Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (925): « First ... « 914 915 [916] 917 918 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

I think watching Dani change a lightbulb would be hysterical

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-19-2017 08:27 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I think watching Dani change a lightbulb would be hysterical

Well that happens once in 10 years. All my lightbulbs are LED so you’re gonna have to wait a few more years

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:11 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Well that happens once in 10 years. All my lightbulbs are LED so you’re gonna have to wait a few more years

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:50 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

I dunno where else to post this because i want to hear other people's opinions, but i am starting to dislike Carey he has these "white trash redneck" kind of posts about gun control and environmentalism and i just dont get how P!nk can like him. He acts like a douchebag sometimes really. Although i do not agree with some of P!nk's decisions either (like when she decided not to vaccinate the kids), i find it hard that she would approve some of his views. It's just strange. Anyone else agree or is it just me?

Old Post 11-19-2017 10:53 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
I dunno where else to post this because i want to hear other people's opinions, but i am starting to dislike Carey he has these "white trash redneck" kind of posts about gun control and environmentalism and i just dont get how P!nk can like him. He acts like a douchebag sometimes really. Although i do not agree with some of P!nk's decisions either (like when she decided not to vaccinate the kids), i find it hard that she would approve some of his views. It's just strange. Anyone else agree or is it just me?

I actually unfollowed him like a year ago or so from social media everywhere because I thought the same. I mean I respect him as a human being still and have nothing against him, but he was just simply annoying and kind of douche and just negative and somehow bad attitude all the frigging time, that just annoyed me so I unfollowed. Pink is one person, he is one person. To me it doesn't matter what I think about her and that they are married etc etc, or what she thinks about him, it's my view of him without considering her in this at all. This is just how I see this, and not saying you don't or do. I'm following him again now, but will deffo stop whenever I feel like he's being annoying again

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:05 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
I actually unfollowed him like a year ago or so from social media everywhere because I thought the same. I mean I respect him as a human being still and have nothing against him, but he was just simply annoying and kind of douche and just negative and somehow bad attitude all the frigging time, that just annoyed me so I unfollowed. Pink is one person, he is one person. To me it doesn't matter what I think about her and that they are married etc etc, or what she thinks about him, it's my view of him without considering her in this at all. This is just how I see this, and not saying you don't or do. I'm following him again now, but will deffo stop whenever I feel like he's being annoying again
yeah i mean i know they are not the same person. And my view of him does not affect my view of her, i was just wondering what she might think. And we don't really know what P!nk thinks. I just know that he annoys me and would annoy me even more if he was my husband lol. But we're not all the same and i guess she doesn't care as much as i would 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️Or maybe this is what she's talking about in those interviews when she says she sometimes feels like strangling him

I do not even care about that he thinks differently from me, but the fact that he is being stupid. And like presenting it in a super douche-y way. And that is what i really find hard to tolerate

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:30 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
When/where did P!nk say that they weren’t going to/didn’t inoculate the kids?

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:38 AM
» Dani

quote:
I do not even care about that he thinks differently from me, but the fact that he is being stupid. And like presenting it in a super douche-y way. And that is what i really find hard to tolerate

This. This is too what bugged me and what I have a hard time to tolerate.

Actually, this was my issue with my mom my whole life. And also my latest ex They reminded me so much of each other. Both pretty narcissistic personalities. And there are a lot of people like this out there It takes a lot of patience and energy to stop oneself from reacting, so sometimes it's better to just distance yourself from it

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:43 AM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
When/where did P!nk say that they weren’t going to/didn’t inoculate the kids?
i'm pretty sure there were a few times around TTAL promo when it was mentioned but i checked and it is definitely in the Billboard Woman of the Year interview. She says she does less meet and greets because she's a germophobe because Willow is not vaccinated.

Old Post 11-19-2017 11:59 AM
purple18

quote:
This. This is too what bugged me and what I have a hard time to tolerate.

Actually, this was my issue with my mom my whole life. And also my latest ex They reminded me so much of each other. Both pretty narcissistic personalities. And there are a lot of people like this out there It takes a lot of patience and energy to stop oneself from reacting, so sometimes it's better to just distance yourself from it

i knowww. I am not very patient and i hate when people act arrogant ESPECIALLY when i know it's just a facade and they are hiding their own insecurities by a big ego. So annoying.

Ah well. Hope your mom is doing better now though! Moms need to be great.

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:01 PM
boink

quote:
i'm pretty sure there were a few times around TTAL promo when it was mentioned but i checked and it is definitely in the Billboard Woman of the Year interview. She says she does less meet and greets because she's a germophobe because Willow is not vaccinated.

W*T*F!? That's just plain stupid, P!nk!

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:01 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by boink
W*T*F!? That's just plain stupid, P!nk!
right? I'm just quietly hoping they changed their mind since then and the kids are safe

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:06 PM
» Dani

quote:
i knowww. I am not very patient and i hate when people act arrogant ESPECIALLY when i know it's just a facade and they are hiding their own insecurities by a big ego. So annoying.

Ah well. Hope your mom is doing better now though! Moms need to be great.

Exactly!

Yes. My mom has been in therapy and is a new person. She can still make me lose it like no one else in 0,0000001 seconds, but that's just cause she has moments when she doesn't let me finish But that's on me too for reacting strong. Other than that she's amazing and our relationship is the best! She's always there for me, somehow it feels like she's making up for me for those years that were rough. I don't blame her though, if it makes her feel better

Old Post 11-19-2017 12:08 PM
purple18

quote:
Exactly!

Yes. My mom has been in therapy and is a new person. She can still make me lose it like no one else in 0,0000001 seconds, but that's just cause she has moments when she doesn't let me finish But that's on me too for reacting strong. Other than that she's amazing and our relationship is the best! She's always there for me, somehow it feels like she's making up for me for those years that were rough. I don't blame her though, if it makes her feel better

good for you! IMO it's the most important part for someone to realize they have a problem and go into therapy.

Old Post 11-19-2017 01:52 PM
» Dani

quote:
good for you! IMO it's the most important part for someone to realize they have a problem and go into therapy.

Yeah, exactly. I got a question the other day from a friend who talked about some of his problems with me. He asked me when I forgave her for everything she's said and done to me when I was younger, and how I managed to do it. And I just froze and got confused. I never thought of it this way. It's weird. I just assumed, it's family, **** happens, life goes on, as long as it's good now why do I need to forgive her. But maybe I do. I donno, that question was just weird for me.

Old Post 11-19-2017 02:11 PM