Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (924): « First ... « 915 916 [917] 918 919 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
like when she decided not to vaccinate the kids

oh no... I just had a visceral reaction to this. I'm hoping that Pink meant Willow was too young for certain vaccines. TTAL tour promo was roughly 2013 right? That's when Willow was roughly 1-2yo. There are some vaccinates like MMR and chickenpox that you get around that time that Willow might not have gotten yet. So i'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2017 06:12 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
he has these "white trash redneck" kind of posts about gun control and environmentalism

Any chance you can link me or quote some things that make you angry?

Old Post 11-19-2017 06:19 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
I dunno where else to post this because i want to hear other people's opinions, but i am starting to dislike Carey he has these "white trash redneck" kind of posts about gun control and environmentalism and i just dont get how P!nk can like him. He acts like a douchebag sometimes really. Although i do not agree with some of P!nk's decisions either (like when she decided not to vaccinate the kids), i find it hard that she would approve some of his views. It's just strange. Anyone else agree or is it just me?
I cant stand him, hes a typical american douche from my point of view. And WHAT? I didnt know the kids werent vaccinated. I lost a lot of respect for Pink now, thats one of the things i really cant understand.

Old Post 11-19-2017 06:21 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Just check his instagram. I stopped following him a long time ago, yet i go check it every now and then as i enjoy following Willow growing up

Old Post 11-19-2017 06:33 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
I cant stand him, hes a typical american douche from my point of view. And WHAT? I didnt know the kids werent vaccinated. I lost a lot of respect for Pink now, thats one of the things i really cant understand.

I might sound stupid now and not following this discussion as I should, but why is it wrong not to vaccinate? And why should you vaccinate?

I guess I have all those stuff, and I got vaccinated as a child, but I just want to understand this discussion.

I know we have that flue vaccination here every winter time and it costs loads and loads of money and somehow I just think it's bull**** and them wanting to make money. I don't know why but that's just what I think. And I keep reading about people getting that vaccination and then getting sick anyway. I have never got it and I have never been sick from the flu either.

Old Post 11-19-2017 06:58 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
I might sound stupid now and not following this discussion as I should, but why is it wrong not to vaccinate? And why should you vaccinate?

I guess I have all those stuff, and I got vaccinated as a child, but I just want to understand this discussion.

I know we have that flue vaccination here every winter time and it costs loads and loads of money and somehow I just think it's bull**** and them wanting to make money. I don't know why but that's just what I think. And I keep reading about people getting that vaccination and then getting sick anyway. I have never got it and I have never been sick from the flu either.

Not vaccinating your kids mean you risk their lives, diseases that we can vaccinate against such as measles and polio for example can be fatal. If as many kids as possible are vaccinated we can create herd immunity, that means that even if some individuals are unable to get vaccinated (due to weakness or illness) or fail to become immune themselves the herd immunity keeps them safe from exposure to the viruses.

Some people like to spread that vaccines are dangerous and lead to issues such as autism for example, though it is a fact that there is no connection between autism and vaccines.

If you dont risk your own life or people around you (if you work with the elderly or care in general) then you probably dont need a flu shot. But it does save lives.

Old Post 11-19-2017 07:23 PM
Little_Peculiar

Lucky enough, its not yet that common to be against vaccines in Sweden. But people are becoming more and more stupid, i have a friend that is so much against it she wont even vaccinate her cats and actually defended this stupidity after her cat got sick and it looked like it was one of the diseases she could have prevented with a tiny shot.

Its disgusting to me, to be so stubborn that you dont listen to science. I mean sure, be skeptical to things, but dont be stubborn just for the sake of it.

Old Post 11-19-2017 07:28 PM
» Dani

quote:
Not vaccinating your kids mean you risk their lives, diseases that we can vaccinate against such as measles and polio for example can be fatal. If as many kids as possible are vaccinated we can create herd immunity, that means that even if some individuals are unable to get vaccinated (due to weakness or illness) or fail to become immune themselves the herd immunity keeps them safe from exposure to the viruses.

Some people like to spread that vaccines are dangerous and lead to issues such as autism for example, though it is a fact that there is no connection between autism and vaccines.

If you dont risk your own life or people around you (if you work with the elderly or care in general) then you probably dont need a flu shot. But it does save lives.

Okay then yeah, I don't get why she would not vaccinate them. I'm sure she meant that W was too young.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:00 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
https://instagram.com/p/BbmZNVnjQ8f/

https://instagram.com/p/Bat9_JdjMF0/

https://instagram.com/p/BOFwbophj5X/

To name a few. They dont make me angry - they just annoy me because it's twisting facts and twisting words and brain-washing. Just stupid.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:02 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Lucky enough, its not yet that common to be against vaccines in Sweden. But people are becoming more and more stupid, i have a friend that is so much against it she wont even vaccinate her cats and actually defended this stupidity after her cat got sick and it looked like it was one of the diseases she could have prevented with a tiny shot.

Its disgusting to me, to be so stubborn that you dont listen to science. I mean sure, be skeptical to things, but dont be stubborn just for the sake of it.

I have to get the TBE vaccin. I had no idea ticks could make you paralyzed and ****.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:03 PM
boink

quote:
https://instagram.com/p/BbmZNVnjQ8f/

https://instagram.com/p/Bat9_JdjMF0/

https://instagram.com/p/BOFwbophj5X/

To name a few. They dont make me angry - they just annoy me because it's twisting facts and twisting words and brain-washing. Just stupid.

Wow, that makes him look pretty stupid.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:13 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Wow, that makes him look pretty stupid.

I am curious about the discussions him and P has. They should start their own talk show with ***** fights and stuff Not saying she doesn't agree with him but just thinking it'd be fun

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:21 PM
purple18

quote:

yeah the flu shots are different. They change that every year to make it consistent with the current virus. However, the purpose of that is different: it's mostly to protect older people and make less people fall out of work.

Shots that you get as a child are against diseases that have been almost extinct, exactly because of vaccines. The point of it is basically to contribute to herd immunity, like Anna said - herd immunity protects people who cannot get vaccinated for health reasons and all other people who would be in danger of contracting the disease, like the elderly. Sad news is that i read that there are places in the US where these nearly extinct diseases came back and they kill babies. Because some people decided to not vaccinate... aside from how infuriating it is it's an interesting topic, you should read about how vaccines actually work and herd immunity.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:24 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Okay then yeah, I don't get why she would not vaccinate them. I'm sure she meant that W was too young.
i hope so but for some reason i feel sure she mentioned this more than once but i cant find proof. So hopefully it was just about that.

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:27 PM
Black_Keyz

I HAVE PROOF!!

So I’m watching the  Music doc, the making of the album one, and in her opening she says “and your 8 year old has a vaccination”

So the kids do get their shots. Case closed

Old Post 11-21-2017 06:28 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote