Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > No way your a P!nk fan!?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

No way your a P!nk fan!?

Hi,
did you ever come across someone who liked P!nk and you totally didn't expect it?
When my mom went to the bank for me to pay my TT tour tickets, the bank owner said he wanted to go to but couldn't.
He was about the last person in the world that I'd consider a P!nk fan..........but what the hell.......it's so friggin' cool that loads of different peeps like p!nk

So guys......ever had the same experience?

Crackie
xxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2004 03:37 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

This 'punk' stopped me on the street once when i had my earphones in and was listening to try this and asked me if i was listening to Pink and how much he thought she rocked and loved the album. I was pretty shocked about that one.

Old Post 09-10-2004 03:43 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dóri

i had some experiences with a punk boy too, it was kinda interesting, but it was cool at the same time. i heard last to know from his earphones and i did a smile, he came to me and asked if i like pink, i said yep, and he asked about the concert which was here in april. it was cool! lol

Old Post 09-10-2004 03:48 PM
dóri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dóri Click here to Send dóri a Private Message Find more posts by dóri Add dóri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Ive had a few incidences, most recently with this guy called Scott at work...we were just talking about music and artists we liked and of course I said P!nk expecting to have to defend her..and he launched into one about how much he loves CTMH & M!ss but doesnt have Try This yet...so I just said "Well dude, its almost a year old, you need to cop that ish!" anyways, now we talk about P!nk together and every sunday when the shops shutting they play FGT and he's always like "Its your girl!!" hehe
the funniest time was :

I was waiting for a train with my head phones in and this girl asked me for a lighter so I gave her one and she asked me what I was listening too "P!nk" and she was like "OMG I think shes great!" so I told her I was listening to "Try This" and she hadnt heard it yet so while we were waiting for our trains she took one of my headphones and listened to it with me LOL

Old Post 09-10-2004 03:56 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diesel
Top 100 Charts Level

I'm doing my internship (don't know if you call it that: it's the last 2 years of my veterinary study) with a girl, well, woman that's 31 years old. She's pretty housewife-like: a man, a house, 12 dogs, nice clothes, pretty make-up, just really a Martha Stewart type of girl. When I told her that I've been to three concerts of Pink this summer, she was like: "Oh yeah, I like Pink so much, I love her attitude, blablabla!", and I just had to pick my jaw off the ground...

Old Post 09-10-2004 04:51 PM
Diesel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diesel Click here to Send Diesel a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel Add Diesel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

My sister is a bit of a funny fan too........but I'm still converting her to a real fan ( prolly wont work tho )

She just ran trhough the house singing: "SAY MY NAME WON'T YOU HELP ME, SAY MY NAME WON'T YOU HELP ME......;;

Keep working on the lyrics sis

Old Post 09-10-2004 05:14 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

My boss at work is

I never thought he was... *lol*

Old Post 09-10-2004 05:23 PM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

My Fave teacher in skool - likes her

Old Post 09-10-2004 05:57 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anci87
MixTape Level

my mum really likes family portrait.
every time i watch the video of put the song on she always calls my dad and makes him listen to it cause they argue a lot and she doesnt want us to end up like pinks family.

but my brother really cant stand her and calls her a stupid pop girl trying to sound bad.
by th way he listens to metallica and thinks that pinks rock style sucks compared to them!
hes always makin fun of me for talking bout pink 24/7 and going to pinkspage every day.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but once i caught him singin just like a pill!!!!!!!!
lol

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:02 PM
anci87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anci87 Click here to Send anci87 a Private Message Find more posts by anci87 Add anci87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DoItLikeAlecia
Banned

my aunt was walkin round my room and she looked at my cds and stuff and was like 'oh pink is cool, i got some of her cds'
i dont hate her as much as i did before now

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:12 PM
DoItLikeAlecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DoItLikeAlecia Click here to Send DoItLikeAlecia a Private Message Visit DoItLikeAlecia's homepage! Find more posts by DoItLikeAlecia Add DoItLikeAlecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

I told my boss (she's 48) I went to Pinks concert and she was like: Pink.. isn't that that funny girl that has kinda a strong will? I always love people like that.

Thought it was nice, most people above 40 I meet don't even recognize the name Pink and here she even knew about the attitude

Old Post 09-10-2004 08:22 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max
#1 Single Level

My mom is 40 and she only likes classical music, and she makes me and my sister listen to opera and stuff all the time. The big exception is P!nk, who my mom says is as talented as any singer in the world (opera singers included!).

Old Post 09-11-2004 03:35 AM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

I think I have converted most of my workplace, I work in a bowling alley so we have music blaring all day long and theres one disc we have with about 8 different p!nk songs/mixes on, when they come on everyone starts singing along, and then they call me going thats your gal!

I think they may ban the cd soon since we don't get much work done when we are stood singing!

Old Post 09-11-2004 11:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pink_Sista
Top 100 Charts Level

I get that all the time except ..its not unlikely people who like pink ..its when i say im really into her and people look at me in total shock...except from my family and close friends they know how mad i am about her!!....dont know what that says about me lol

Old Post 09-11-2004 12:02 PM
Pink_Sista is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pink_Sista Click here to Send Pink_Sista a Private Message Find more posts by Pink_Sista Add Pink_Sista to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

Hmm, not P!nk, but last week i had a party and this chick came who i'd never met before and she walked into my room and was like 'i take it ya like P!nk?' haha, if you saw my room, you'd understand how stupid that question was. Anyway, i was like, 'um yeah,' ' and she goes 'is she still going out with Carey cause i got the Goodtimes DVD the other day and he's sooooooooo hot!' and i was like 'omg, do you like Carey? I have that, i got it AGES ago, but you so don't look like you're into MotoX' and she goes 'yea, i'm really into it'. She was the last person in the world i thought would be into MotoX and especially Carey. She was dressed all prissy and was just so....girly, i was really shocked by that! But we just chatted about the both of them for ages, it was great , until i got smashed and passed out at like 11pm, haha.

Old Post 09-11-2004 03:55 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote