Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Can we ban people if . . . Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by misfit

quote:
TWO - let someone else worry about it.

We don't worry about it, we care about it

quote:
FOUR - You are not her manager so why do you have the right to complain about her music

Again nobody is "complaining", just giving opinions

quote:
FIVE - "Things Pink Would Be Ashamed About Us Talking"

Do really think she is ????

quote:
SIX

Don't think that's better, you'll only force people into certain opinions are you Berlusconi or Poetin or something

quote:

SEVEN - but so she can see and value the people who are her real fans. Ie, me!

You having the guts to say this, says it all

Love Crackie
xxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 09:20 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
TWO - I understand album and single sales are important. I agree that she needs to sell albums to keep making more but that doesn't mean we should sit around and slate how bad a flop an album has been. Why do we need to feel we should do this? Everyone knows that Try This hasn't sold as well as Missundaztood so why shout it from the rooftops? Everyone knows this fact and if they don't does it matter. To us sitting at home listening to our CDs in our bedroom album sales are not important nor are chart positions. We are not pink's managers so it doesn't matter to us - let someone else worry about it.

Dude, we are all here with opinions and discussing this ban situation that you would like to see, people have thrown in thier comments in. The fact of the matter is with her career there will be people who like pink for many reasons, definately for more than one reason, if they want to talk about certain subjects when it comes to her career then let it be! I don't even see all the talk you are going on about bashing her sales, I have seen a few in the past but to the extent you are talking about where is it? "We are not P!nk's managers so it doesn't matter to us - let someone else worry about it" ALRIGHTY THEN! I'm not even going to start, all i'm saying is Vanyel said a perfect example, what about the Carey posts? and the personal threads?

quote:
THREE - I am an individual, i do what i want even if it is not agreed with by everyone (see this thread). I do what i do and say what i say and i don't care. I like what i like and don't care if people do or do not agree with me. I like Pink's albums, so what if other people don't. I am not a sheep, i don't only like what other people like. I would like to think everyone on this board is like this (somehow i doubt that though.) If this is true then none of you would be bothered where Pink charts. We are not her managers, we are her fans. If you are saying she has charted at this position - well done - well that is great but if you are being negative about her chart position why? Why does it matter to you? (Remember you are not her manager!)

I am an individual too and I ALSO DO NOT CARE IF NO ONE LIKES ME, I DON'T GIVE TWO HOOTS, know this fact is true!
I am not a sheep, however I heard about P!nk in July of 1999 because some girl Kelly kept going ON AND ON about her music to Karen, when i heard what she had to offer I didn't leave, if that makes me a sheep then WE ARE ALL SHEEPS BAAAAAAA. I have my own opinions and am sure not affraid to tell them. I know i am not included in the negative talk about her chart positions, I will say P!nk charted @ #5 or whatever and give my opinion. If u haven't read thru the posts and seen WHY people might be interested then i'm not going to go into it again.

quote:
FOUR - You are not her manager so why do you have the right to complain about her music, her single choice, where she tours and what she does. Is this very respectful to your so called idol? I think not. I'm not saying you can't have an opinion but be respectful - is the only decent thing.

The only thing i can reply to is "why do u have the right to complain about her single choice", I have had my opinion on it before and it has not been unrespectful imo. AGAIN, were are the complaints that have had u so irrate?

quote:
FIVE - Maybe we should start a new section for conversations? As well as PInk Everything and Music and Lyrics etc we could have a section called "Things Pink Would Be Ashamed About Us Talking" then we can all gossip about her love life, her album sales and slagging off other people and her choice in singles etc. Would that be a good idea?

UR acting like there are a billion threads on charts and single choices etc am i missing something here?

quote:
SIX - Maybe i was hasty in saying ban - maybe they should be banend for a week and then if they continue when they are allowed on they should be banned for another week and then another week and if they are banned for three weeks then they are banned for good. Is that a better, fairer idea?

Again I don't agree, thats my opinion and i'm sticking to it lmao at the thought of the mods ticking off names for talking about certain subjects...joker!

quote:
SEVEN - Finally i hope Pink reads this - not because i am suggesting things Pink will like and not caring about my own opinion, i hope you realise i am not that kind of person - but so she can see and value the people who are her real fans. Ie, me!

haha like crackslack said, a BOLD statement.
P!nk if u read this I've never liked ur music, i'm not a real fan because I have an opinion on things in ur career, I have no place saying it, I buy ur music and some people think I can't even say LTK was not a good single choice (which i have said in the past and will stick to, i am not ur manager.....ur manager is perfect! ), everything u do and say i bow down and will never question it....your lyrics means nothing to me, what u stand for means nada, ur voice is atrocious, i only support because others do....i give up. I'm not a sheep, ooo mayb I AM? P!nk u know that I am not a REAL FAN right?

quote:
i want to have an impact!

Well mission accomplished. I don't get why if people want to voice thier opinion on the chart subject they can't all have it in one post and let the people who want to talk about it talk about it, and I am not talking about bashing n e thing either.
Respect for coming back and voicing ur opinion even though i don't agree with n e of it. This is the last post from me on this, i'm all talked out on the subject.
Michelle

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:18 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Maybe people who start such threads should be banned

Unless they are blatantly hating on P!nk and come here simply to say there negativity, then they wont be banned!
Many fans make comments on chart positions and we have banned some in the past ( the ones who keep regurgitating the same stuff )...but just because of a difference in opinion, if a person is generally sticking to the rules they can't be banned

quote:

Secondly people should be banned for slagging off other artists such as Christina Aguilera. I haven't seen much of this going on recently but I'm sure it happens. So how about these people are banned too???

Again a difference in opinion...Ive always closed/deleted threads which are simply slagging off artists, and tried to encourage people to not do it, as its not like the other artist has anyone here to defend them...and I know I hate seeing P!nk slagged off on boards...but, again, if the person is sticking to the rules...and is just voicing there opinion on who they dont like & why, they cant be banned!

Girl U need to accept diversity and that people are different!

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:38 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by PINK_FlappyBIT
You didnt read misfit's suggestion correctly.

She asked for a ban on talk about album sales and singles. Not about peoples opinions or smileys or one worders?

I totally agree as i am sick and tired of people talking about the same old totally pointless subject!

P!NK DOESNT CARE ABOUT SALES AND HATES READING ABOUT IT ON PINKSPAGE !!! I dont see why people care about this either!

Why do people feel it necessary to keep posting new threads about it and saying the same thing everytime! Its not a matter of opinion in this case, its a pointless subject for so many reasons.

This board is for her fans....and some of them do!

the way some people dont like seeing chart positions being discussed is the way some people dont wanna read threads about Carey Hart....works both ways

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:42 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

i dont think we should ban people because of talking about album sales we just should try to make them understand that its unimportant....

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:43 AM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
' no dissing P!NK's album sales '

Most of those threads arent dissing P!nks album sales, its DISCUSSING them!

*sorry for all my posts, just going thru this thread*

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:44 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
They are talking about why it flopped? When it didnt!

You were the one who added flopped/failing into the equation

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:50 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Vanyel

people should NOT get banned for expressing their opinion.

Exactly...its not gonna happen...no ones getting banned for expressing an opinion, that concept is ridiculous and actual propaganda and Im sooo against it!!

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:54 AM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk

Agree!

And P!nk has a lot of fans, but not as many supporters!
thats why this sort of stuff comes up you can always tell the difference between the two!

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:06 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
You were the one who added flopped/failing into the equation

From another thread that started this thread - i quote...

quote:
Originally posted by abcd
hey im a big p!nk fan but her last album try this was a big flop. is she already working on a new album? plz tell me i wanna know!

A big fan would not say that Try This was a FLOP?
The informal meaning of FLOP is " TO FAIL UTTERLY ".

So i wasnt the one to say it was a flop, it was far from it and thats why this thread was started dude, to make people realise it wasnt a flop and to stop using this word to claim it was.

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:07 PM
PINK_FlappyBIT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PINK_FlappyBIT Click here to Send PINK_FlappyBIT a Private Message Find more posts by PINK_FlappyBIT Add PINK_FlappyBIT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:

Dont like using sentences and full stops? Thats what they are there for!

*Wonders if she's in an English class or on a P!nk board*

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:08 PM
Love<3P!nk

btw i think try this is a great album even more because the stupid peeps didnt buy it

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:08 PM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
we would like P!NK to come on sometime and say g'day.

*Not meaning to pick on you*

But is that what deep down this is about....keeping the board sweet so that P!nk posts on here at some point!
People should be pleasing themselves and not others!
P!nk is more likely to post on here in the height of an argument to defend herself then when its peachy and Im not saying people need to start slagging her off

p.s She doesnt like the talk on Carey either...so should all the pix of them, posts and Carey threads be banned too??

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:11 PM
Love<3P!nk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can we ban people if . . .

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
*Not meaning to pick on you*

But is that what deep down this is about....keeping the board sweet so that P!nk posts on here at some point!
People should be pleasing themselves and not others!
P!nk is more likely to post on here in the height of an argument to defend herself then when its peachy and Im not saying people need to start slagging her off

and i think if everytime she comes here and says hi everybody goes crazy it goes on her nerves because shes just a normal human as u can see because i never ever heard about a xtina aguilera posting on her boards
i never heard about britney posting her boards or beeing so kind to her fans...

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:13 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
I do what i do and say what i say and i don't care. I like what i like and don't care if people do or do not agree with me.

But what your proposing is people get banned for the same reason! Cause they are making threads you and others dont like....

Old Post 09-13-2004 12:15 PM