Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Can u find these the difference...plz help
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

Can u find these the difference...plz help

Have you ever seen those pictures where you have to find the difference between the two? Well usually they're really easy and you can find the differences but this time the pic is REALLY HARD!!! You're supposed to find the three differences between the two pictures. Here's the catch...the lady who made it found out that it was so hard that she decided to give $1000 to whoever found the three differences. I looked and totally could not find any differences. So heres the link, try your luck. Look really close and see if you can find any differences

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:31 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Re: Can u find these the difference...plz help

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
Have you ever seen those pictures where you have to find the difference between the two? Well usually they're really easy and you can find the differences but this time the pic is REALLY HARD!!! You're supposed to find the three differences between the two pictures. Here's the catch...the lady who made it found out that it was so hard that she decided to give $1000 to whoever found the three differences. I looked and totally could not find any differences. So heres the link, try your luck. Look really close and see if you can find any differences

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

I found them!

Old Post 09-29-2004 05:36 AM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk-rulez

hehe i saw this one before but i couldn't find anything

Old Post 09-29-2004 06:35 AM
P!nk-rulez is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk-rulez Click here to Send P!nk-rulez a Private Message Visit P!nk-rulez's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk-rulez Add P!nk-rulez to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
esoteric*seraph
Needs Rehab Level

i HATE you SO much for that... phew

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:08 AM
esoteric*seraph is offline Click Here to See the Profile for esoteric*seraph Click here to Send esoteric*seraph a Private Message Find more posts by esoteric*seraph Add esoteric*seraph to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

those never scare me

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:21 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

I just wake up,I will see later when my eyes woun`t hurt. I was always good with this things.

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:39 AM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
typicalpinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Wild angel
I just wake up,I will see later when my eyes woun`t hurt. I was always good with this things.

don't bother, it's not real.

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:51 AM
typicalpinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for typicalpinkfan Click here to Send typicalpinkfan a Private Message Find more posts by typicalpinkfan Add typicalpinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by typicalpinkfan
don't bother, it's not real.

Ok. *sleeps back*

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:55 AM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benoitilt

God!! oh!!! pwew........ (well... it's so hard!!!)

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:56 AM
benoitilt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benoitilt Click here to Send benoitilt a Private Message Find more posts by benoitilt Add benoitilt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
white_trash
2nd Grammy Level

hahaha its great reading wat others say b4 u look at it coz then u know wats gonna happppppppppen!!!

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:57 AM
white_trash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for white_trash Click here to Send white_trash a Private Message Find more posts by white_trash Add white_trash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by white_trash
hahaha its great reading wat others say b4 u look at it coz then u know wats gonna happppppppppen!!!

LOL Then, what's the point of going to the link?

Old Post 09-29-2004 07:58 AM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
white_trash
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
LOL Then, what's the point of going to the link?

just to see the ugly creature thats gonna pop up and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old Post 09-29-2004 08:01 AM
white_trash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for white_trash Click here to Send white_trash a Private Message Find more posts by white_trash Add white_trash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
just to see the ugly creature thats gonna pop up and go ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Scared the **** outta me, too! LOL

Old Post 09-29-2004 08:03 AM
white_trash
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
Scared the **** outta me, too! LOL

hahah there there, its over now

Old Post 09-29-2004 08:06 AM
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
hahah there there, its over now

Oh, yeah, kiss my boo boo, please! LMAO!

Old Post 09-29-2004 08:12 AM