Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (925): « First ... « 920 921 [922] 923 924 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It's the ego. So much ego everywhere. Even those mid age grown up people today remind me of my rebellious egocentric attitude when life was super duper amazing as long as everything was fun and everyone was happy lets forget about issues, problems and responsibility for a while-twenty year old self, lol. It's sad and kind of pathetic to watch.

I agree. There's so much in our culture these days that enhances the narcissistic tendencies in us humans. We need more things to counteract it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2017 08:51 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
annoying and i'm sorry to hear that. why would anyone ignore you like that is beyond my understanding.

aww, thank you Diana. I really appreciate that. Yesterday they got back to me and I feel remembered again lol. Apparently they've had a bit of a 'wild' trip so their minds were just elsewhere.

Old Post 12-21-2017 08:52 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I agree. There's so much in our culture these days that enhances the narcissistic tendencies in us humans. We need more things to counteract it.

Yes exactly. There's an age for that and then it should pass when it's time to grow up lol. Don't see that passing at all for many people today Sometimes I get so shocked by peoples behavior that even I go completely stone faced left speechless. To be honest, my best friend I mean I love her, I've known her for ages, I help her she helps me but damn that ego and those constant validation needs and when she doesn't get what she wants or when things aren't the way she imagined them or want them to be... it's like an angry little kid I always tell her there you go again with your controlling needs lol and she gets mad but says "can't help it", haha. The only thing that I think works for ppl who are so much up their own asses is if they hang out with people who can tell how they behave or if they hang out with similar people like them. Otherwise it'll just go on. Or quit social media and having to prove so much all the time. 100% I get what you mean and I hope you don't take it too personal. Because you are an amazing person and it's their loss if they act like that! ♥

Last edited by Dani on 12-21-2017 at 09:56 AM

Old Post 12-21-2017 09:54 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

So guess what happened to me this time? I'm just laughing at everything LOL. If I'd get hit by a car I'd probably start laughing at that too. So I went down to the basement where we have the laundry room (I live in an apartment and in Sweden we share the laundry room if you don't have a washing mashine in your apartment), and I almost slipped and fell and was like ***. So I saw like a flood of water literally EVERYWHERE and started immediately think it was the washing mashines or whatever, but it wasn't. It was some kind of sewage pipe that broke. However this water ran into one of my two storages and it flooded the whole room so my stuff are just to throw I have insurance but I am not surprised AT ALL by this happening to me. I litterally don't know who's ***king with me but I must have really bad karma coming this year. I wish I had done something bad to actually deserve it but I really honestly think I'm a good person doing only good to other people. I've not even had an honest evil thought ONCE. So yeah they are drying the whole basement up now and not even my music is loud enough for that sound that it's making. I hope I will get to sleep out on xmas tomorrow. That's my only wish

Old Post 12-23-2017 02:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
well done! congrats!

Thank you, Diana!!! *Muah*

Old Post 12-25-2017 03:12 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
So guess what happened to me this time? I'm just laughing at everything LOL. If I'd get hit by a car I'd probably start laughing at that too. So I went down to the basement where we have the laundry room (I live in an apartment and in Sweden we share the laundry room if you don't have a washing mashine in your apartment), and I almost slipped and fell and was like ***. So I saw like a flood of water literally EVERYWHERE and started immediately think it was the washing mashines or whatever, but it wasn't. It was some kind of sewage pipe that broke. However this water ran into one of my two storages and it flooded the whole room so my stuff are just to throw I have insurance but I am not surprised AT ALL by this happening to me. I litterally don't know who's ***king with me but I must have really bad karma coming this year. I wish I had done something bad to actually deserve it but I really honestly think I'm a good person doing only good to other people. I've not even had an honest evil thought ONCE. So yeah they are drying the whole basement up now and not even my music is loud enough for that sound that it's making. I hope I will get to sleep out on xmas tomorrow. That's my only wish

Aww, Dani. I'm so sorry. That's a huge setback. NO, DON'T YOU GO THINKING YOU DESERVED iT. NEVER iN A MILLION YEARS. It's just a freak occurrence, and is not tied to you at all. Bad things happen to everyone, and if we all went around scrutinizing ourselves in the black and white, we wouldn't make anymore decisions. We'd just live in constant fear of everything.

I know that you feel guilty about it, but I want you to know that this honestly had nothing at all to do with you. It was just an accident. Period.
*Hugs*

Old Post 12-25-2017 03:22 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

Narcissism, believe it or not, is a choice. People can choose whether or not to be egocentric.

Their "lack of" response, doesn't reflect poorly on you at all.

But it does say that either 1) they have way too much going on in their own lives to notice other people, and 2) they have long practiced being only interested in themselves. A habit of only self-interest is hard to break.

But this doesn't mean that you did something.

I had at least three supposed friends who repetitively could not be "contacted," and who did this kind of thing all of the time, so I would know.

You didn't do anything. FAR FROM iT.

Last edited by blackrosefore on 12-25-2017 at 03:31 PM

Old Post 12-25-2017 03:28 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Aww, Dani. I'm so sorry. That's a huge setback. NO, DON'T YOU GO THINKING YOU DESERVED iT. NEVER iN A MILLION YEARS. It's just a freak occurrence, and is not tied to you at all. Bad things happen to everyone, and if we all went around scrutinizing ourselves in the black and white, we wouldn't make anymore decisions. We'd just live in constant fear of everything.

I know that you feel guilty about it, but I want you to know that this honestly had nothing at all to do with you. It was just an accident. Period.
*Hugs*

You are so sweet. Thank you hun.

If this was only a few of the things that happened to me this year I wouldnt say what I just did but not much went right and so many similar things to these happened. Now Im not trying to victimize myself or feel that I somehow feel sorry for myself or want anyone else to do but its becoming pretty ironic. I mean I just laugh about it all and I tell family and friends about we all just laugh about it because I KNOW this year is not my year lol. Its pretty obvious. But its okay! I dont mind. Plus it makes me appreciate everything that does go right☺️So Im happy anyway and am not taking anything too serious. Hugs back ❤️ And merry Christmas to you and yours!

Old Post 12-25-2017 03:52 PM
blackrosefore

quote:
You are so sweet. Thank you hun.

If this was only a few of the things that happened to me this year I wouldnt say what I just did but not much went right and so many similar things to these happened. Now Im not trying to victimize myself or feel that I somehow feel sorry for myself or want anyone else to do but its becoming pretty ironic. I mean I just laugh about it all and I tell family and friends about we all just laugh about it because I KNOW this year is not my year lol. Its pretty obvious. But its okay! I dont mind. Plus it makes me appreciate everything that does go right☺️So Im happy anyway and am not taking anything too serious. Hugs back ❤️ And merry Christmas to you and yours!

*Hugs* Happy Belated Christmas to you, and your family as well! I think it was a rough year for all of us, actually.

Old Post 12-26-2017 06:39 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Yes exactly. There's an age for that and then it should pass when it's time to grow up lol. Don't see that passing at all for many people today Sometimes I get so shocked by peoples behavior that even I go completely stone faced left speechless. To be honest, my best friend I mean I love her, I've known her for ages, I help her she helps me but damn that ego and those constant validation needs and when she doesn't get what she wants or when things aren't the way she imagined them or want them to be... it's like an angry little kid I always tell her there you go again with your controlling needs lol and she gets mad but says "can't help it", haha. The only thing that I think works for ppl who are so much up their own asses is if they hang out with people who can tell how they behave or if they hang out with similar people like them. Otherwise it'll just go on. Or quit social media and having to prove so much all the time. 100% I get what you mean and I hope you don't take it too personal. Because you are an amazing person and it's their loss if they act like that! ♥

I totally agree, it's important to be around people who dare to be honest enough to tell you if your behaving badly/immature whatever. I think everyone should just reflect more on these issues and how they behave on social media and how they use it etc. It's not all very easy and we really need to remind ourselves and each other to be present - for each other and ourselves.

Thank you Dani, your words warm my heart. <3 I don't take it personal, one of my friends is really quite bad at replying to any message (even though she's improved) and the other one is going through a tough time and hasn't been her best self for some time now. And they did get back to me
Ps. I don't think everyone has to be available 24/7 or always answer right away, this was a bit of a different situation.

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:24 PM
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Narcissism, believe it or not, is a choice. People can choose whether or not to be egocentric.

Their "lack of" response, doesn't reflect poorly on you at all.

But it does say that either 1) they have way too much going on in their own lives to notice other people, and 2) they have long practiced being only interested in themselves. A habit of only self-interest is hard to break.

But this doesn't mean that you did something.

I had at least three supposed friends who repetitively could not be "contacted," and who did this kind of thing all of the time, so I would know.

You didn't do anything. FAR FROM iT.

Thank you!! Aww, I'm so happy to still have this great bunch of people active on this board. And yes, in this case they just had a lot going on.

I'm sorry you've had to experience it as well. It really hurts if people are repetitively out of reach/ignore you. I hope you have people in your life now who treat you better.

Old Post 12-29-2017 12:27 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
He actually muttered the c-word.... Hope he's wrong but it sure feels like dying
I dont know why everybody has ignored you but tell me about this dude and his usage of the word that accurately describes your gender, more or less

Old Post 01-01-2018 07:35 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I dont know why everybody has ignored you but tell me about this dude and his usage of the word that accurately describes your gender, more or less
why should life be any different than the real world... Lol cxnt is that where you are going with this hahahaha that word doesn't bother me. I'd rather it be cxnt than the alternative.

Old Post 01-09-2018 03:23 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
why should life be any different than the real world... Lol cxnt is that where you are going with this hahahaha that word doesn't bother me. I'd rather it be cxnt than the alternative.

Cancer? That's what I first thought you meant when I read your post.

Old Post 01-11-2018 10:58 AM
Dani

I can't stand my mood swings It's like a whole week every month. All of sudden I can be super happy and the next day all I could do is cry and the third day I am so annoyed by everything and everyone and do my best to hide it but it's hard, and then the fourth day I see possibilites in everything and then the fifth day I see wrongs everywhere and I can't shut up about it either and then the sixth and seventh day I feel like an energetic hippie loving everything and everyone waaay too much. I know PMS, but I think it's got way worse I donno if it's cause I don't eat any contraceptives anymore and my hormones are ***ked up and not stabilized yet, or maybe I'm just schizophrenic Anyone else recognize this? What should I do?

Old Post 01-11-2018 11:12 AM