Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Fanclub Bandfeature: Adriana Balic
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AngelBJ
2nd Grammy Level

Fanclub Bandfeature: Adriana Balic

Hey guys and gals,

the german fanclub www.thepinksquad.de.vu will have another part of the band feature soon, featuring Adriana Balic!

Yes that's right Adriana agreed in an interview!

Now it's up to you: what would you like to know from/about Adriana?

Post your questions here and maybe you'll find YOUR answer on The Pink Squad soon

So long,
Angel

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:38 AM
AngelBJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngelBJ Click here to Send AngelBJ a Private Message Find more posts by AngelBJ Add AngelBJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Re: Fanclub Bandfeature: Adriana Balic

quote:
Originally posted by AngelBJ
Hey guys and gals,

the german fanclub www.thepinksquad.de.vu will have another part of the band feature soon, featuring Adriana Balic!

Post your questions here and maybe you'll find YOUR answer on The Pink Squad soon

So long,
Angel

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:42 AM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-Mar!eke-
Double Platinum

Adriana, as you know I LOVE the snippets on your website and I was wondering...Are there any plans for a new solo album yet?

(and you said a new website would be up soon...any plans for that as well then?! )

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:45 AM
-Mar!eke- is offline Click Here to See the Profile for -Mar!eke- Click here to Send -Mar!eke- a Private Message Visit -Mar!eke-'s homepage! Find more posts by -Mar!eke- Add -Mar!eke- to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

Cool, thanks to Lisa and Julia for organizing that, and, of course, thanks to Adriana for doing that...

What I would like to know:

How did you come into P!nk's band? Did you have to go through a normal audition? Did P!nk herself decide who comes into the band?

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:16 AM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by -Mar!eke-
Adriana, as you know I LOVE the snippets on your website and I was wondering...Are there any plans for a new solo album yet?

(and you said a new website would be up soon...any plans for that as well then?! )

she has one look at her website

http://www.adrianabalic.com/adriana.htm

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:41 AM
Love<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Love<3P!nk Click here to Send Love<3P!nk a Private Message Visit Love<3P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by Love<3P!nk Add Love<3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Fanclub Bandfeature: Adriana Balic

quote:
Originally posted by AngelBJ
Hey guys and gals,

So long,
Angel

Cool....I don't have a q, but just wanted to add keep up the great work guys

Old Post 09-13-2004 11:56 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

It's general knowledge that it's quite hard to live with p!nk. as she herself said that she's a walking conflict.
Did you ever got 'fed up' with her on tour? Or is she one of those persons you just can't stay mad at?

Love,
Emi a.k.a. Crackie

xxx

Old Post 09-13-2004 02:54 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
It's general knowledge that it's quite hard to live with p!nk. as she herself said that she's a walking conflict.
Did you ever got 'fed up' with her on tour? Or is she one of those persons you just can't stay mad at?

Love,
Emi a.k.a. Crackie

xxx

thats a good ques

Old Post 09-13-2004 02:56 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Great ....U got Adriana on board

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:05 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia

I like Adriana, but I never got to see her live with p!nk .....pitty

So.............try to catch Leah sometime too

Attachment: leah.gif
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:09 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
I like Adriana, but I never got to see her live with p!nk .....pitty

So.............try to catch Leah sometime too

U didnt?? You totally did girlie...was she ill at your show..wait U went to more than one...she was there, at the back on keys!

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:14 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
U didnt?? You totally did girlie...was she ill at your show..wait U went to more than one...she was there, at the back on keys!

Ooooooh your totally right

I thought we where talking about the girl that went with p!nk on the M!ss tour and later went solo..........what's her name then?

Please ban me Karen, for I am so ashamed

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:28 PM
AngelBJ
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

yay yay

still waiting for the others...

Old Post 09-13-2004 03:29 PM
AngelBJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngelBJ Click here to Send AngelBJ a Private Message Find more posts by AngelBJ Add AngelBJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Love<3P!nk

quote:
Ooooooh your totally right

I thought we where talking about the girl that went with p!nk on the M!ss tour and later went solo..........what's her name then?

Please ban me Karen, for I am so ashamed

i guess u mean janis and i love janis

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:17 PM
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by Love<3P!nk
i guess u mean janis and i love janis

Yep that's the name I was looking for

I'm a mess when it comes to names

Tnx for clearing it up

Old Post 09-13-2004 04:30 PM