Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

beavis you not on gahghhah....i thought we where gonna like...chill...ghaha..damnit beavis! *worship beavis and buthead*rlly luv those guys *lmao if i think about them*

pink come online and get the party started i promise we wont make any trouble

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2004 06:35 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

lmfao i know i wasnt there, my parents came home "obligations" i'll be online very soon now

and btw an if you call to me you heared it yourself
I AM trouble

Last edited by pink_annelies on 08-27-2004 at 10:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:38 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Downtown
Posts: 7624

An & Annelies y'all CRAZY
You guys basically filled up this whole thread by yourself
I think that if p!nk came by she wouldn't want to interfear your little discussion
BTW: she's not around...she shopping

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:43 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
An & Annelies y'all CRAZY
You guys basically filled up this whole thread by yourself
I think that if p!nk came by she wouldn't want to interfear your little discussion
BTW: she's not around...she shopping



how do you know?? btw i calculated a bit, and if she's in the USA, then it will be only 5 46 am, so i rather think she's somewhere in a club shaking her a$$

i love this thread it's so funny

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:47 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
lmfao i know i wasnt there, my parents came home "obligations" i'll be online very soon now

and btw an if you call to me you heared it yourself
I AM trouble



oh i already knew that even before i called you

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:49 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
An & Annelies y'all CRAZY
You guys basically filled up this whole thread by yourself
I think that if p!nk came by she wouldn't want to interfear your little discussion
BTW: she's not around...she shopping



we just want to cheer up the board and stufff....thats how nice we are
she probably will pass a internetcafe ur sumthing while shopping(where the beer is is pink )

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:52 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
[B]neva say neva dude,its happened 2me plenty of times,..can say i rather prefer the soft leather then the hard ground,epecially not when theres a boc of icecream on it ...mm atleast it tasted good


OMG you now what the best thing to do is? make yourself a chair of those boxes very easy you don't have to fall out of a sofa and hurt yourself anymore to eat it. strange habit btw mostly i just pick it out of the fridge :s

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:52 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
oh i already knew that even before i called you


I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! YOU TALKED TO MY PARENTS?? do not believe what they say!! I DID NOT PUT A FROG IN THE SWIMMING POOL!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:54 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
[B]neva say neva dude,its happened 2me plenty of times,..can say i rather prefer the soft leather then the hard ground,epecially not when theres a boc of icecream on it ...mm atleast it tasted good


OMG you now what the best thing to do is? make yourself a chair of those boxes very easy you don't have to fall out of a sofa and hurt yourself anymore to eat it. strange habit btw mostly i just pick it out of the fridge :s



lmao,thanx for the advice,ill keep it in my mind
but dont ya think it would be a litlle cold.:s.....i dont want my big a$$ to freez of......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:55 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! YOU TALKED TO MY PARENTS?? do not believe what they say!! I DID NOT PUT A FROG IN THE SWIMMING POOL!!!


i already knew you where like....trouble....but euh...i dindt know you were that crazy
you betta not tell pink about this tho

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 10:58 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
lmao,thanx for the advice,ill keep it in my mind
but dont ya think it would be a litlle cold.:s.....i dont want my big a$$ to freez of......



You said you liked hot people yesterday. well yesterday is stuffed myself, together with the big warm chocolate toast, in your mailbox outside your house *ps come and get me it's too small*
so the hottness is on your way. i'll come and warm ya chair
so in that way you'll have milkshake under your a$$ and still icecream next to ya. NOW that's something they should sell in IKEA!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:02 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
You said you liked hot people yesterday. well yesterday is stuffed myself, together with the big warm chocolate toast, in your mailbox outside your house *ps come and get me it's too small*
so the hottness is on your way. i'll come and warm ya chair
so in that way you'll have milkshake under your a$$ and still icecream next to ya. NOW that's something they should sell in IKEA!!



wowww thats a good idea,you gonna make money out of that,but you have to give me a part of the profit cause without my a$$ you wouldnt have come on the idea
eneuh......if you eva grow rich...remember am yourb e s t f r i e n d k
(euh if you lose your money,...i dont know you...)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:12 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

i think i'll also put a special box in it, so you can pee in it coz everytime i'm sitting in front of the comp, i have to pee but i never want too coz i'm having to much fun uphere

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:21 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Dec 2003
Location: genk,limburg,Belgium
Posts: 1182

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
i think i'll also put a special box in it, so you can pee in it coz everytime i'm sitting in front of the comp, i have to pee but i never want too coz i'm having to much fun uphere


and thanx again for sharing that special interesting details

btw:i saw a movie yesterday and there was a commercial i it and i had to think of you right away(im not sure if a gonna tell it to ya on this board tho)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:27 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: belgium
Posts: 6772

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
and thanx again for sharing that special interesting details

btw:i saw a movie yesterday and there was a commercial i it and i had to think of you right away(im not sure if a gonna tell it to ya on this board tho)



thank god you're that decent. don't now if i would not be banned otherwhise

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-27-2004 11:35 AM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:22 PM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.