Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > The what have u done thread..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
michael_anson
Triple Platinum Record Level

The what have u done thread..

....I was inspired buy karens i love P!Nk so much thread i was wondering if anyone has put thier selves at risk to meet or see P!nk..

i aint needed to lol..i just lied that i was 16 2 sum1 lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:11 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksLILstiffy

lol ermmmmmm i skipped a day off school to wait outside to see her at Wembley. Thats about all. I wish my answer was more interesting lol!

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:13 PM
p!nksLILstiffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksLILstiffy Click here to Send p!nksLILstiffy a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksLILstiffy Add p!nksLILstiffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksLILstiffy
lol ermmmmmm i skipped a day off school to wait outside to see her at Wembley. Thats about all. I wish my answer was more interesting lol!

lol i was gonna do that and be all rebelous but it was an inset day neways

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:13 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksLILstiffy

quote:
Originally posted by michael_anson
lol i was gonna do that and be all rebelous but it was an inset day neways

Haha, actually at TRL I said i was 16 ... but its alllllllll gd. I watched the video the other day lmao ... look at how much of a retard i look im on the rigggggght ... really bad pic cos it was taken off the tv from a baaaaad video lol

Attachment: pink and me.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:15 PM
p!nksLILstiffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksLILstiffy Click here to Send p!nksLILstiffy a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksLILstiffy Add p!nksLILstiffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

Chatted up a guy @ skool, coz his dad works @ the SECC 2 get me backstage passes but never work was gfonna get the Setlist but his dad left it

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:16 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

quote:
Haha, actually at TRL I said i was 16 ... but its alllllllll gd. I watched the video the other day lmao ... look at how much of a retard i look im on the rigggggght ... really bad pic cos it was taken off the tv from a baaaaad video lol

lmfoa go u

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:17 PM
p!nksLILstiffy

quote:
lmfoa go u

lmao my expression is exceptional -- no one has ever made me pull a face like that before hahahahaha. I thought i was gonna pass out - how stupid ... jus from meeting one person lol

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:19 PM
michael_anson

quote:
lmao my expression is exceptional -- no one has ever made me pull a face like that before hahahahaha. I thought i was gonna pass out - how stupid ... jus from meeting one person lol

yeah but its P!nk not just ne1! its god!:O

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:23 PM
OntarioIsPink
Underground Label Level

Never seen her live so therefore i have done nothing... damn i feel worthless. tho i'd do just about anythng.

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:25 PM
OntarioIsPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OntarioIsPink Click here to Send OntarioIsPink a Private Message Find more posts by OntarioIsPink Add OntarioIsPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksLILstiffy

quote:
yeah but its P!nk not just ne1! its god!:O

haha yeaaaaaaa suppose so ...

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:25 PM
itspinksworld79

Well at RUMBA i put my life at risk by standing all day (7am-11pm) to see her, not being able to sit down once and not being able to move to go and get food or water cause i didn't wanna lose my spot. So basically i starved, dehydrated, permanently damaged my bladder, lol, got severly sunburnt and couldn't walk for a few days after the concert, but it was all totally worth it!!!

Old Post 09-14-2004 06:00 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkGurl_T

quote:
Originally posted by itspinksworld79
Well at RUMBA i put my life at risk by standing all day (7am-11pm) to see her, not being able to sit down once and not being able to move to go and get food or water cause i didn't wanna lose my spot. So basically i starved, dehydrated, permanently damaged my bladder, lol, got severly sunburnt and couldn't walk for a few days after the concert, but it was all totally worth it!!!

Wow. Well, thats cool that it was worth it.

Nothing I did was all that spectacular. The first time I saw her I waited outside for 5 hours and was lucky to get in the first row. The second time I brought some of my drawings of her in a folder to the show and asked a security guy before she came on if I could have her sign one by any chance. He was like, "I'll go see what I can do for you," and he never came back. I shoulda got his name and tracked him down.

Old Post 09-14-2004 06:29 AM
P!nkGurl_T is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkGurl_T Click here to Send P!nkGurl_T a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkGurl_T Add P!nkGurl_T to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sadovsky
Major Label Level

Well when she held the concert in Norway I was going with some friends. And one of them works in the concert bulding, so we got thru the VIP entry, oh fancy stuff! This was before everyone else was allowed to go in, so I went looking for her, and later, after the show I asked a man who worked there if I could have his working pass, and he gave it to me And that's just how this lil story ends, cause I didn't see her buuuuhu But I hope I will someday

Old Post 09-14-2004 09:23 PM
Sadovsky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sadovsky Click here to Send Sadovsky a Private Message Visit Sadovsky's homepage! Find more posts by Sadovsky Add Sadovsky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Re: The what have u done thread..

quote:
....I was inspired buy karens i love P!Nk so much thread i was wondering if anyone has put thier selves at risk to meet or see P!nk..

Errrmm nope...havent risked my life to see P!nk or anything, done some crazy things tho' but had a lot of fun doing them

Old Post 09-14-2004 09:51 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Re: The what have u done thread..

quote:

No, not yet, but I will! LOL

Btw, I thought that you were gonna post "JLAP" lyrics:

I'm lying here on the floor
Where you left
Must've been a bad trip
I'm crying here
What have you done
I think it would be fun

Old Post 09-14-2004 09:51 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote