Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > pink entertain us
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink_annelies
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
orange juice?.....mm lets see*graps bell and waits for waiter to come*....... we have!!!euhm.....with sugar or without? i suggest that you have the one without sugar seeing we have a big a$$porblem here

btw:i give ya a deal you have to make me that toast you where talking about,with bananas en pure chocolat*drooldrool*then illgave you the orange,fair or fair.(euhmm alot of chocloat plss)

consider that your my source of inspiration you wanna b my schoolpartner?

hell yeah I'd love to be your school partner. if ya ever need explanation about sumthin, just get online, i have a mic remember... I have some works on computer 2 that you may use whenever you want

and now

*off to make you that lovely toast*
*using loads of chocolate*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:06 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_annelies
hell yeah I'd love to be your school partner. if ya ever need explanation about sumthin, just get online, i have a mic remember... I have some works on computer 2 that you may use whenever you want

ooohh:cheers mate
quote:
*off to make you that lovely toast*
*using loads of chocolate*

euhmm make it hothothottttt.....i luvvv hot p...euh..stuff

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:16 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
euhmm make it hothothottttt.....i luvvv hot p...euh..stuff

What's up afraid to tell the truth?? no problem hun i see what you're trying to tell me. when the toast will be deliverd i'll be there 2

what exactly do you follow at school i might be able to put som stuff beside already

btw i luv hot people 2

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:19 PM
pink_annelies is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_annelies Click here to Send pink_annelies a Private Message Visit pink_annelies's homepage! Find more posts by pink_annelies Add pink_annelies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

i wonder what kinda stamp you have to put on HEAVY WEIGht...

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:29 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
What's up afraid to tell the truth?? no problem hun i see what you're trying to tell me. when the toast will be deliverd i'll be there 2

what exactly do you follow at school i might be able to put som stuff beside already

btw i luv hot people 2

hahaha lmao,
i rlly cant wait for the .."toast".. 2 be delivered

euhm scientist damn thatw a shard to say

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:31 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_annelies

quote:
hahaha lmao,
i rlly cant wait for the .."toast".. 2 be delivered

euhm scientist damn thatw a shard to say

the toast is on your way
contains a BIG surprise
you can eat of it all day
i swear you won a big prize

Last edited by pink_annelies on 08-26-2004 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:34 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

just one day??? oowwww
can i just have the suprise theN?

thinks that the would be standing Annelis on the stampel ur sumthing

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:41 PM
pink_annelies

P!NK you lazy a$$ it's not fair, now it's us entertaining you again. oh god life is so unfair. it's so easy for you to walk away lalala

sorry just kidding

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:41 PM
pink_annelies

quote:
just one day??? oowwww
can i just have the suprise theN?

thinks that the would be standing Annelis on the stampel ur sumthing

OMFG you are sooo "hebberig". be happy you got sumthin!!
I'm still waitin for my GNR cd for ages, but do you hear me complainin?? nono

Old Post 08-26-2004 04:43 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

pink walk away????not at all!!!!bet she reading this stuff sercretly,laughing her a$$ of,she`s a match for us
*come outcomeout whereva you are *boeh!

Old Post 08-26-2004 05:11 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
OMFG you are sooo "hebberig". be happy you got sumthin!!
I'm still waitin for my GNR cd for ages, but do you hear me complainin?? nono

what the.....i already told ya am just a girl with needs..think its called "puberty lol
oww...i thought you forgot about the cd i didnt....
well its almost ready..its gonna be in your recordplayer in no time

Old Post 08-26-2004 05:20 PM
BoredandCynical

If I was Pink I'd be convinced to post after reading your thread

I must be the only person content with not hearing anything from Pink on the site, but then again I'm wierd. i think she reads it and if she does, she knows how much we all love her..even iif its a little too much in some cases.. and thats enough for me...

Old Post 08-26-2004 05:39 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
Originally posted by BoredandCynical
If I was Pink I'd be convinced to post after reading your thread

I must be the only person content with not hearing anything from Pink on the site, but then again I'm wierd. i think she reads it and if she does, she knows how much we all love her..even iif its a little too much in some cases.. and thats enough for me...

ill take that in my mind
but still.. i know she luveessss usssss...duhhh
but it still would be cool if she could make fun with us on this board,she`s a part of the familyyyy(well without her there wouldnt be a family )

Old Post 08-26-2004 05:55 PM
pink_annelies

An you're f crazy. i think we both are. as you said before i think pink is totally crackin up, laughin so hard that she'll fall of her chair.
oops i forgot she has a laptop. i suppose you can't fall out of a huge sofa when you're already lying down

An your really needy. you need a bf (or gf don't know ) in the meanwhile come and chill with me on msn

pink just give us a sign anything makes me happy

Old Post 08-26-2004 06:13 PM
Xx_P!nk_xX

quote:
. as you said before i think pink is totally crackin up, laughin so hard that she'll fall of her chair.
oops i forgot she has a laptop. i suppose you can't fall out of a huge sofa when you're already lying down

neva say neva dude,its happened 2me plenty of times,..can say i rather prefer the soft leather then the hard ground,epecially not when theres a boc of icecream on it ...mm atleast it tasted good

quote:
An your really needy. you need a bf (or gf don't know ) in the meanwhile come and chill with me on msn

think i prefer a bf tho

Old Post 08-26-2004 06:25 PM