll be first in the pit if you queue up first.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
omg. it's perfect hahaha

Haha, I think I watched it like five times now

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
This.

100% us!!!! 😂

https://www.facebook.com/thebragmag...39565626056578/

Hahahahahahahahaha exactly!!!

"Stop calling me I'm buying tickets!!!!!" has happened way too many times

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:12 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Hahahahahahahahaha exactly!!!

"Stop calling me I'm buying tickets!!!!!" has happened way too many times

Yesssssh And "Ohh, there's only all access tickets left for over $400, lets get it anyway it's once in a life time" haha.

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:14 AM
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
So I looked at the Live Nation website..

https://www.livenation.com.au/blog/...out-pnk-tickets

It said "Early Entry VIP GA does not grant access to the Wild Hearts Zone"...

What is the Wild Hearts Zone?

This is a general admission area within the stage. Please refer to example map here. This area is divided into 2 pits with a very limited capacity. Tickets within this area are limited to 2 tickets per transaction. Tickets must be collected on the night of the show, on the presentation of photo ID. Both attendees must present to the box office to be wristbanded. Tickets will not be mailed or emailed.

IMPORTANT: This area is not a VIP Experience. Early Entry GA VIP Experience DOES NOT give you access to the Wild Hearts Zone.

I guess I'm guaranteed to get in the Wild Hearts Zone with my tickets...

I'm not sure it applies to everywhere, but I hope this information helps.

Also

"You are able to purchase 2 tickets for the Wild Hearts Zone per transaction and 4 tickets per transaction for all other categories including VIP Experiences. "

So basically you can buy regular GA and Wild Hearts separately and Wild Hearts can be only aquired right before the show which means you don't really have to queue. The VIP early entry can get in before the regular GA, so it means:

- Wild Heart - different ticket, standing IN the stage
- Early Entry VIP - standing in front of the stage because of the early entry
- regular GA - the general standing area, but the chances to stand in the first row depens on the number of EE VIP packages sold

I would love if Wild Heart would be sold exclusively to PP as the same price as a regular GA. This way you have to pay extra amount of money to get close to stage. Nothing really changed since the TTALT.

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:21 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Also

"You are able to purchase 2 tickets for the Wild Hearts Zone per transaction and 4 tickets per transaction for all other categories including VIP Experiences. "

So basically you can buy regular GA and Wild Hearts separately and Wild Hearts can be only aquired right before the show which means you don't really have to queue. The VIP early entry can get in before the regular GA, so it means:

- Wild Heart - different ticket, standing IN the stage
- Early Entry VIP - standing in front of the stage because of the early entry
- regular GA - the general standing area, but the chances to stand in the first row depens on the number of EE VIP packages sold

I would love if Wild Heart would be sold exclusively to PP as the same price as a regular GA. This way you have to pay extra amount of money to get close to stage. Nothing really changed since the TTALT.

So Wild hearts zone is kinda "gold circle" ish? This was exactly what I was hoping for kinda! I really hope this is the case in Europe too.

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:33 AM
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Yeah. This is what I think will be the case in Europe too. I hope so at least!

That's good! It means you'll be first in the pit if you queue up first.

Yay!! So excited already!

Old Post 10-27-2017 08:44 AM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
So Wild hearts zone is kinda "gold circle" ish? This was exactly what I was hoping for kinda! I really hope this is the case in Europe too.
Yeah but this time you can be in that special pit built in the stage.

Can someone australian tell me how much each ticket costs? I can't seem to find it without registration.

- Wild Hearts Zone
- Early Entry GA
- regular GA

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:08 AM
Dani

quote:
Yeah but this time you can be in that special pit built in the stage.

Can someone australian tell me how much each ticket costs? I can't seem to find it without registration.

- Wild Hearts Zone
- Early Entry GA
- regular GA

It's on that link.

Attachment: img_741.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:20 AM
patr!k
Major Label Level

Hi guys, any idea when the European leg of the tour will be announced? Don't get me wrong, it doesn't have to be today, I want this drama to start as late as possible, but I hate being in the not knowing...

Old Post 10-27-2017 09:41 AM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
It's on that link.
oh

Wild Hearts is not that much more expensive. I still don't know which one I would buy, I prefer to see the stage as a whole instead of staning in the middle of everything and turning 360 all the time.

Old Post 10-27-2017 10:49 AM
lonly_94

quote:
This.

100% us!!!! 😂

OMG HAHAHA

Old Post 10-27-2017 11:41 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
This.

100% us!!!! 😂

😂😂😂

I am super afraid that tickets for Europe going on sale will clash exactly with when i am taking my bar exams. It would be a nightmare 😱 And knowing my luck it is very possible

Old Post 10-27-2017 07:18 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
😂😂😂

I am super afraid that tickets for Europe going on sale will clash exactly with when i am taking my bar exams. It would be a nightmare 😱 And knowing my luck it is very possible

Hahahha. Aww. When is it?

Old Post 10-27-2017 07:48 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by lonly_94
OMG HAHAHA

Hil ari oussssssss!

Old Post 10-27-2017 07:49 PM