Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

beavis you not on gahghhah....i thought we where gonna like...chill...ghaha..damnit beavis! *worship beavis and buthead*rlly luv those guys *lmao if i think about them*

pink come online and get the party started i promise we wont make any trouble

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2004 06:35 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

lmfao i know i wasnt there, my parents came home "obligations" i'll be online very soon now

and btw an if you call to me you heared it yourself
I AM trouble

Last edited by pink_annelies on 08-27-2004 at 10:43 AM

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:38 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

An & Annelies y'all CRAZY
You guys basically filled up this whole thread by yourself
I think that if p!nk came by she wouldn't want to interfear your little discussion
BTW: she's not around...she shopping

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:43 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
I think that if p!nk came by she wouldn't want to interfear your little discussion

how do you know?? btw i calculated a bit, and if she's in the USA, then it will be only 5 46 am, so i rather think she's somewhere in a club shaking her a$$

i love this thread it's so funny

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:47 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
lmfao i know i wasnt there, my parents came home "obligations" i'll be online very soon now

and btw an if you call to me you heared it yourself
I AM trouble

oh i already knew that even before i called you

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:49 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack

we just want to cheer up the board and stufff....thats how nice we are
she probably will pass a internetcafe ur sumthing while shopping(where the beer is is pink )

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:52 AM
pink_annelies

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
[B]neva say neva dude,its happened 2me plenty of times,..can say i rather prefer the soft leather then the hard ground,epecially not when theres a boc of icecream on it ...mm atleast it tasted good

OMG you now what the best thing to do is? make yourself a chair of those boxes very easy you don't have to fall out of a sofa and hurt yourself anymore to eat it. strange habit btw mostly i just pick it out of the fridge :s

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:52 AM
pink_annelies

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
oh i already knew that even before i called you

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! YOU TALKED TO MY PARENTS?? do not believe what they say!! I DID NOT PUT A FROG IN THE SWIMMING POOL!!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:54 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
[B]neva say neva dude,its happened 2me plenty of times,..can say i rather prefer the soft leather then the hard ground,epecially not when theres a boc of icecream on it ...mm atleast it tasted good

OMG you now what the best thing to do is? make yourself a chair of those boxes very easy you don't have to fall out of a sofa and hurt yourself anymore to eat it. strange habit btw mostly i just pick it out of the fridge :s

lmao,thanx for the advice,ill keep it in my mind
but dont ya think it would be a litlle cold.:s.....i dont want my big a$$ to freez of......

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:55 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! YOU TALKED TO MY PARENTS?? do not believe what they say!! I DID NOT PUT A FROG IN THE SWIMMING POOL!!!

i already knew you where like....trouble....but euh...i dindt know you were that crazy
you betta not tell pink about this tho

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:58 AM
pink_annelies

quote:
lmao,thanx for the advice,ill keep it in my mind
but dont ya think it would be a litlle cold.:s.....i dont want my big a$$ to freez of......

You said you liked hot people yesterday. well yesterday is stuffed myself, together with the big warm chocolate toast, in your mailbox outside your house *ps come and get me it's too small*
so the hottness is on your way. i'll come and warm ya chair
so in that way you'll have milkshake under your a$$ and still icecream next to ya. NOW that's something they should sell in IKEA!!

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:02 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
You said you liked hot people yesterday. well yesterday is stuffed myself, together with the big warm chocolate toast, in your mailbox outside your house *ps come and get me it's too small*
so the hottness is on your way. i'll come and warm ya chair
so in that way you'll have milkshake under your a$$ and still icecream next to ya. NOW that's something they should sell in IKEA!!

wowww thats a good idea,you gonna make money out of that,but you have to give me a part of the profit cause without my a$$ you wouldnt have come on the idea
eneuh......if you eva grow rich...remember am yourb e s t f r i e n d k
(euh if you lose your money,...i dont know you...)

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:12 AM
pink_annelies

i think i'll also put a special box in it, so you can pee in it coz everytime i'm sitting in front of the comp, i have to pee but i never want too coz i'm having to much fun uphere

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:21 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
i think i'll also put a special box in it, so you can pee in it coz everytime i'm sitting in front of the comp, i have to pee but i never want too coz i'm having to much fun uphere

and thanx again for sharing that special interesting details

btw:i saw a movie yesterday and there was a commercial i it and i had to think of you right away(im not sure if a gonna tell it to ya on this board tho)

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:27 AM
pink_annelies

quote:
and thanx again for sharing that special interesting details

btw:i saw a movie yesterday and there was a commercial i it and i had to think of you right away(im not sure if a gonna tell it to ya on this board tho)

thank god you're that decent. don't now if i would not be banned otherwhise

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:35 AM