Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lildragon81
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Exactly...*was gonna do a lovely quote about "Diversity being the spice of life" but I think the end is all bodged up * so I'll use P!nk instead "...The Beauty Is In Our Differences" - Body, Mind & Soul I might add

I was gonna use P!nk's quote but changed my mind........

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 01:00 PM
lildragon81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lildragon81 Click here to Send lildragon81 a Private Message Visit lildragon81's homepage! Find more posts by lildragon81 Add lildragon81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by lildragon81
that's what i don't get, if people don't like something, then don't read it. especially if you can get the drift of the thread from the topic, don't go in there and get yourself all worked up and start big arguments with people just cos everyone has a different opinion. That's what makes us all unique - OUR DIFFERENCES.

agrees, nice quote K, Pinkflappy - "Everyone talks about censoring peoples opinions blah blah, we'll for those of us who differed in opinion on this particular subject also have to right to say something, am i mistaken? So this was our say on the matter." Yup ur not mistaken, agrees with u.

Old Post 09-13-2004 01:09 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by misfit
Numerous threads on this forum are about album sales and charts positions and this is really boring to read. If it is a thread congratulating pink on her success this is okay but it is when you have idiots claiming she is doing bad. I don't care where pink gets in the charts or how many albums she sells and nor does pink herself so why do we need to discuss it??? Maybe people who start such threads should be banned - that would soon put an end to this negativity. My opinion is as long as Pink is making music and i am listening to it then i am happy.

Secondly people should be banned for slagging off other artists such as Christina Aguilera. I haven't seen much of this going on recently but I'm sure it happens. So how about these people are banned too???

I would love your comments, especially that of a moderator who can put this into action.

Thanx all and have a good night,

M!sf!t

can we ban people for making stupid irrelivant hippie tree hugging posts like yours?

Old Post 09-13-2004 01:45 PM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redshamrock
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by ElvisOnLSD
can we ban people for making stupid irrelivant hippie tree hugging posts like yours?

lol *agrees totally*

Old Post 09-13-2004 01:57 PM
redshamrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redshamrock Click here to Send redshamrock a Private Message Find more posts by redshamrock Add redshamrock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
"Jump!" Ima be the one saying "Why?" not "How high?"

I didn't bother to read all the news post on this thread..there's all so long

But this quote is a good one ............I agree with it......altough if she told us to jump on 'Numb' I wanted to know how high

Old Post 09-13-2004 02:46 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max
#1 Single Level

We should all be like P!nk, and P!nk would never say anything controversial....no wait!

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:25 PM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misfit
Underground Label Level

so well done me on having a huge impact.

so well done me on really winding people up.

so well done me on getting everything completely wrong.

so well done me on being completely wrong

so well done me on annoying everyone.

so well done me on causing a war.

so well done me on ending a war?

Will you let that happen? I only meant to end a war not start one so please let me end this one. Will you let me?

Old Post 09-13-2004 05:25 PM
misfit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misfit Click here to Send misfit a Private Message Find more posts by misfit Add misfit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:

Will you let that happen? I only meant to end a war not start one so please let me end this one. Will you let me?

LOL dude

We had a discussion..nobody's angry....I liked this thread...;it was a refreshment

Everyone has it own statement in this...I'm glad you really stood behind yours

Crackie
xxx

Old Post 09-13-2004 05:39 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

quote:

Funny contrast between this and your previous post. Sounds like you care what people think after all.
Besides, this was no war, this was a fun discussion

Old Post 09-13-2004 05:48 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

I think one point this thread made was that you cant censorship anyones views and comments! And thats fair enough too!

I think i learnt that today even though i still feel the same about the whole issue, but realise now that its not about trying to censorship anyones views, im all for people discussing stuff and getting all opinons on a topic.

So i applaude you - Vanyel for speaking up and saying what you said, cause you had guts to say it girl, and thats huge these days. And that goes to eveyone else who also said their peace who stood up and said what they believe in (thats for all the peeps who felt differently and there was a majority of you, if not all)

I mean at the end of the day, we are all here for 1 reason, and that is to support P!NK right?

Old Post 09-13-2004 06:02 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
LOL dude

We had a discussion..nobody's angry....I liked this thread...;it was a refreshment

Everyone has it own statement in this...I'm glad you really stood behind yours

Crackie
xxx

Sweet stuff - Your alright Crackie, i like you.

Keep up the good work! You can be honest about your views and stand up for them, and you can also be gracious to others who felt different and still applaude them.

Old Post 09-13-2004 06:05 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by PINK_FlappyBIT
So i applaude you - Vanyel

Thanks I had great fun in this thread. Too bad it seems over now.

Old Post 09-13-2004 07:02 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Sweet stuff - Your alright Crackie, i like you.

Keep up the good work! You can be honest about your views and stand up for them, and you can also be gracious to others who felt different and still applaude them.

aww

Tnk U!!!

That's what life is all about : give and take

Big Kiss

Crack
xxx

Old Post 09-13-2004 07:41 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:

huh...U didnt start a war hun....and your not wrong *confused* its all good!!!

You made a suggestion and people replied to it...turned into a lil discussion...but were all still here and healthy and no one got hurt so wheres the harm in our differences??

Old Post 09-13-2004 09:20 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
that is to support P!NK right?

P!nk? whose P!nk?

Old Post 09-13-2004 09:22 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote